[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: GiantDog_450x556.jpg (91KB, 450x556px) Image search: [Google]
GiantDog_450x556.jpg
91KB, 450x556px
There's this old guy in my neighborhood. He wanted to beat me because my dog peeded on his lawn. He has a Great Dane. He threatened me to go out and bring his dog (to kick my ass). Guy goes down. I always carry a knife in case there's a fucking agressive pitbull or rottweiler. I thought this was a good time to use it. Pull knife out. Stupid guy comes out alone. Shit hits the fan. The guy went nuts and... told his son to take out his dog. By this time I had already put back the knife in my pocket and told him it was for his dog and not for him. Does't listen. Brings dog. Fucking dog gets loose, comes about a palm away from me an my dog (a bitch). The stupid fuck tries to control his dog. I was reaching for my knife again but the Great Dane didn't do shit and ran somewhere else, also it happened so quick, I or my dog could have been bitten.

Now I see the guy from time to time and he fucking insults me. I insult back and dare him to fight it out. The faggot doesn't want to, making excuses and bringing my knife always, even when I don't carry it when I'm not with my dog.

Last time he told me, you will see if I find you alone. Well I was alone many times and pussied out.

I'm 31, the guy must be around 45.

Should I initiate the fight and go break his mouth?
>>
>>18627104
>and pussied out.
and he pussied out.
>>
>>18627104
Idk do you think you could do the same thing to Jamal when you inevitably go to prison for assault?
>>
Just another day on a primitive mudball inhabited by psychotic apes.
>>
>>18627114
But he is insulting and threatening me, what?, I can't defend myself? should I just take it? That's why I want him to act but he fucking doesn't do shit.
>>
File: 1456038909280.png (1MB, 1038x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1456038909280.png
1MB, 1038x1155px
Your first mistake was pulling out the knife before you saw the dog, but it is what it is. Tell the cops the guy harasses you every time he sees you and that he threatened to sick his dog on you, anything else is risking legal trouble.
>>
Well for one, you should wear a wire. Better yet, a pen cam. Two, next time he tries to sic his dog on you, forget the knife, and just kick it in the head. Dogs aren't invincible nor do they have iron constitutions, unless purpose-raised by a feral negro. If you feel you can take the guy, fight him. Press charges after.
>>
>>18627127
>But he is insulting and threatening me, what?, I can't defend myself?
Against what? Until he initiates combat, there is nothing to defend against, thus you cannot claim self defense. Get him to attack, then lay him out.
>>
>>18627130
>Your first mistake was pulling out the knife before you saw the dog
Yes I know that, Ill never do that again before actually seeing the threat.
>>
>>18627132
Kicking a normal dog might work, but his is a beast of a dog. See the picture.
>>
File: 3.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
Poison his dog with anti-freeze. It's what I do whenever I move to a place and have problematic neighbors.
>>
>>18627139
Great Danes are genetic disasters prone to several bone diseases, you'd have more to worry about if it was a German Shepherd, Retriever or a Husky.
>>
>>18627141
His dog is not really the problem though. Its him. Fucking human trash, and a coward to boot.

That night that he pulled his dog on me he was saying Whos got the biggest dog now you mfucker.

He was also with his friends one day. Guess Ill just insult him until he get so ashamed that he will attack me.
>>
>>18627126
I play space sims to escape. I feel your pain.
>>
>>18627139
Former god trainer here. If you think you are going to have to kick it (which in all honesty may be more effective than trying to stab it), aim for the ribs and particularly the sternum. Dogs have weaker rib cages than you'd think and their sternums are weak as shit. Had a neighbor who was a runner that got attacked by a full sized poodle, mule kicked it in the ribs once, dog went off to lay under a porch until it died from punctured lungs. All of that being said, try to avoid hurting the dog, it isn't it's fault that it's owner is a walking piece of shit.
>>
>>18627136
And OP, same goes for you.
It's all posturing until someone loses his head and actually attacks.
Then it's ultraviolence all the way down.
>>
>>18627139
It's a dog.
It bites you, it gets put down.
Do you think the owner wants to have to do that?
>>
>>18627154
Yeah definitely don't want to hurt a dog that actually seemed friendly. But I really got a scare when it got so close to me and my dog.
>>
Ok guys, thanks. Guess Ill just keep shaming him until he attacks me and I can kick his ass. Some people don't deserve to exist, really. A fucking piss started all this. Fuck.
>>
>>18627162
Bingo, it's a thing we see all of the time in training. Good dog, shitty owner. It tears my heart up that some people are so fucking terrible and yet they still have pets. As for the guy, try to ignore him. He's a punk ass bitch. Keep your knife on you and if he tries some sneak attack shit, shiv him in the fucking street.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.