[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be serious about this, /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1497365438251.webm (2MB, 588x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497365438251.webm
2MB, 588x1080px
Will exercise and weightlifting (maybe joining a sport's group/club) help any guy get a girl like this ?

I'd appreciate your advice.
>>
>>18627774
>will looking better and being more confident because of it help me get girls?
idk what do you think? use your common sense
>>
>>18627774
She has a really ugly face though, honestly
>>
Help in the sense that it helps you have a better shot? Yeah, sure. The thing is that if you want a girl like this (especially if you also kind of like her being smart, loyal, interesting, sweet, sexually feisty etc) you are not just competing against guys who have a good body but guys who have a good body, great face, charisma and experience, money, humor, you name it. There aren't enough exceptional looking girls with at least decent personalities to go around for everybody. And if you are not happy to have more average girl, why do you think they wouldn't pick the best they can get?
>>
>>18627774
Probably not considering she's got a handful of grease in a bag.

On a more serious note, lifting for girls rarely works out, your motivation needs to come from within yourself or you'll give up after a few weeks. If, however, you do try getting fit and discover that it's something you can enjoy, it most certainly can help you in all social situations. Getting fit boosts your confidence like nothing else, which is obviously a huge bonus in terms of getting laid.
>>
>>18627774
Getting in shape helps with confidence in knowing that when you take your shirt off girls won't be grossed but you still need to have the balls to talk to them and get shit rolling.

When I stopped being a fat ass it was still about a year before I really started dating. I was so out of touch with how to be around girls compared to people my age I looked like an awkward mess but honestly you get a free pass when you get past a certain point.

If it helps to motivate you too OP, you need to remember a lot of girls find guys creepy not because they're stalkers or rapists...but because they look gross as fuck.
>>
Get in shape while doing something you actually enjoy, for me is calisthenics, running, powerlifting, or bjj. I do agree it build confidence and makes you more attractive. But if you want to pull these kinds of things you would have to work on you mindset and social skills instead. Read "mode one" just so you can get a better mindset when it comes to casual hookups.
>>
>>18627774
>lifting for girls
Never gonna make it OP
>>
Your problem is that you're looking at a video of a sexy stranger and musing over whether you would get a 'girl like that' when you don't even know her r what she is like.

Dumb cunt.

You are 99% of men - desperate, needy bastard.
>>
>>18627774
Oh look, this guy again!

Posting the same question on /adv/ over and over again won't help you.
>>
worked for zyzz
>>
File: zyzz-transformation-8_4_2014.jpg (76KB, 560x442px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz-transformation-8_4_2014.jpg
76KB, 560x442px
>>18628709
forgot the image
>>
>>18628714
That's why he's dead, right?
>>
>>18628718
he got pussy first though. Isn't that what this thread is about?
>>
>>18628674
You mad?
>>
>>18627774
name of the girl?
>>
>>18627850
Nah just bad lighting and weird time. Her face is probs decent
>>
>>18627774
>like that
She's a teenager that's trying to make it into modeling, the body is secondary - do you own a model agency? that's the real deal.
A good body will help you with normal girls, joining a club will get you in touch with girls that like that sport, but aspiring models? not so much.
>>
>>18627774
>Trying this hard
>>
>>18628674
>roastie gets toasty when she realizes she's getting old

tick tock, roastie, the clock is ticking
>>
Nope, Im 26 and started working out when i was 17. Im fit and got a model tier jaw line. I work a professional job and have my shit together...no debt but my car payment, which im about to pay off. I got a bunch of non nerdy outdoor hobbies too mate.

women dont talk to me everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>18627774
Help, yes
Guarantee, fuck no, gotta make sure you're not a hopeless virgin too, just look at /fit
>>
>>18627774
Idk, all the hot girls I knew in high school with bodies like that dated lame (but the cool lame) white stoner guys that either skated or made music.

Literally have not met a girl in her 20's with a body that perfect.
>>
Yeah because you'll be hot, the fuck?
>>
>>18629464
Your personality must suck...
>>
>>18629101
Kek
>>
>>18627774
it makes it easier

especially to get a hookup, however for a genuine relationship you'll need much more

but it will certainly help get accepted by fit girls
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.