[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I confront co-worker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 13jour600.1.jpg (139KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
13jour600.1.jpg
139KB, 600x300px
Holy shit I just typed this all out and it was too long so ive lost it all.

Been working in this bar/restraunt for 3 years.
This girl started 5 months ago and it has been shit since.
Never had so many problems or attitude from other crew members.
First 2 weeks she live streamed on facebook behind the bar while she was working, putting the camera in elderly customers face.
Her excuse was 'do you think im so stupid that I would get caught by (main manager)'

Called in sick once ever 2 weeks over non-issues.

Called in sick because she couldnt find her work shoes, theres a target within walking distance of our bar that has flats for $4

Called in sick because she was going to dr because she was so so ill, turns out she was building a table (co worker is the mother of this girls bf and was helping build said table)

Left 45 mins into a shift to pick boyfriend up from his work (????), came back 2 1/2 hours later inebriated. Turns out she never picked him up as bfs mother (co worker) had picked him up (lol what a dickhead of lying about something that could be debunked so easily)

If you ask her to do something she will give attitude and ask why cant you do it.

Complains she has no shifts or money, constantly calling in sick to work. Its to the point that if she has a shift that takes over from mine i wont make plans because its 50/50 she wont come in and Ill have to double shift.

We have a facebook chat with all works.
She will message at 11pm asking if anyone can do her shift at 10am the following day.
She will get angry when noone can do her last minute shift.
She does this AT LEAST once a week.
>>
She plays people against others, has caused multiple arguments between coworkers by lying about what others say.

I have tried to give her a fair go, I've been nice and helped her when she started and talked to her so she feels like shes apart of our workplace but she is so lazy that she will stand there behind the bar and watch me serve people while she plays with her hair. I have had to serve around her because shes standing there not doing anything. I've asked her to serve someone and she back talks. JUST DO YOUR JOB??!?

Workers do not want to work with her because she doesn't pull her weight and will stand there.

What can I actually do in this situation?
I've tried talking to general managers but they fluff me off because they will get in trouble for not pulling her up for all the shit shes done.
>>
Hey there. I also used to be a waiter, and boy, I had some shitty coworkers. If the general managers are too incompetent to fire this girl, then here's what I suggest you do.

First, form a sort of agreement between all the co workers (who are against her) to never help her out in any way, shape, or form. Throw her under the bus. Make sure no one covers ANY of her shifts, make sure no one ever does any favors for her, and make sure that everyone, and I mean ABSOLUTLEY everyone files a formal complaint address in the several issues they have had with this girl.
>>
>>18628203
I don't think anyone will be doing her shift tomorrow like shes asked, I'm the only one who has responded to her message despite everyone seeing it.

I'll have a talk with others and get their true opinion on what they want to do/if they would even do what you've said.
>>
(Cont) also, ask your other coworkers for ideas. Usually, when things like this happen, the entire workforce can make incredible things happen when they unite unrelentlessly. If this girl is really that much of a bitch, I'm sure you'll have no problem convincing your peers to throw her under the bus and completely fuck her over.
So, in short

-don't help her at all and make sure no one else does

-make sure a large number of your coworkers file formal complaints with the owner/manager/hr

-discuss the issue with your co workers and see if there is a way the issue can be resolved with as little collateral damage as possible
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.