[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 50

File: male-female.png (40KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
male-female.png
40KB, 464x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
copied from the other thread:

There is this grill who I'm chatting with, a 8/10, and we talk a lot. She has a bf.

She gave me a lot of compliments, said I'm the most intelligent guy she ever knew, she's really pleased by our conversations, she feels challenged and everytime she make me notice those things as soon as she has the chance.

Suddendly, today, she was way more cuddling. She said she was in bed, that she wanted to have milk and biscuits with somebody, I am a little bit reluctant to expose myself because she told me she has a bf. After a while, she got cold, and seemed a bit tired. Definitely the conversation wasn't ongoing anymore. I did not push anything, but I think I like her quite a bit, but I'm stuck: I know that is a sort of rejection to not follow the stream of her emotions, but I can't do differently, because she is sort of engaged.

Really strange thing, I haven't a fucking proof that she has got a bf. She could easily have a rebound bf, or simply could be her imaginary bf that she needs to slow down the interaction with guys and test if they are really interested in her as a person or as a vagina with boobs some inches up there.

Tell me femanons, how do I avoid to make a fool of myself?
>>
>>18626518
Wait, you were in bed with her? And no, girls don't use "I have a boyfriend" as a shittest to see how persistent you are. If she's told you she has a boyfriend, it's so you don't get the wrong idea about where things could go with her.
>>
when I like a girl I often show affection by giving gifts
before I give the gift though I rub it all over my hard cock in hopes it picks up a musk so subtle that subconsciously she thinks of me sexually whenever she is near it, but doesn't know why.

is this a good strategy?
>>
>Girls who shave/remove their pubes

Why do you do it? Because you like it? Because you think it's expected of you/because it is expected of you?
>>
Alright, so I am not the most handsome guy in the world. In fact, I've been told by people that I seem imitating or unapproachable. Big, heavyset grizzly arab-looking person, even though I'm actually black. Like a Turkish Victor French. I've also been told that I seem to have a European accent, even though I've lived in Western Pennsylvania my entire life. But for some reason, I've not given up on finding love at some point in my life, even if it's after resolving some deep-set personal problems I've been fostering for years.

What in God's name can I do so that, in the first few seconds of a woman seeing me, they don't feel threatened? I know I've probably projected some of my own insecurities onto other people, but it's clear enough that I can be at least a little overwhelming before people get to know me better?
>>
>>18626528

Nooo. I was on the phone. What's the point of telling me that you want someone if it's not me?

I will not go anywhere with her, ok, but if so I don't see the reason to compliment me heavily and making me believe I'm so unique. Thing that I actually don't believe because I'm quite an average guy. I feel kinda confused and a bit betrayed.
>>
Are tall women like short men?
>>
>>18626541
Because men want it shaved. I don't do it if I'm not having sex with someone.
>>
Ladies, what sort of relaxing/inactive/casual/chill kind of dates/activities do you like?
Other than eating dinner
>>
>>18626566
you can think of dating as a market and your attractiveness and personality and body type are your currency so yes in the fact that body type is not going to give you any more buying power but women with abnormal bodies typically get fetishsized much more, so while there isnt many women have fetishes about short men there is probably like 10 times more men that have fetishes for tall women.
>>
>>18626518
>>18626553
Same situation for me bro

She has a bf but I heard from her roommate that she cried cause she hadn't seen me in a while

That's not something people do for just friends, right?

Really messes with my head man
>>
>>18626631
Okay. Just wanted to know what the other side is like. I really want to die because I'll never have anyone. That is a weird view on relationships I have. 5'2" btw
>>
For Women: is 5'7" (actual 5'7" not Internet 5'7" that's actually 5'5") too short? Women tell me that I have a handsome face and I've had a few girlfriends in my life but I can't get over being a manlet.
>>
>>18626633

yeah man. Women are emotion on hard mode.

hope some femanon can explain something because this shit is hard to deal with.

