[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I forget a girl I have to deal with constantly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Lutero.jpg (24KB, 363x237px) Image search: [Google]
Lutero.jpg
24KB, 363x237px
>meet girl
>she is the love of my life
>never in my life did I feel this before
>legitimate love, I could see myself expressing love for her through my actions more than most couples around
>she likes me too but for reasons she does not want a relationship yet
>fast-forward 7 months
>I'm like her favorite person ever
>I confess my love for her (again)
>she says she really really likes me so much but "not like this"
>emotionally destroyed
>want to forget her but we're leading a group in university so we constantly need to deal with each other, plus she keeps sending me messages and photos every 20 minutes

I am starting to think that I will never be able to stop feeling this awful feeling of deep love for her unless I cut contact completely. I JUST CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT DAM NIT. But cutting contact with her is nigh impossible considering our academic relations and responsibilities.

My god does anyone here know what to do
>>
>>18628643
She does not want you.
Deal with it.
Cut off contact with her in every way you can that does not impede your progress in other areas of your life.
That means telling her to stop messaging you with photos every 20 minutes because even though you like her "you do not like her like that".
>>
>>18628656
This is a huge problem for me. I tried cutting contact completely twice.

It was extremely painful. I felt more pain than being rejected by her now. And she kept chasing me back. She really likes me but "not like that".

If I get things stale between us it'll also damage the group we're leading and I love this group, it's my biggest passion currently and it does wonders for me emotionally.

she just messaged me right now and we're talking about kittens holy shit help
>>
Stop telling yourself things like "She is the love of my life". I bet you're barely out of your teens.

This is what you do:

1) Accept that it's gonna hurt, and be at peace with it. Accepting pain doesn't mean it stops hurting, it means you stop telling yourself that you shouldn't be in pain. it's gonna hurt, suck it up, get on with your life, and it'll fade eventually.

2) Stop making up fantasies in your head about "love of my life", and building this into more than it needs to be. You liked a girl, and she doesn't like you. That's the ultimate fact of this. You can meet other girls, and you'll most likely fall in love again. Your perspective is the most important thing in this.

3) Cease contact. Don't make a big deal of it. If she asks you just say "You know how I feel about you, I need space, can't say how long it's gonna be". Stop leading the group at uni, or at the very least, remove her from your life as much as possible.
>>
>>18628664
Drastically delay your responses to her messages, and if she ever brings it up have a good excuse ready made for it to tell her.
Like you were engrossed in the work for that group or whatever.
Eventually she will get discouraged/bored and move on like you should as well.
>>
>>18628662
If I lose both her and the group I don't know what else can give me emotional support, I'd be knee-deep in depression
>>
>>18628682
That's a good idea actually. I doubt she will care to be honest since I sometimes take a long time to reply and she doesn't complain but eh. I'll try.

She does notice when I visualize it without replying but pulling this systematically would be way too autistic and harsh
>>
>>18628683

Stop telling yourself you wouldn't cope. That's 90% of your problem. How do you know unless you try first? You can join other groups and meet other girls.
>>
>>18628689
Just imagine how harsh it is for you to have to deal with her constant interaction with you even though she emotionally devastated you and continues to traumatize you by having rejected your advances yet still continuing being fairly intimate.
What you "would" be doing is nothing compared to what she "is" doing to you right now.
>>
>>18628697
The best part is that even if she is not a woman for me, she is still a great friend. We shared many great moments. I feel so awful for being unable to cope with our beautiful friendship just because I selfishly want to be even more intimate.
>>
You don't seem to be looking for advice but merely want to talk it over with someone which is all cool but this is not the place for that.
>>
File: IMG_1999.jpg (29KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1999.jpg
29KB, 403x395px
What a pussy, I thought girls liked cocks
>>
>>18628762
More like I am expecting a sophisticated, painless solution that probably does not exist. Maybe there is no way to get out of this without hurting myself even further and leaving the group but I am still in negation and waiting for a better way out
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.