[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf turned me into a bitch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4656.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4656.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
Please try to not use the word Chad.

I have fucked dozens of girls after getting fit. Never dated until I came across a cute girl who happens to be my girlfriend now. She made me cry during the first time we had sex. She made me wait months because she was a virgin and she wanted to be ready. After a few times she wasn't in pain and it was great and I felt so close to her and cried. The other girls were cum dumpsters but my girlfriend is perfect. Is this normal?
>>
File: 1502796971599.jpg (30KB, 640x692px) Image search: [Google]
1502796971599.jpg
30KB, 640x692px
>>18627798
Normal but dont get used to it. Inevitably she will want to see what other guys are like and cheat/leave. You don't expect her to stay with you for life do you? So prepare yourself.
>>
File: cheating bait2.png (78KB, 540x281px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait2.png
78KB, 540x281px
>>18627798
You have found your future wife. Congratulations. Just make sure if you have balls to risk her getting hurt if she finds out about you cheating her and following break up.

>is it normal
Yes. Now move together, talk about dangerous questions like
>number of children
>who will work
>household duties
Dont marry until you both know you are compatible with long term goals, both age 23+ (fully developed brain) and lived 1+ year together (you both seen the others bad moods and moments and still dont mind).

Have fun and instead of expensive useless diamond ring spent money on house, car or hoolidays. And do her a favor and never talk about sluts you fucked before.
>>
>>18627798
If you have any male children please god teach them to be men. You aren't but a bitch with balls so do some reading or find a real man and use his behavior as a template to raise male children. If not there will be no white male men left.
>>
>>18627927
Those men who talk big talk and intimidate other men also act like "bitches with balls" with a girl they really really like. Other men just don't get to witness this.
>>
>>18627863
lol
>>
This is one reason guys benefit from religion. You are God's before you are your girlfriend's
>>
>>18627945
That is absolutely not true. Do some men become pussy whipped, yes, but they get over it after being pulled around by those balls and wise up. But this goes beyond being pussy whipped but men acting emotional like a woman with their feelings bubbling up constantly and bursting into tears over anything. Learn to suck it up and deal instead of heading to a woman's skirt to hide under.
>>
File: 1498235117142.png (824KB, 1688x518px) Image search: [Google]
1498235117142.png
824KB, 1688x518px
>>18627798
>She made me cry during the first time we had sex.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.