Did you tell her that you like her? I don't know if it's ok to tell her
>>
>>18626656
I'm not going to tell her but I can't get her out of the back of my mind
>>
>>18626646
well friend your height/body type is not helping you so you should focus on you attractiveness and personality. try not to focus on your height and look at your shortness as a tool to weed out the shallow and total bitches. and it can always be worse think of the guys your height who are also fat
>>
Girls: how would you react if your bf bought you a remote controlled vibrator to be worn during an outing? Excited or appalled?
>>
>>18626653
Has had several relationships in the past, worries about height. Man i know you asked for a woman's opinion but man you gotta focus on your good qualities and hone them flaunt them and realize everybody on this planet is just distracting themselves until they die. Stop worrying and just live.
>>
What is it like having a 21st century gf?

Do they still have sex with me and do my laundry?
My mum always did my laundry and I'm scared because I have to move out soon.
>>
>>18626663
... Gotta lose weight I guess. Get /fit/
>>
>>18626661

neither I did, too risky
>>
>>18626673
wait your 5'2" and fat, uhh .... .. .. . learn to cook
>>
>>18626681
I can fix being fat. I have b4.
>>
>>18626683
You can be my internet gf and I'll feed you motivation if you pretend to love me
>>
>Hey X, last week I kinda froze up and was unsure of what to say. Not the first time that's happened if you even remember that. Anyway I just wanted to say what I couldn't get out last week which is that it was good to see you again.

Should I send this to over Facebook to a girl that I was too much of a pussy to talk to last week? Is it too much? I have no fucking experience with this shit. I don't know if she'll remember what I'm referencing or not.
>>
>>18626671
Do you have lots of clothes. Doing laundry for one person is not hard.
>>
>>18626687
I'm a dude.. And I won't trap
>>
>>18626593
I'm a dude and I don't expect clean shaven, just neat and tidy.
>>
>>18626683
wait are you a chick or a dude im really confused your origonal post i want to know how tall girls are im 5'2" made me thought you were dude
>>
>>18626694
I wear the same thing every day but still my mummy washes and irons it
>>
>>18626653
Bro you are like an inch and a half below average in the US and above average in some countries. Your insecurity about your height will hurt you more than your height ever will. Stop using the word manlet, especially around women. Dumbass.
>>
>>18626697
I am a male, my gender is male. I have a penis and testicals. I produce sperm from my sexual organs
>>
>>18626690
Are you trying to get your dick wet or were you just genuinely glad to see her again? I'm sure she'd appreciate hearing that.
>>
>>18626707
Definitely genuinely glad. My heart started beating out of my fucking chest as soon as I saw her.
>>
>>18626702
so your a gay 5'2" fat guy that wants to die because you'll never have anyone but you also have a boyfriend your really confusing but hope you got the /adv/ you wanted
>>
>>18626710
I don't have bf this really spiraled out of control. A am hoping to get a gf. Because I want a family
>>
>>18626708

Oh man, I am so scared that one day I'll feel again like this and I'll be rejected again. Being numb is kinda of bearable.

But I was leaded on, cheated and laughed at. Not your case.
>>
Can any ladies help me here

I was in a relationship with a girl who I was completely in love with but she ended things cause she thought I was using her for sex (I wasn't)

So it ended and she got a new boyfriend
I apologized from my heart

It's been like 3 months and I just want to know if anyone has any tips on maybe getting her to not hate me
Or just be friends again
>>
>>18626715
ohhh okay well get /fit/ and good luck but if i were you i would still pick up some skills like cooking. or if your manly enough do car mechanics its actually pretty easy.
>>
>>18626724
I was pretty numb before she showed up. I hadn't felt like that in a long time or maybe ever.

I have some pretty bad oneitis over this girl desu. I need to hurry up and get rejected so I can move on but pushing my Enter button is too hard.
>>
>>18626690
>>18626708
Then send it. It doesn't sound like too much, it sounds sincere and actually really nice.
>>
>>18626732
Thanks, I will I also neef to work on being more assertive. I hear women love that. My only fear is that I'll be percived as a overconfident loser. But then again I should base my self perceptions on other people
>>
>>18626735

You have got two roads imho

you ride the "hurry up" and ask her to hang out together with no expectations and no regret

you remember that you don't know if she will actually reject you, future is not written, even if girls think that it is. So make her believe that it is somehow written on stone with fire that you got to hang out.

