[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even possible to make friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

I'm really tired of people these days... I find myself hating them more and more. No, it isn't due to politics, though that is annoying. It's worse than that for me. What I'm most upset by, is the near total apathy I encounter everyday.

I've always wanted to meet people, and make many good friends. Have people be as interested in me as I am in them, that is to say, a lot. I draw people the most because I like them, and I like the uniqueness of their appearance. I'm not a social person however. I try my best despite this, but to no use at all.

I've studied religions and cultures and try to understand people's hobbies, and whenever I talk to them, I make sure to primarily focus on them, and what they do and how they feel.

I'm just an average looking guy. 6'1, Blond, Blue Eyed American. I don't consider it unattractive but I don't seem to attract anyone either. It's becoming very frustrating to deal with people. I go to events at school all the time, hoping that I will be able to make new friends, and it never pans out. Every time I talk to someone, they usually end up ignoring me after a while, despite my best efforts to interest them. The friends I do have half-ass everything, including texting. Everyday I ask them how they are, how they feel about things, and I help them with their problems. But they never help me with mine, let alone ask me how i'm doing.

It's at this point where I just begin to hate most people. I hate that I can't seem to figure out why people who know very little about the world or others hobbies seem to always come out on top. Rarely do they care for the well being of the other person, yet these people are among the most popular. I have seen time and time again, people getting used by others and then they ask me for emotional support. I provide it for them, and then they leave, never once helping me with my issues.

What's wrong with me? Why am I not good enough for people?
>>
>>18626666
I think the problem is that people are friends partially to have fun and now fun and other similar things that a friend used to be for is now provided by a plastic and metal rectangular object that everyone has access to nowadays.
>>
>>18626666
> blonde , blue eyes
Mine fellow nazi
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.