[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends want to drive vs. fly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: car-vs-plane.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
car-vs-plane.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
Am I crazy for thinking flying is way more convenient than driving? I'm in a genuine argument with some friends over a trip we're trying to plan because I don't want to spend hours and hours in a car, and they say I'm ruining the trip - even though money isn't an object for either of the three of us (within reason).

I want to fly alone at this point and they're refusing to let me ride in their car on the trip if I do, which I think is petty. But I don't want to spend 5-8 hours hungover in a car on a Sunday before work, as opposed to a 45 minute flight.

Someone just tell me if I'm being a dick.
>>
>>18626723
Relationships take compromise.
>>
>>18626723
Then just fly you dumb retard their is nothing that says you can't fly and have them drive ,it's like you want me to make fun of you
>>
>>18626723
Drive there, fly back for work
>>
>>18626723
Tell your friends you're tired of their shit and to stop bullying you. They're stepping all over you.
>>
whats their reason for wanting to drive? maybe they're bringing drugs and think you're getting in the way of their fun. if not that then tell them fuck off for being morons
>>
File: 1502003161816.png (279KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1502003161816.png
279KB, 500x384px
>>18626739
>and they're refusing to let me ride in their car on the trip if I do

OP is saying that if he flies there, he'll have to rent his own car too bc they won't let him in theirs
>>
>>18626739
They're trying to make it a big point that I can't sit in the car at all when we get there because I'm not "paying my fair share." They say I need to take a cab or Uber everywhere they might be driving.

I offered to buy them a beer or two for the one or two times I'll be in their car after I land, or toss them a couple of bucks, but they're mad because they're not getting one third of the car rental, gas, and parking, so their prices will go up.

>>18626749
They're not okay with this.

>>18626774
Maybe drugs? But we can get drugs there, we're going to see people that will have access to anything we want.

Their reason for wanting to drive is "flexibility" and savings, even though that flexibility means we might get stuck in traffic, and again, we'll have to pay for parking.
>>
>>18626832
Your friends are cucking you. Stand up for yourself.
>>
>>18626832
Or maybe just don't go if they want to be assholes about it
Problem solved
> but muh muh friends will laugh
Then they aren't real friends
>>
>>18626847

Regardless of what happens I'm gonna go down and chill with my best friend (who we're all going to see). Just trying to confirm I'm not crazy here, and these dudes are being weird.

They're just insisting I'm making everyone's life harder.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.