I am really disappointed for the fact that I showed you this possibility of being rejected, telling in two lines what happened to me. Hope you will forgive me and forget what I said. Go wild.
>>
>>18626727
she played you hard
>>
>>18626745
Oh no, it's not your fault. I've been mulling this shit over for a week. I pretty much have been flip flopping back and forth between psyching myself up and telling myself it will work and convincing myself that the only thing that will happen is rejection.
>>
>>18626747
What do you mean?
>>
>>18626743
don't confuse assertion with confidence, confidence is the quality of having faith in yourself there are a lot of quiet confident men, be sure of yourself dont assert yourself. In fact if your assertive without being confident every single person will know your faking it. Learn to trust your self, "You can't be afraid of the wind, learn to trust it and you'll fly strait" life is one big shitstorm learn to find strength within yourself and trust your instincts.
>>
File: 2MstAzl.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
2MstAzl.gif
49KB, 983x622px
Wait a second, is the male equivalent of being a 5 the women equivalent of being an 8?
>>
>>18626779
dude here but no i don't think so women and men evaluate potential mates completely differently. Men use visual clues and stimuli to choose while most women make decisions based on the providing prowess of a man and how his personality. Get lots of money and learn to be comfortable around kids, without being creepy you'll be fine
>>
People in these threads have told me I am mentally ill. How do I know for sure?
>>
>>18626870
Talk to a doctor
>>
What does it mean when a girl asks for my number but never called or texted me? Should I find her on facebook?
>>
>>18626566
No, most models are tall women
>>
>>18626541
Yes, to all of that.
Personally, I prefer being completely bald, however my skin does not allow for it unfortunately lol. No hair removal has worked without leaving a horrific after math.

I also know the majority of men prefer either shaved or trimmed. Veeerrrry few go for a full bush. After shaving/waxing I'm good for about 12 hours before hell breaks loose, so I tend to only do it if I think I'm getting laid and if I don't end up getting laid I'm pissed lol. Gotta go through the burning itching stubble hell for nothing.

But again I also personally like the way it feels for those 12 hours as well, wish it lasted longer.
>>
>>18626629
Personally my favorite date is the ole netflix and chill, even if the chill part is literally and not figuratively. Night in beats a night out imo.
>>
>>18626668
On one hand, I'm very much into being dominated like that, on the other I'm very much not into public shit.
So, probably somewhere inbetween. I'd decline the offer, but am not gonna freak out or anything.

Not to mention it probably wouldn't have any affect on me anyway. Vibrators don't work on me just by themselves. I can lay a vibrator on my clit all day long, without any sort of other sexual imagery or atmosphere, or movement for that matter, I'm not gonna climax.
>>
>>18626971
We usually do nights in and she wants to do a night out, but doesn't want to go to a big concert or ice skating or anything like that, I'm a bit lost for ideas
>>
>>18626779
If you only consider physical attractiveness, yes. But I agree with what >>18626846.
>>
>>18627013
hmm, idk other than the generic shit like dinner/movie or a walk in the park, would be better to think about some of her interests and bounce off that.

Only other thing I got is check and see what kind of events are happening around town. All sorts of shit going on usually that you'd never know about if you weren't looking for it. Some can be very fun.
Couple friends and I usually do this once a month, just find the random little festivals/activities in the obscure places of town. Last month we just found this park that was hosting a bunch of food trucks for no real reason. It was fun lol.
>>
>>18626457

Im about to talk to my crush today. What would be the best convo starter? We both work in an IT company but on different shifts, so I get to see her only for a few minutes before I go home.

