[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pros and cons of being circumsized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: fe24b7d3fa456e610873951e3f9e42f5.jpg (249KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fe24b7d3fa456e610873951e3f9e42f5.jpg
249KB, 2048x1536px
I was born into a muslim family (I'm not muslim) and my parents had my dick circumsized when I was a toddler.

Why do people do this? What is the medical motive and what is the religious motive?

Also, what are the benefits and disadvantages of being circumsized?
>>
There are no benefits. Sorry to hear your parents mutilated you.
>>
Google it.
>>
>>18628119
>What is the medical motive
As a toddler? None. It used to be more hygienic to a degree, but that was before people learned how to properly shower apparently.

>what is the religious motive?
Sacrifice of the flesh, ritual cleanliness and less sexual enjoyment, which is considered a sin in most religions.

>Also, what are the benefits and disadvantages of being circumsized?
Honestly why not just go to wikipedia.
>>
>the medical motive
It's supposed to make sex less pleasurable so that you focus on it less. There's also a vague excuse about hygiene but I mean it takes 5 seconds to pull your foreskin back and run it in the shower so I don't buy that.

>the religious reason
The idea is that god does a poor job and made yoy wrong so you have a nice man chop off a part of your body to fix it
>>
>>18628119
I was circumcised as a toddler because of health problems
Not to prevent them, to treat them

>Benefits?
I still have a dick
>Disadvantages?
None
>>
>>18628128
>It's supposed to make you focus less on sex
When I was 12 and 11, all I could think about was sex.
>>
just google it the main one is that your dick won't fall off if you forget to pull the forskin back after pissing
>>
>>18628119
It's not a bad thing.
Medically: it prevents infections and the potential spread of STDs
Religiously: Most say it's a sign of purity and a covenant with God(s)
>>
>>18628119
Every woman I have ever fucked all prefer circumcised.
>>
>>18628297
The infection and STD thing is a meme. Not actually true.
>>
>>18628303
The one landwhale you fucked only said that to not hurt your special snowflake feelings.
>>
>>18628309
>things primitive uncut shit-skins tell themselves
lmfao kys
>>
I just had a son, he is not circumcised.

It's genital mutilation at worst and religious hoopla at best.
>>
>>18628306
Having a foreskin is less sanitary than being cut , medical books or sources will tell you this
>>
Pros;
It's hygienic, uncircumcised children may not be as prudent at pulling back their foreskin to clean it properly.
So it helps prevent infections to little boys dicks.

And even some adult men are terrible at cleaning their smegma crusted pecker.
That brings me to women, women don't like when a man has a gross smegma crusted pecker, unlike what your Japanese animes may depict.
You don't get blowjobs if you have dick cheese.
Also aesthetics, women prefer the look of a circumcised penis. Because woman like what looks normal, and like it or not it is what's normal in the western world.

And finally the biggest medical reason, Phimosis
Phimosis is a condition a man might have where his foreskin is too tight to allow the penis head out.
The remedy for this is circumcision.
And believe me you would rather have the procedure preemptively done when you're a baby rather than as an adult.

Cons;
Your dick will be less sensitive and therefore you won't get as much pleasure during sex (but then again women don't like a man that cums in 30 seconds)

It could be botched, like any medical procedure it could be fucked up. Resulting in ugly scarring.
>>
File: 1498106940214.jpg (6KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498106940214.jpg
6KB, 244x250px
>>18628119
Welcome to one of the many reasons why families have no idea what the fuck they're doing.

My family isn't even religious and those niggas circumcised me for no reason other than "I heard that's in right now" my mom is kind of Christian but that's it. She was never a bible thumper and I'm almost certain my dad couldn't give a fuck. So I still don't know why they did it other than "why not? doc says its clean and makes baby not a rapist."
>>
>>18628316
But only primitive shitskins practice genital mutilation? Cut penis means you're not white.
>>
>>18628371
Nice copypasta, Shlomo. How many shekels did you get paid today to advance the destruction of the white race?
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>18628371
>This is what the Jews want us to believe.

On the real tho there is no actual justification for dick skin removal unless it's medical.
>>
>>18628371
In Australia, circumcised penises are not the norm. I think cut penises look gross and most girls I know like uncut.
>>
>>18628463
> implying people who know girls are on 4chan
Ahahhahahahahah
>>
>>18628419
>>18628429
I literally just wrote that out and I've never written it out before, and you haven't read it before, not pasta.

