[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i made a girl cry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: pizza.jpg (62KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
62KB, 640x483px
hey /adv/

i am friends with a girl i met online and we were having several conversations in the last few days, i told 1 of my friends about it and he asked if she ever comes outside her house so

she isnt very social and very emotional and i asked her today if she ever hangs out with her friends.

me: hey (girls name) do you ever hang out with your friends?
girl: yes offcourse i do, how do you think i am not?
me: (beta kicks in) well you are always at home and your boyfriend used to bully you that you didnt have any friends
girl: *sobbing sounds* i'm starting to cry
me: (beta still working) are you faking it?
girl: no i'm not *sobbing sounds*
*awkward silence for 5 minutes*
girl: *sobbing* i- i th-think th-tha-that i'm go-going off f-for a-a mo-moment
me: listen (girl's name) i'm deeply sorry i made you cry
girl: *no response* hangs up 15 seconds later

i fucking hate myself for what i just did to her, i feel fucking terrible.

could someone give me tips/advice how to cheer her up/deal with this
>>
>>18628478
Yeah that was kinda shitty.

If you really care you already know what to do about this. Go see her give her a hug and be her friend.

If you don't want to do that then you don't care and THAT makes you a bad person.
>>
>>18628478
That was automotive as fuck. Why do you talk like a retard. Also it's best not to bring up people's past grievances. No one wants to be reminded of there pain.
>>
>>18628514
i met her online, thats the point. i just cant go to her
she lives in america and i in Europe
i really would hug her if i could but i just cant and money doesnt grow on a tree or else i would've gone to her already
>>
>>18628522
Usa to be precisly
>>
File: tomcruise.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tomcruise.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Smooth moves OP, you do realize that this is an online friend. You need to stay in your lane. If she has her own life respect it, Don't make assumption's and blatantly ask them stupid question's that you don't ask questions you aren't able to handle.
>>
^^^^
t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.