[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have quite the strange dilemma I am in love with someone,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (324KB, 720x710px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324KB, 720x710px
I have quite the strange dilemma

I am in love with someone, they are supposedly trans but is not transitioning/interested in it these days it seems. I am very attracted to her now but if she is transitions I wouldn't be attracted anymore, I am just not into it. She is perfect to me in many ways, but I wouldn't want to go further into it, fall deeper in love and hold her back and just waste her time.

This isn't including how depressed people who transition become, I feel like it would ruin her.
Its so confusing she dresses like a women and everything and looks gorgeous to me, I have no idea what she truly wants in the future or what I should do. She isn't an sjw or any of that stupid shit either, just...confused. When we first met it was definitely just friendship and she was VERY open about being wanting to transition and acted kinda manly but its almost like its dying and its never really talked about, she wears dresses too, I don't get it, it fucks with me.

The thing is I know she loves me too, but id hate to her hold her back if and if she really wanted to go through with dressing and being like a man.

I would talk but I don't even think she knows what she wants.
> > >
>>
File: pet the bitch.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
pet the bitch.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>18627361
You dont want your wife to turn into husband in middle of marriage. She evidently has some body dismorphia or worse and sooner or later will turn full
>>>/lgbt/ thing.
Whatever is the case, you dont want to marry and have kids with her. She is by definition timed bomb. Send her to psycholog and find normal real girl who is ok with being girl.
>>
>>18627361
she probably just told you she wants to transition so your neckbeard looking all will leave her alone
>>
>>18627361
Its sad that in the west, the US in particular, if anyone has bouts of depression or confusion (hell life is tough and has been forever but people learn to cope) the remedy is a prescription drug cocktail or transition to the opposing gender.
>>
>>18627937
Yeah its pretty ridiculous, it seemed like none of this really existed 5 years ago then all of a sudden its an issue, its like someone can't like feminine or masculine things as a member of the opposite sex without somehow having gender dysphoria.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.