And I'm not even a jew, just a white Canadian of English/Scottish decent.

But I'm glad I got the ant-eater defense force so up in arms.

>>18628463
There's a reason I said it was the norm in the western world. Australia is not the west. I never claimed it was the norm world wide.
Though I suppose I shouldn't even insinuate that its the norm in South America, cause I'd bet it isn't.
>>
foreskin is a literal shield for your dick head. i am uncircumsized and i have somewhat of a big mushroom tip... i can basically walk around unsheathed and the skins stays that way. i can tell you my sensitivity went down over time, and i also tapped my junk through my pants to see what it would feel like. boy did it feel a lot more painful than if i had foreskin over the head. just saying.
>>
There is no medical, aesthetic, or other such normal reason. It's mutilation. Basically the exact same as removing one of your toes, except you can easily walk with a missing middle toe but without a foreskin your dick is dry asf and you'll probably want lube.
Religious reason is magical foreskin or some shit. It's religious nonsense and turned into a norm, pretty much.
>>
>>18628371
>normal in the western world
No it's not.

Also, I was born with phimosis and got it fixed before I learned to walk. I have a fully functional foreskin protecting my most sensitive spot from abrasion and infections.
>>
>>18628741
How the hell did you get that map?
>>
>>18628119
pros: none
Cons: all of them
>>
>>18628533
>Canadian of English/Scottish decent.
>Basically the definition of jewish
>>
If you have the mental capacity to wash then there are no benefits.
>>
I was circumsized as a christian(though i'm not sure what sect) baby. We basically never went to church and barley talked about religion. I always thought it was normal until later. I assume it was medical but i don't know for sure.
>>
>>18628119
sue them desu
>>
Circumcision was used to mark slaves in antiquity. In Judaism and Islam, it's to mark you as a slave to God.
>>
>>18628119

What is the point of this thread? It's done, it's not like you have to mull over a choice. /adv/ is not for asking rhetorical questions.

Circumcision - for practical reasons - is fucking dumb. Smegma is not a valid reason for mutilation, we don't cut off our earlobes because of earwax build up. You just need to not be a filthy cunt and clean it.

Case closed, circumcision woe circle jerkery will get everyone no where.

>t. circumsized
>>
>>18628335
Medical books that got stuck in the 1920s maybe.
>>
>>18628741
We can conclude that circumcision is most prevalent in third-world shitholes without proper healthcare, Australia, and Canada.
>>
>>18628741
Now, I'm not an expert, but just by looking at the key I can confidently state that that map is garbage. 20% - 80% is far too large a margin to have any meaning when the only other breakdowns are 0% - 20% and 80% and up. That's a 60 point range, three times the other ranges. Extended ranges are only useful when there's a very small minority that you want precise numbers for.
>>
>>18628119
For jews and muslims it was religious, probably hygenic.

For americans, they thought it reduced pleasure and stopped kids masturbating so they dont go turn into sinful little devil kids. And then it normalized.
>>
>>18628119
I'm not circumsized
I'm not sure what the fuck all these American half-dicks are talking about, but I literally mastrubate by touching my foreksin
It's just that sensitve
>>
>>18628119
As a cutfag I know that there are no benefits, there was no reason to do this to a child and I'm upset about it.

Talked to my parents and they admit that they were pressured into it by their parents and the doctors.
>>
>arguing against mother nature and evolution
lol
>>
>>18628741
do you have a source? i almost dont believe these african countries circumcise so many children when they clearly have other medical problems that their young may face to worry about
>>
It lowers the risk of infections of the penile area. It was a necessary procedure that was done for along time for this reason in many different cultures(albeit they probably didn't actually know about microbial life just that they had less pain later in life). It's now basically a formality now in modern civilization due to proper sanitation.
>>
I can cum in my boxers but hold the cum inside my foreskin, walk over to the bathroom and unload it all into the toilet. Cutfags cannot do this. Most can't even jack off without some type of lubricant.
>>
>>18630198
I'm uncut and even I don't do that. I just swallow my own cum.
>>
>>18628741
>Serbia is red

Literally nobody is cut, what he fuck is this graph
>>
>>18630285
It's a 60% swing
If 21 of you are kebab, then you get red label.
>>
>>18630288
Except we got like 5% tops of muslims, its just some cutfag making us look degenerate.
>>
>>18628371
>Because woman like what looks normal, and like it or not it is what's normal in the western world.
It really isn't. Maybe in the US, but in the rest of the western world it is not.

