[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mfw truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (253KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
253KB, 500x648px
Welp at a crossroads here

>be me
>collegefag
>worked ass of in high to get into BA/MD program
>Realized i hate medicine
>Doing a bunch of shitty shadowing and volunteering at hospitals bc muhhh resumé
>Cant leave bc pre med credits useless

Wat do?
>>
How far are you in your BA/MD program? You say you have to shadow and volunteer, so I'm guessing you haven't entered your MD stage?

What's your "BA" in? You only need like, 8 or so courses to qualify for medical school. You've got to have some kind of major too.

What pre-med credits have you taken though? How are you doing "pre-med" stuff (chem, math, physics, bio) and earning a Bachelor of Arts?

Usually I'd tell you to bug off and ask your counselor, which is the smart thing to do, but I'm legitimately curious my dude.
>>
>>18626953
Late reply. If this thread somehow survives:

It's a combined BA/MD. So stright out of hs u take courses orientated towards med school. If one manages to maintain a certain GPA and score ____ on the MCAT they get in guaranted (at least in theory). The shadowing is really just a in-case because I've been hearing rumors of budget cuts and people getting denied regardless. The issue is I'm not technically BA in anything so I have a bunch of shittier chem and bio credits and a lack of intrest.
>>
>>18626998
Not that anon, but drop the program, if possible and switch majors?
I'm pre-med (not a BA/MD), and I know a fair amount of people that have gone gotten up to organic chemistry and either failed or realized they didn't want to do medicine so they either continue their major or switch from biology, chemistry, etc.
Have you considered PA school? Or is health no longer an option?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.