[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dirty talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: wtf.jpg (77KB, 937x960px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
77KB, 937x960px
my new girlfriend and I are both sexually not very experienced, but we recently found out that we both love dirty talk and that she's slightly submissive. When I dirty talk I usually describe to her want I want to do to her (based on what I know she likes or based on my own fantasies).
any tips on how to improve dirty talking? especially with a submissive girl?
>>
>>18627697
Go online and what a master usually says to the submissive. But don't copy this shit, it is often extreme roleplaying and made by people who try too hard, try to command her with a gentle and kind voice and try to display enjoyment over her obedience.
>>
>>18627697
-More of "what I'm going to do to you"
-In the act "What I am doing to you"
-Make her ask for it and/or say what you're doing to her
-Call her your little slut, etc. (Tread carefully with that one. Some women otherwise open to play react badly to that word.)
>>
>Call her your little slut, etc. (Tread carefully with that one. Some women otherwise open to play react badly to that word.)
haven't done this but I really want to. How do I approach this without risking that she might hate it?
>>
>>18627697
im over here solving the riddle
btw i think its zero cause it just goes back and forth
>>
>>18627729
Just say it, if she doesn't like it she will tell you then and there and you won't make the same mistake again
>>
Try doing some Tuvan throat singing during coitus.
>>
>>18627822
this, or just simply ask her to try out some name calling to spice things up
>>
>>18627697
It's 25%?
(1/4 * SUM of all probabilities)
>>
>>18628339
But if it's 25% then that's a 50% chance of choosing that answer so then it's b but since b is just 1 answer out of 4 and you're randomly guessing then it's 25% and then it just keeps popping. And if you stick with 0% because it looks then you're back to the 25% chance since c is 1 in 4 letters
>>
>>18628339
>>18628394
It's a trick question.

As long as you choose randomly, there is no correct answer. However, we are not actually choosing randomly, but considering it. Therefore, the correct answer is 0%.
>>
>>18627830
buruconestish! (",)

:')
>>
>>18627697
if you wanna talk dirty pay attention to details. Call it YOUR slut, and never A slut.
My girl is highly submissive and likes to be dominated(like a normal girl would) and some dirty talk always turns her on. And if you dirty talk to her, try to show some dominance and attidute. Don;t say it like you are affraid.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.