[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Gaming Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Snoopy_and_Woodstock.png (94KB, 718x898px) Image search: [Google]
Snoopy_and_Woodstock.png
94KB, 718x898px
So /adv/ it seems the gaming life is treating me better than any relationship. It never screams at me, does not belittle me and does not cheat on me. My friends are always there when gaming is involved and it is pretty cheap. Gaming and I eat together, spend quality time together.

Relationships are fuck ups waiting to bite you in the ass. I cannot go out and ask women on dates after all the shit that has happened to me. Forget all the advice how all women are diffrent because its just not true. All women are sadists and wish for men to bend to their will. Not to say that I am not a gentleman. I still open the door, pour the drink and engage in a polite yet distant conversation. I will never allow another one near me. Is something wrong with me or am I truly free. Whenever I feel lonely I call my friends or family. I do not seek a close relationship with a significant other. I cannot even day dream about a girlfriend/wife without them turning into monsters in those dreams. The other day I had a dream about this perfect girl that mid way through the dream turns into a full blown out demon possessed bitch that tears the flesh from a child face... no kidding this is what I actually dreamed.

Girls in video games and the stereo type of the girl that needs saving have become a turn off and the act of them being helpless just seems redundant to me. Women are very capable and more so. In my case they can make your life a living nightmare. So /adv/ is my thinking fucked or am I on a path of enlightenment. Oh by the way I am perfectly fine living out my life alone with my dog. However I am not fine with living with a stranger who would cheat on me, take my money, sleep next to me without me knowing whether she will stab me to death while I slept, whether she would get me fired, put shit in my food to poison me and the all rounder push me away from my friends. Basically I know I am paranoid.... I even have anxiety attacks but I keep it in check and have professional help.
>>
It's cool if you'd rather be single all your life, but no, you're not on some path of enlightenment. There's shitty women just as much as there's shitty men. Because most people suck. I'm also wondering if I should just be single because of the shit men put me through.

> whether she will stab me to death while I slept,
Considering men commit something like 90% of all murders, yeah kinda unlikely. Women are much more likely to be killed by their spouse than men.
>>
>>18628152
THANK YOU.

Someone who understands. Being single is awesome. You go out whenever you want. You stay in whenever you want. You buy shit you want. You walk your dog and talk to women/men and there is no one to judge that conversation eg"why did you say that/ why did you talk to her". I don't think enlightenment is the right word but I have become a better person without someone edging me to do their will, go to their friends parties even though I don't want to. I understand that relationships are a bunch of compromises but shouldn't they make you happier. I was never happier in a relationship.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.