1. Good morning. I always see you around but I still don't know your name. I'm anon

Anything else better than this? This chick has been giving me signals for weeks, I think.
>eye contacts every time stumble upon each other (usually more than 2 seconds)
>fidgeting and looking at me when we're at a bus stop (5 metres away)
>goes out of her way to walk in front of my work place (sometimes she check me out, sometimes she does not)

Tell me anons, Whats a better convo starte or Im good to go?
>>
>>18626548
Fucking smile dude. Smile at people. Say hi

>>18626566
sorry buddy the answer is no. the chances are slim to none

>>18626653
5'7 is average height man. Jesus, you are not a manlet. Get out there and get shorter girls than you. Theyre plenty of em. If she rejects you for your height just move on to the next. God damn have some dignity and confidence for yourself. Its sexy
>>
>>18626727

sorry man but this guy is right >>18626747

she's a piece of shit and you're too gullible to trust that. damn man no girl would ever said that and get a new boyfriend in such short notice.

>>18626918
how many days has it been? next time you see her ask how shes doing andd slowly ask for her number. if she does not reply then you bounce
>>
>>18626779
Huh. As a girl, I sometime feel this way. The one time I tested things out I found that I always rated girls pretty highly and there were a shit ton of cute, unique ones, while the guys tended to be less attractive or just seriously plain. Maybe it's the Chads that are the 8s. :/
>>
>>18627210
I think you are in the right ballpark. I'm a guy who gets a similar reaction from girls to what hot girls get from guys (Cat calls, wolf whistles, unwelcome attention, strangers groping me). The weird thing is I'm not conventionally attractive. I've got a nice ass/legs and I'm not hideous, but I'm not winning any beauty competitions either. I've got guy friends who are way hotter than I am who get nowhere near as much attention. The thing is that I'm quirky and accentuate the hell out of that, dress in a unique style that fits me, and I wear a lot of bright colors. I'm pretty sure guys just need to stop with the dark monotone outfits and start playing their strong suits better. Maybe the ratios are really closer, but since men tend to dress and act similar it causes some of the ones who would stand out to not. Just food for thought and rambling.
>>
>>18627086
Well that hurts to hear mostly cause I know it's true...
is there any way to make an ex jealous as fuck then instead
>>
>>18627290
"Living well is the best revenge"
>>
>>18627305
True but that's no fun lol
>>
File: 12521342351231235.jpg (132KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
12521342351231235.jpg
132KB, 1024x1276px
>>18627331
It is if you're aware of the fact that they're dwelling on you while you don't think about them in the slightest. No matter what they do/say that fact will always be present.

It's pretty fucking satisfying to say the least.
>>
>>18627335
True

But the reason she dumped me was cause she felt used for sex

Basically in a date I'd make a move get rejected then maybe make another one in a few minutes
Had no idea it was hurting her till she dumped me

So that's my story
>>
>>18627345
Believe me I would've changed if I knew
>>
>>18627077
>5'7"
>average

Maybe if you average across both genders. Average male height in the US is 5'10"
>>
Is it normal to lose respect for a girl who has had a hook-up perviously? My ex-GF told me once she'd had a random fuck with guy at vacation, she told me that with such emotions, laughing, and after that I felt extremely violated. Couldn't have sex with her, couldn't get up and started to feel resentful. She broke up with me eventually because she felt unwanted, and in relationship I hid this fact as deep as I could.
>>
File: 94848fef2c[1].png (14KB, 863x127px) Image search: [Google]
94848fef2c[1].png
14KB, 863x127px
Anon who was asking about when/how to ask girl to become more than friends from previous thread. I asked her if we could become official and if she'd be my girlfriend and she looked really flustered and said yes and then we cuddled and watched anime for awhile and it felt so good. Thank you anon who helped if you see this
>>
File: 20160306112246189.png (655KB, 584x692px) Image search: [Google]
20160306112246189.png
655KB, 584x692px
Girls. How do I know I'm being flirted with, how do I get an fwb?
>>
>Match with qt on Tinder
>Message her
>Never responds

Then what was the point?
>>
>>18626779
It's because guys don't realise that men look better than women when the woman doesn't use makeup (I mean no makeup whatsoever, not "no makeup"). It's pretty brutal.
>>
>>18627605
This. I'm straight and I realize this.

