[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my mental health is a mess and ruining my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I am a wreck, due to some events that happened
>i have no trust in women and despise them
>still love them sexually
>long for the feeling of a true platonic love.
>long for the feeling of not being a disappointment to your parents.
>long for someone who would fill this emotional need. picture this like wanting to feel safe in the arms of someone, forget the worries of the world and just cry while they hug me.
>i'm now a degenerate bisexual. longing as well for some one stronger than me to take care of me.
>whenever i speak to someone about who i am, it is use against me and what i am becomes the butt of every joke. this is unrelated to my sexuality
>have grown a great distrust in people since everytime i'm open about something, i dig myself into a deeper hell
>i've developped some kind of barrier that doesn't allow me to study or read anything at all related to a curriculem that i have to study for. basically always drop it for literally even just watching the ceiling.
>love to program draw,and alll other hobbies but i always end up never doing anything.
>in a foreign land with no one that wants to be my friend. and i took a bad habit where i latch on to the first person that i see open up to me.
>i'm missing the role of a proper father and mother figure, even though my father always does his best to support me but i always, always disappoint him, whereas he is giving to a fault where he allows my mother to be a childish idiot no matter how much she destroys our family

theres much much more. i need help. i don't know what kind of help.
>>
>>18626954
If this isnt just OP larping, talk to a therapist or counselor or something. Easier than wollowing in self pity and hoping things work out
>>
>>18627031
it's not and i guess i'll try to find one.
But i'm stuck in SJW haven, I doubt i can find one that i can trust enough.
>>
>>18627031
>If this isnt just OP larping

lol why do people always accuse others here of LARPing?

like even if they are, whats wrong with it? why not either play along or simply ignore it
>>
>>18626954
Step 1: Stop watching anime.
Step 2: ???
>>
File: oui.jpg (1MB, 4200x2942px) Image search: [Google]
oui.jpg
1MB, 4200x2942px
You need Internal Family Systems therapy (IFS). Find a therapist who specializes in it. Regular talk therapy isnt gonna help you, you have deepset issues. The good news is this stuff helped me get over lifelong PTSD and it can help you too.
>>
>>18627883
i did,
last anime i watched was the first episode of this gambling masochist.
and that was the only thing i've watched in a year.

>>18627901
thank you, i'll see if i can find anyone like you described.
but unlike you i don't have ptsd, or atleast i think i don't.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.