[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicidal. Valium. Coping.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: noose.jpg (153KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
153KB, 667x1000px
Two days ago I attempted to cut my wrists. I backed out of it because of how it would make my girlfriend feel. I showed her what I had done and she wasn't supportive, she told me not to speak to her, that I needed to get help, that I'm sick and I did it to torment her. She's 2 years younger than me (she's 17, I'm 19) she's rough around the edges, makes it all about her but no matter how childish she is. She means the world to me. I forgive her for her attitude towards me day after day because I know she loves me. I've gotten professional help and starting today I'll be taking remeron and Valium and taking one to one councilling. I want to know how you guys would diffuse the issue with a rowdy unforgiving teen.
I would also like to know how you cope with the "Low" that supposedly comes with starting to take antidepressants.
I should add that I have a fever coming on to do with stress, I'm pretty sure it's stress flu. So yeah can't really cope with much in the near future.
>>
She's right. You are doing this to get attention from her, you just don't realize it. Admitting that to yourself would make you a shitty person and mean that you can't get that validation, so you skirt the truth.

>rowdy unforgiving teen
You're the one with the problem, not her. Her reaction was surprisingly healthy for a 17 year old, usually the impulse is to comfort crazy people who cut themselves.

>So yeah can't really cope with much in the near future.
Not with that attitude you won't. No wonder your thread had 0 replies and almost 404'd, you sound like a disgusting self-pitying leech. Get your life together
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.