Kinda wish I was gay 2bh
>>
>>18626541
I prefer it shaved. My boyfriend prefers it shaved. It feels better when my boyfriend eats me out.
>>
>>18627471
kek.
no, not normal at all.
But there are many options for you, mostly those christian virgins who keep it for marriage
>>
>>18627537
A lot of the population on Tinder are only there to entertain themselves and not necessarily because they are looking to meet up. It's closer to a game than a dating app.
>>
>>18626779
is it an actual scientific study?
if so, provide sauce, please.
if not, ignore entirely.
>>
>>18627675
https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e

See: Female Messaging & Male Attractiveness

okcupid used to do a lot of interesting studies on this kind of shit before they got bought out.
>>
>>18627679
This is routinely misinterpreted by /r9k/ to try to force their dumb 20/80 meme.
>>
>>18627679
there is not a gram of science in that, you know. No statistical measures used, no sources cited. With the information I have so far, I conclude that's just a manipulation used to create a clickbait.
no reason to care about it.
>>
My gf is afraid of intimacy, especially physically. She enjoys the companionship and having someone who supports her and loves her even when she fails to meet expectations, but it's hard to get her to open up about her feelings and physically there's almost nothing. We're both virgins and she's "massively turned off and grossed out by the thought of making out, tongues, sex, or otherwise having something in her from anyone else" yet she talks about how she wants kids one day and constantly makes jokes about being a wet hole/port/plug outlet and admits when she's turned on by something I say, do, or wear.

Aside from the typical sporadic depression, she's had zero experiences to cause aversion to intimacy. No pervy uncle, abusive dad, creepy brother, and we're each other's firsts so there's no exes to compare to. I've brought up that there's basic expectations within bf/gf relationships that aren't being met in ours and that something needs to change, soon. She acknowledged that her quirk makes no sense but she also has no clue how to move past it. I've suggested slipping a tip of tongue into a kiss as a surprise attack or having her use my hand to masturbate so she can de-stress and realize she's not going to die from closeness but she always declines.

We want to stay together and we both want to get more physical but she has that weird mental block and neither of us know how to remove it. My question is does anyone know how to help?
>>
>>18627692
>there is not a gram of science in that, you know.
Pretty much everything related to this topic and human behavior in general is a soft science. I hope you understand that.

>no sources cited.
What? It's a dating website using their own info. They quite literally use this same data to sort who gets to go into the "hot bracket". I mean care about it or don't, it's your life. But I'm almost wondering if you even read the article.

>>18627690
It's not like it's a secret hot people get a disproportionate amount of attention. While it is true for both men and women, it's definitely more pronounced in terms of female attraction. 90% of the debate is exactly why.

https://qz.com/1051462/these-statistics-show-why-its-so-hard-to-be-an-average-man-on-dating-apps/
>>
>>18627707
Most men just create shitty profiles on dating sites. That's why it's easy to be a top 10% male on them, you just need a small effort.
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18626633
>>18626518
Who cares she has bf? Pic related. Only take note how easily she ditches her partners, because you will be next.
>>
File: 1495265685799.png (111KB, 400x454px) Image search: [Google]
1495265685799.png
111KB, 400x454px
>>18627709
>Most men just create shitty profiles on dating sites.
So do women. Let's not pretend that harry potter sex joke your friend stripped off of twitter is charming.
>>
>>18627707
I'm just pointing this out, for there's a lot of people believing this type of info without a tiniest grain of salt. that they don't cite anything is not such a big problem as the fact they don't use even the p value to check whether the numbers vary significantly.
But as you said, it's just my life.
>>
>>18627712
>pretend that harry potter sex joke your friend stripped off of twitter is charming.
this sentence hurts my brain
what does it even mean
>>
I met a girl and asked her out for a movie. She gave me her number and we've been texting, but she keeps pushing the movie back.

