[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be str8 ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Baryonyx-detail-header.png (146KB, 1165x540px) Image search: [Google]
Baryonyx-detail-header.png
146KB, 1165x540px
I discovered i am gay at the age of 10, i have all the genetic predisposition (like index to ring finger size ratio) but still, out of respect to my family and the laws of nature i wish to be str8, note however that i am an atheist, so "turning to god" wont really help
>>
>>18627693
>note however that i am an atheist
I guess you're really a fag huh.
>>
>>18627693
You manage to contradict yourself in the course of a single sentence. You express belief in the genetic cause of homosexuality but then ask for help in changing. If you believe the first half of your sentence, that's like asking for help changing your eye color. If you believe it's a matter of choice or determination, stop measuring your fingers.
>>
>>18627693
You mean your dyke parents are trying to convince you that you are gay at 10?
>>
>>18627693
Did you get molested by a dude when you were a kid? That's usually the biggest indicator that you're gay.
I think you might talking yourself into being gay a little just because you can fill out some checkmarks from scientific studies (which probably comes from being an atheist and is something Christianity could help you out with).
In my opinion, the biggest motivator for a life without sodomy is to picture your future family. Think of your children that would be biologically related to you and your partner, them growing up in a healthy household and them eventually maturing enough to take care of you and your wife. None of this could happen in a homosexual marriage, and even if you adopted or had a surrogate mother you'd be putting your children at risk as they are the most healthy and successful in a happy family with a mom and a dad.
If you want a more scientific route, think of it this way. Ever since the first globs of organic matter developed on earth, their continuation was predicated on their unlikely survival and reproduction. Even well before man or mammal, animals only were allowed to flourish because all their ancestors before them were fighting for their offspring. They've survived floods, meteor strikes, volcanic eruptions, predators, droughts and hundreds of other chance disasters which could have wiped them out at a moment's notice to eventually bring forth man who would then have to go through famine, war, plague, exploration, sacrifice and more to ensure that you would have the best possible life for you to continue their bloodline. And now you want to throw all of this away because you think vaginas are icky and getting pegged is hot?

And if that still doesn't help try shock therapy by going through this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg
I'm glad you're trying to fight this. Don't become another cog in the AIDS machine.
>>
There's no genetic predisposition, faggot
>>
Start heating healthy, working out hard, nofap. Basically doing men shit to increase testosterone. Start talking and escalating on girls
>>
>>18628025
That being said stay the fuck away from the weightlifting and bodybuilding community. Just ask /fit/, getting swole is a reverse gay conversion therapy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.