I live in Europe and unless you fuck muslims, you will never see a cut cock.
>>
>>18630154
It is very common in African countries.

They really do not circumsise their children in sterilised hospital rooms. Female genital mutilation and circumcision are very common in african countries.
>>
>>18628119
When I had my son I elected to keep him uncircumcised. When they are real little it's not hard to keep, phimosis is only really an issue in kids who are forcibly retracted, and really the amount that it lowers the chance of STDs is so astronomically slim it's silly it's even an argument.

He can always elect to be circumcised later, but he can't replace his foreskin and the nerves lost. While I realize to some it maybe unpleasant to have to be an adult getting one, but at least an adult can vocalize if the pain is too much, take appropriate medication opposed to a screaming newborn who's just stuck in misery.
>>
>>18630325
I'm not gonna circumsize my kid, I know that. (OP)
>>
>>18628119
No benefit, and it's purely a cultural thing. Just be thankful you weren't born Polynesian. They do a bit more than cutting the foreskin off. Girl's also don't care whether you have one or not, so it's not a major problem.
>>
>>18628119
No real benefits except you it unlocks the ability to pretend to be mid level jew which can give you great benefits in employment and relations
>>
>>18628119
The difference is that my parents love me and bet on the fact that I know how to shower. I can go to a doctor and choose to cut it, but you cut fags can't grow it back. I just can't imagine leaving my nice healthy mushroom tip out exposed only for it to dry up and becomes crusty.
>>
>>18628119
>religious motive
reducing the sexual pleasure of the peasant will make it easier to control him
>>
>>18628119
Only benefit is that you don't have to clean under foreskin. Which takes 2 seconds and a child can do it.
>>
>>18628371
little boys shouldn't pull their foreskin back, it's fused to the head often into the teens and detaches on its own, in the US where this mutilation is common they might rip it off because nurses and pediatricians are dumb cunts
it takes like 5 more seconds to clean than a mutilated penis, hygiene might be a problem in the US because so many people are circumcised so proper hygiene for intact foreskin isn't properly known (stuff like you shouldn't use soap because it destroys the microbial environment and makes it more prone to infections)
circumcision is only normal in the US, as far as the western world is concerned
phimosis persisting into adulthood is like 1% of men and only requires circumcision in the most extreme of cases, stretching is often enough to cure it
to put it bluntly, you're full of shit and should kys
>>
>>18628119
Unless somebody here has actually had a before and after experience regarding the sex sensation benefits of being uncut you're all fucking retards.

I'm circumsized and have no problems. My dick isn't chapped and some people talking like theirs is moist with dick sweat sound fucking gross.

Women won't care when it's erect but the anteater shit when it's flaccid looks gross. There's a reason why 99% of pictures of cocks are of a circumsized one or erect.

The choice to continue the tradition is entirely up to the parents but the number of insecure ppl in this thread talking as if they've lived life as both cut/uncut and know what's better is a joke.
>>
>>18630417
>There's a reason why 99% of pictures of cocks are of a circumsized one or erect.
that because you're in the US and you browse mainly american sites, you donut
>>
>>18628335
Nothing recent will say that.
>>
>>18630449
It's true in the same sense as cutting of your ears is more hygienic to having ears
>>
>>18628415
Ummm most christians are white and circumcised.
>>
>>18628415
I'm OP and I'm white as cheese
>>
>>18630521
That's not true. It happens just in the US.
Christians in Europe do not get circumcised.
>>
>>18628119
You last longer during sex.

i.e. Keeping your lady more satisfied than cheesedicks
>>
>>18630537
>Keeping your lady more satisfied than cheesedicks
Actually, women married to circumcised men report having a more unsatisfying sexual life, and struggle to reach orgasm more.

So yes, you last longer, but she doesn't come anyway.
>>
File: circumise it.jpg (387KB, 943x1150px) Image search: [Google]
circumise it.jpg
387KB, 943x1150px
>>18628119
Just remeber to be less retarded when you have your own children than your parents.
>>
As a Christan, I see circumscision as a rather jewy and barbaric tactic. But I'm stick with a mushroom dick so no going back now.
>>
>>18630521
Most christians are white and unmutilated. Only some white americans are cut to show their subservience to jews and muslims.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.