[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming quite jaded with relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

>start seeing girl
>am a blatant asshole, only care about sex, try to fuck her friends
>she loves me, cooks for me, hangs out with me all the time
>keep dating
>over the course of a year, start acting more 'boyfriend'-like
>she keeps giving me shitty advice and getting butthurt if I don't take it
>life keeps tanking and i lose self respect as i do gay shit like go out to restaurants and get fat with her
>eventually break up
>decide she's a dumb bitch and ignore her for a month, focus on my life
>start doing better at work and life as my balls grow back
>get back in touch with old friends and spend pretty much every weekend partying and having a good time
>she calls up asking if she can fuck me
>going through a rough patch in life, happy to have someone to talk to
>she stops returning my texts because I'm not ignoring her and telling her she's a dumb whore anymore

How am I supposed to interpret this? This is a relatively nice girl too: parents together, no other boyfriends, only slept with 4-5 other people

I don't want to be a 'red pill' fuckhead, but I'm convinced that shit is real now
>>
I'm also seeing shit as i make more and more female friends. Like some chick screwing randoms off Tinder then eventually bfing some dude who just cooks for her and does housework all the time. Eventually he got drunk at a group outing and started saying how much he loved her and she just stared ahead blankly and seemed mildly disgusted. This dude is objectively more physically attractive than her as well. Shit is real out there brothers!! I feel like this is the real dating landscape in 2017 unless you marry a religious girl
>>
>>18627991
Just realize that in life there are things apart from sex, that girl (and you) are more than a meat bag where you place your dick when you want. If you trust her, tell her your problems and that way you will see if she is worth or not

Gl with that m8
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.