[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good or bad idea to date someone extremely similar to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Funny-Eric-Foreman-Quotes-8.jpg (28KB, 620x445px) Image search: [Google]
Funny-Eric-Foreman-Quotes-8.jpg
28KB, 620x445px
Is it a good or bad idea to date someone extremely similar to you?
>>
>>18628803
Similar to you?
Don't fuck your cousin/sister
And if you mean like personality and interests
You should do it, that's the whole purpose of dating someone, to find interests and likings between each other
>>
>>18628818
Yes, personality wise.

We are EXTREMELY similar.
Same upbringing, same views, same sense of humour, same interests.
But also very similar personality flaws and issues.
>>
>>18628820
Then just date her
>>
>>18628818
I had sex with my cousin and was in a secret relationship with them. To this day it was the most tender, loving and down to earth relationship I've ever had.
>>
I dont think similarities in traits make relationships good. What if both of you want your partner to be monogamous or loyal but want to yourself to cheat? That's an example of similarity which is quite uncommon but clearly explains what i want to convey.
So, from the aforementioned hypothetical situation i can say that couple has the following options:
1) both of them could agree to stay loyal to each other.
2) none of them can bother about the other's actions and do whatever they want while still being in a relationship.
3) they can just break up.
Actually it depends on the situation and the people involved in the relationship that affect the longevity of a relationship, i think both partners can compromise to suit each other's demands to relatively increase the quality and longevity of the relationship.
>>
>>18628803
Depends on what you're looking for.

If you're looking for a qt to take out on dates and fuck, yeah being similar helps a lot.

If you're looking for something long-term, such as a marriage, different personalities do well together, you just have to be mature enough to be willing to compromise and let's face it lots of people aren't.
>>
>>18628820
If you know your flaws then you can actively fix them. Are you lazy or just stupid?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.