Thing is, she goes to bed in the morning and wakes up mid-afternoon. Maybe the movie is just out of her time schedule and she doesn't want to tell me? What would be a suitable first date with someone with that sleep schedule?
>>
File: lower standards.jpg (150KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards.jpg
150KB, 777x767px
>>18626671
It is pretty shit experience. I am afraid no girl will be able to compete with your mum.
>>
>>18627705
do a deal and say that after you've fucked once and she didnt like it you will never ask for sex again. if this actually happens, dump her. if she realize sex is actually good, enjoy
>>
>>18627716
Pretty much every other woman on Tinder has some stupid joke about how she's the HEAD master or some other one liner she found on twitter.

I'm not here to defend the average guys profile but it's not like women are doing any better.
>>
>>18626671
grow up manchild, hire a bitch doing works for you
>>
>Be me
>I like girl
>girl turns out to have girlfriend
>but we had a decent friendship
How do I stop interacting with her without being a dick? I can't just cut all contact, should I just not talk to that person as often and then keep going from there?
>>
>>18626918
You fucked up by not getting her number. Girls never do anything in dating game. Now she sits home scared to call or text you. They cant do anything right, even texting you is too scary for them.

If you see her in person, ask her on date yourself.

>>18627068
Literally talk about anything and then ask her for her number. Or on date. Invite her on a ice cream?
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Also dating coworkers is bad idea. Once the breakup happens, you will need new job.

>>18627471
Yes. If she cant be decent enough to lie about her body count, not only she is slut, but she is stupid / lacks any dignity or consider being slut as normal behavior. Bin that gf and find new girl.

>>18627508
Ask them on date.
If you want only fwb, skip the date and ask for netflix and chill.

>>18627537
They are called attention whores. And fake profiles. And bots. Keep trying and lower your standards.

>>18627705
>depression
>scared of intimacy
She is damaged goods. Send her to psycholog and find new gf. Unless you enjoy dead bedroom marriage. And remember, depression is heritable trait for your children.

>>18627719
Girls will always make a time for a date if they really likes you. She is probably attention whore and will never want to date/fuck/marry you.

Ask her when she would have time for date and then drop her once she tells you it will be month later.
>>
Girls, why do you feel when you are struck by thundercock? Is it electrifying?
>>
>>18627814
>implying roasties who collect chads post on /adv/
>>
>>18627736
>I like her
>but if I can't fuck her, I don't want to interact with her anymore

kid, just tell her the truth - you liked only her boobs, you are no friend of her. you're wasting her time not gtfoing asap
>>
File: Melania.png (2MB, 913x794px) Image search: [Google]
Melania.png
2MB, 913x794px
>>18626536
I refuse to believe this isn't bait.
>>
>>18626668
Excited, as long as I could be sure that it was discreet. A lot of these things either make noise or don't work as well as advertised. The idea is absolutely hot though.
>>
>>18627736
Slow fade is the adult way to end a friendship. See her less and less, less one on one, make more excuses before agreeing to meet her, initiate less. Usually she would get annoyed or just get the hint and write off the friendship. If she does choose to confront you, just tell her that you didn't want to make a big deal out of it but you realized you were developing feelings and wanted to respect her relationship and give yourself space to move on. Done.
>>
>>18627862
>Slow fade is the adult way to end a friendship
no, it's not.
sincire conversation is the adult way.
making excuses is just a cowardice.
>>
>>18627866
First of all, the reason he would potentially give is not an excuse. He just isn't volunteering it spontaneously.

But yes, this is the way it happens most often whether you agree with it or not. If a colleague is trying to befriend you and you find them sweet but dull as a cardboard box, you don't tell them "I like you as a person but not enough to be friends". Let alone "I think nothing is objectively wrong with you but being around you makes me want to pull my own hair out". Sincere or not. There is a time and place for giving your opinion and if someone is not okay with you pulling away they also have the autonomy to speak up and ask if anything is wrong. Sometimes not speaking up is cowardice, sometimes it is tact.

