[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help, i am mentally distressed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (4KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 318x159px
I was 11 years old when i first saw a girl and fell in love with her, her house was just behind mine and i went to play with her and my other friends. She knew that i liked her, so ddid my friends but i never asked how she felt about me.

Now I reached 18 years of age at 12th this month. She left her house last year and now lives in a posh neighbourhood. 2 days before my birthday i suddenly started missing her and since then she's been all that i am thinking about except at a few occasions.

I have been thinking about her health but the most troubling thought that i have is, has she got a boyfriend already? This thought has been troubling me since almost a week ago.

I cant stop thinking about her and i have been feeling dread because of it, I was about to cry on the first day and even today, and i've become quite short tempered too.

How can i stop it from affecting me so adversely? And i also want to know if anybody else has gone through similar event in life like dreading over a girl?
>>
File: 1500014234054.png (259KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1500014234054.png
259KB, 500x666px
>>18628823
I'm 20 yo and I'm still dreaming about a girl that I liked when I was 10. So I guess you're not alone.
>>
you'll be fine

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuIDh4XIzxU
>>
>How can i stop it from affecting me so adversely?

>I cant stop thinking about her

First of all, I know it's hard but you have to stop obsessing over her. Your desiring and wanting and hoping is NOT bringing you happiness, as you can observe first hand.

What can you do? Well, you can worry about more important things. You can distract yourself. Or you can learn to relax and quiet the mind... because if you don't work this out, you will have plenty of sleepless nights.

I've definitely been there.
>>
Another problem is that i have decided to stay single for all of my life, because ive promised myself that ill marry none other than her. But if i am being desperate at this age of my life then my situation can become worse later.
>>
>>18630401
Well, then decide to not, or just ask her. If it's a turn down, then move along. It will be hard as fuck because of this obsession part, but she is not an essential part of your life, just a fantasy that you created from the idea of being with her. You don't even know her. Even if you will be with her, you won't be satisfied because, your fantasy is much more nicer, than the real her. On the other hand, people change you changed. So if you get to know her somehow, then you'll be relieved because you will see her from a different perspective, so if you know her, start small talks, and little by little get to know her, and the you will know what you want, just don't be obsessive, because, those feelings are not real, they are just your minds idealisation.

Oh and what if she has a boyfriend? Just talk to her, she's a human as well as you not some godlike creature.
>>
Ive mentioned already that i cant contact her, i cant talk to her still because my parents are against it. They dont know about this as ive not told them but they dont want me to be in a relationship with a girl at this age.
Also, only one of two questions that i asked were answered, can anyone atleast tell me an idea of why i started to be suddenly desperate to see her? I want to avoid the causes of it from happening in the future.
>>
>>18631542

You're an adult, if you really care, find a way to talk, if you dig down and find out that it's a deeper seeded problem that doesn't involve her for any other purpose than a band-aid then just let it go.
>>
omg, are you for real? find a hobby, work out, make friends, advance your career/study, build/program something, help someone, laugh at something, hit on girls! Everyone has a supposed special girl he can't get over. But exactly because everyone has his special girl, she cannot be special by definition!
>>
>>18628823

Hey bud I was like the same but for longer period of time. From 7 years I admired my cousin ( girl) at 11 I was obsessed with her. Years past .. thinking about her and so on.. like age 22 .. and still a virgin. Yeah I know very strange .. I couldn't bring my self to fuck another girl at all my study were so shit at that time cuz of my depression

Than later at 22 years I said .. enough is enough
I just started to practice how to communicate with other girls again and so on ...
And I met a girl that I can have something with , and what do you know I got a nice tiny Asian girl who cares for me, I was sick one time and even tho she had something to do , she put that aside and was with me all the time until I get better

My advice, FORGET that is the thing that you have to do .. I know it's hard because I tried it by many ways ( playing games , work and work , getting drunk as a homosexual straight man )
And still have her in my head

When I got my gf ... yes I still think about 10-14 year her but it's a bad memories

Now I have my gf and I'm very happy right now, and I can't thank her enough for what she made me feel
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.