[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9656.jpg (151KB, 750x1026px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9656.jpg
151KB, 750x1026px
Pic extremely related.

My friend sent me this message after a conversation we had. She enjoys playing little games but I don't give in, at least, not anymore. What am I supposed to be reading inbetween here? How do I read between lines? Can somebody help me?
>>
She wants the D.

Nah, but in all seriousness, I think she may be interested in you. Ask her out on a date or something lel
>>
(cont) Girls usually play little flirty games when they're interested. Flirt back or just ask her out lel
>>
>>18628428
>What am I supposed to be reading inbetween here?
Kinda hard to judge since you didn't post the whole conversation she's referring to
>>
>>18628444
Well to make a long story short, I did about a year back and she is aware of my feelings. I've dated other girls in the time between. Could this be her changing her mind.

>>18628456
It was about romance media, I asked her about why she liked it so much and we had this whole conversation about that.
>>
I think she's probing whether or not you have shed your neckbeard, you failed the test.
>>
Talking like that to a woman makes you come off as bitter and full of baggage
>>
just reply, "so you want the D, eh? I'll call round later then" and see what she says.
>>
First of all >>18628494 this anon is right. Second of all, this girl sounds quite retarded so I can't blame you.
>>
>>18628486
>>18628494
Damn... this seems more complicated than it should be. How can I prevent this from getting worse and or repairing my situation?
>>
>>18628540
She's usually not this... retarded. She's pretty smart. How can I come off less douchey?
>>
>How can I come off less douchey?

play along and learn to have fun with it, save the philosophy for your memoirs
>>
>>18628592
Okay... I'll see how that works.
>>
>>18628573
>She's usually not this... retarded.
I really hope for your sake that she's not, man. Unless you like them stupid

>How can I come off less douchey?
Banter, tease her back, have fun and try not always sound so proper and uptight. Hell, you can even use emojis, she uses them too so she won't mind it. I know that some people are naturally rather proper; some girls like it, some don't. I've been told countless times that I sound very serious and somewhat distant and I could tell that people who were not my close friends and didn't know me would consider me too cold and not agreeable at all. So I started mimicking my more chill friends and as lame as it sounds, now I talk "like myself" only around people close to me. Maybe she doesn't even mind you being so official, she probably would've mentioned if she feels awkward because of how your express yourself.
>>
I hate texting women. Yeah hello, goodbye, good morning and good night's ,let's meetup is fine.

Anything beyond that is stupid and should be done IRL
>>
>>18628613
Sounds like what I did, how I used to act when I met her a year back is like night and day. I guess I have one more bridge to cross before I fully "get" it.

>>18628619
She's from another country and she wanted to talk to me. I actually set up a meetup for when we come back to college in two weeks.
>>
>>18628428

Ehm... I did not understand a single word.

I'm not OP but, can you help me?

Maybe if you give me a plain translation I could use it to decrypt this strange alphabet and build a portable machine.
>>
>>18628428
I can only say what I would do in that situation.
If I don't understand something, I just ask.

I think people appreciate honesty, even if it might ruin the joke. Sometimes asking too much is annoying, because that seems like you don't really understand people and you approach things differently.

If that is the case then I just accept it, it's for the best of both, no reason to be desperate and play someone who naturally understands even though you don't. You'd just betray yourself.
>>
>>18629740
I mean, from what I understand it's normal for women to test men to test their strength. I figure it would help me if I learned to read inbetween lines.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.