[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hobbies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1467788708645.jpg (49KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
1467788708645.jpg
49KB, 616x699px
I'm starting to work out and thinking about getting into tennis. What are some hobbies that are easy to pick up and put me into social situations (preferably without alcohol or drugs).
I used to be really into video games and tv but my interest in them have faded greatly recently. The new semester starts tomorrow for me and I'm going to a new school so I am hoping that it will be the start of a new chapter in my life of me not being a fucking loser.
>>
Hey there.
There are probably a billion hobbies out there that will get you into social situations. From the sound of it you're either in high school or college, so you're pretty much in the prime of your life.

If you want friends quickly: Join clubs that have activities that interest you (wrestling, chess, skiing, band, drama, etc). Also, just be generally nice to people, and try to remember everyone's birthdays and first names when you get to know them

If you want to get laid: Learn to play the guitar, or the drums (or make a rock band)

If you want something to do that will pay off long term:

Practice your writing skills, practice your drawing and art skills, and most importantly, learn to play an instrument. Knowing how to play an instrument will come in handy in the future, especially at parties and social gatherings. Guitar and piano are pretty popular, but if you're willing to make a very long term investment I'd suggest the violin or the saxophone (tenor or alto, depending on your preference)
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.