[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to move on from the past?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Francisvictoreyes.jpg (85KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
Francisvictoreyes.jpg
85KB, 402x402px
I let the past of people (both myself and others) influence my opinion on their current selves far too much. How can I stop this?
>>
For example when I was 9 me and a group of friends used to go into the forest and gather birds. We would sneak up on them and hit them with sticks. We put them all in a bag and once we had a large amount of them we took big rocks and chucked them at the trapped birds, jumped on the bag, etc.
At another around the same age we also gangbanged one of the friends' little sister. She was 7 at the time I believe. I feel terrible about this how can I stop judging myself?
>>
>>18626618
>>18626569
If you're not that way anymore then all you're doing is judging an image of yourself that doesn't exist in the present. You might as well be judging a fictional character.
>>
>>18626618
>At another around the same age we also gangbanged one of the friends' little sister. She was 7 at the time I believe. I feel terrible about this how can I stop judging myself?
Jesus fucking Christ, man. Keep judging yourself, you're a terrible person.
>>
>>18626706
I feel worse about murdering the birds than I do about having sex. The reason I brought up the gangbang is because I think it may have fucked my sexual development. I think I am a pedophile though I have never acted upon it and never plan to.
>>18626669
These kinds of experiences that stick with you are what makes you who you are though, isn't it? If i'm unable to let go of when I was a bad person doesn't that mean I am a bad person now?
>>
>>18626773
>I feel worse about murdering the birds than I do about having sex.
Yeah, both are pretty fucked up. It's just that kids hurting animals, as fucked up as it is, I've seen it happen in real life, so it didn't surprise me as much as your second story.
>>
>>18626773
I've held onto bad things I've done before too and simply didn't repeat them when put in all the right situations to, that's how I know I'm a better person.
>>
>>18626618
Idk, this is pretty fucked stuff but you did it with friends and people under 10 don't really think as much as they go with the flow.

You can be whatever you want to be OP. There are no good people, just people with enough pride and self respect to look good.
>>
>>18626569
Write it down

https://youtu.be/RoGdMpdZXzs?t=7m39s
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.