In this case OP has a pretty easy to understand reason for anyone with empathy, but still, he isn't obliged to spontaneously give her insight in his personal feelings he doesn't want to act on to begin with.
>>
>>18627867
ok, I mostly agree.
it's just that the fact some way of coping with a problem happens often, doesn't mean it's a proper way.
>>
>>18627885
This is true, but I feel like a lot of social interactions make more sense in reality than on paper. Kind of like how some people are really against white lies, whereas if you imagine a world in which everyone is brutally honest ("how is the food?" "mediocre, but I hadn't expected more from this place so it's fine" "can you even still imagine a life without us being together?" "yeah, I guess I'm a more realistic person than you are, I would be sad but I'd get over it" "isn't my kid the cutest?" "she's kind of cute but she inherited some unfortunate combination of traits from the both of you") is one that no one actually wants to live in. The way people are so roundabout about a lot of things isn't -just- that it's easier for them, but also to spare other people's feelings. Like in a relationship where it's vital to talk about the big or just jarring issues, but you also have to know when to take a deep breath and not elaborate on some minor irritation - picking your battles.

And the way others act does influence the context in which it is seen. Eg I've had people slow fade me enough, this never hurt my feelings (provided we were not superclose very long term friends). But if someone took the time to tell me in a confrontation that they do not like me enough to be my friend, that would shake me up a bit. Because it implies that they feel much more strongly about it than they probably do. It has by definition become less casual because they go out of their way to address and acknowledge that reality.
Basically sure I'd say that I want people to be honest with me. In practice this isn't always 100% the case. And I think this applies to many.
>>
File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>meet a nice girl
>hang out together, it was really easy to talk and all, although we got a bit too drunk
>now I'd like to text with her or something so I can ask her if she wanna hang out again but my mind is blank
I wasn't made for this after all.
>>
>>18627942
How about "I had a really great night, let's do it again soon". You are making this needlessly complicated. Don't convince yourself that you're worthless when nothing discouraging even happened besides being stumped about what to text - which is a pretty much universal experience.
>>
File: Screenshot (147).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (147).png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>18626457
TO GIRLS/WOMEN :

how do (or would) you feel about your partner being so occupied with his hobbies ? like he doesn't emotionally abandon you at all, but we all know that being crazy about hobby means being so obsessed with yourself, so what do you think about that ? what do you think about married men that are still so occupied and enthusiastic with their hobbies ? (without abandoning their responsibilities as a father/husband)
>>
>>18627965
I have very time intensive hobbies myself so I completely understand. Many people need alone time or time with friends anyway. For me the important thing isn't how much time goes into the hobby but rather how much he prioritizes it. It's different spending four hours on something because you have time and feel inspired, or spending an hour after shrugging off a distressed SO.

Having said that, once you have young kids there's generally a period of a few years when you are just too busy to have any time for yourself. That isn't exactly news. Look at how many couples complain that they never have time to talk as lovers and not just as co-parents. Or that they never see their friends anymore. So life at some point forcing you to bracket this is pretty much inevitable. So for married men it's essentially the same. If they are actually being good, present fathers and partners and still finding time to be passionate about their hobby, that's amazing and what everyone wants. But it is a hard balance to strike and many people simply cannot afford this time (or the money to pay to essentially buy time, eg outsource any cleaning) to themselves for some period in their life.
>>
>>18627965
I don't care, as long as I am his priority.
If I feel like he sets our relationship aside for his hobbies, I'm leaving. But I enjoy a man who has a lot of interests and passions.
>>
I'm male, 22, and kinda skinny (about 5'7", 130 lbs). I've been skinny all my life. Should I start working out? I honestly like being skinny. I like the way I look and feel. Is it true that it would be easier to meet girls if I had a little muscle on me?
>>
>>18628007
I wouldn't bother. Yeah sure, a muscular physique is the ideal for men. But women like all kinds of men and it'll be other factors (like chance, your personality, your dynamic with a woman) that are most important. Especially if you are looking for a serious relationship and not dreaming of hooking up with as many partygirls as possible, your social skills are a much bigger priority to potentially work on than your body. (Not trying to imply that they're poor, just that improving them alwaus makes a big different. Knowing how to flirt well is a HUGE advantage.) And not all women like the same thing, either. Personally I only like a man with muscle if he also has higher bodyfat. And it's not my preference either way.

It would be different if you were unhappy with your body as is. But that is obviously not the case, and it's not like working out for an hour twice a week will suddenly make a huge difference, either. It is a big investment to make not just for girls, but for an ideal you cannot even get personally enthusiastic about. You do you.
>>
Why is it fine for women to exclusively pursue taller guys (something genetic and completely uncontrollable)
But it's somehow not okay for me to exclusivley pursue asian girls? (something genetic and completely uncontrollable)
>>
>>18628032
It is okay for you to, no one gives a shit about what you want to put your dick in.
Just asian girls might not want to feel like you pursue them just because you have a yellow fever and not because you have an actual interest in them.
>>
>>18628032
Both are okay, what are you on about?
>>
>>18628032
First of all, you like what you like. As long as you aren't "that guy" who showers every and all Asian girl in attention instantly, then you should just tell people to fuck off if they get all up in your dating life. Have some come backs ready, like "there's millions of Asians but I'm in love with THIS GIRL".

Having said that, the reason is that (which is problematic in its own way, but reality) tall people are not seen as a homogenous group and Asians are. Basically it is seen as a much less impactful and defining trait. And when you exclusively like a race (you don't belong to - exclusively liking your own race is much more common) then some tend to jump to assumptions being that you are being shallow and simply falling for superficial traits and not for who they are. Basically that you date girls for being Asian, because if that wasn't the defining factor surely you'd find SOME girls of other races worth dating, right? On top of this white man/Asian female has particularly bad press because of weeaboos and some guys openly pursuing Asian girls for the sake of having a "cute Asian girlfriend", like she's an accessory.

You know for yourself whether you fall for someone's race or for who they are. Even limiting yourself to Asians leaves you lots of women. If you know your love is sincere, learn to subtly tell people to fuck off and mind their own business.
>>
>>18628032
You pulled this okay/not okay out of your ass. Nobody really gives a shit whether guys pursue only Asians (kek, by the way) or girls pursue only tall guys.
>>
How do I know if I'm in the friendzone?
Also would you say it's okay to be persistent and insistent with a girl you like at least until she officially rejects you? I really can't tell if she likes me or not. We went out once but didn't kiss or anything. And I didn't try to arrange to hang out just the two of us again yet, we still meet often as a group of friends with some others though and we get along. Though my low self esteem always makes me wonder if she's just being nice because she feels sorry for me or something.
>>
Is adv a safe place to post a pic of myself and find out just how ugly I am?
>>
>>18628093
I think /soc/ is the place for that. As for safe, the only safe computer is an umplugged one.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18627942
>stupid frog poster
Ask her on date?

>>18628007
If you want gf, you need online dating, friends friends meet ups and social events you hate. Gym will only make you buffed up awkward virgin lurking /fit.

If you want to be buff, eat more, read >>>/fit/ sticky and leave the humanity behind.

If you want gf, go somewhere where girls are and get thouse precious social gains
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Also plenty girls love skinny cute boys. Just find them.

>>18628032
Why do you care about what others think about you? Are you a bitch or something?

>>18628090
Ask her on date. Use word date. Once she rejects you or evades question, you got your answer. If she goes there, escallate by dirty handholding in public while smiling at her like retard.

>>18628093
Yes. Chances are high you are just another average normie with 0 self confidence.
>>
>>18628032

Who cares what you like? As long as you don't go around saying non-asians are subhuman, I'm pretty sure no one gives a crap about where you put your dick.
>>
>>18628093
Lets see your mug
>>
File: 20151222_202811.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151222_202811.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>18628160
>>
>>18628168
>ps4 pleb, not masterrace
>unhealthy garbage tier food full of carbs and no protons, do you even lift?
>that table, looks like you live in very old house with no modern materials furniture
>samsung tv consumer grade tv watching not /pol approved jew propaganda
>dish under water suggest wasting of resources and is also dirty
>ornamented tea spooon probably so old it is made from lead and slowly poison you
>awful mug of cheap brand tea

3/10 would not ask on date.
>>
>>18628168
are you polish?
>>
>>18628181
Ukrainian
>>
>>18628183
how do you call that dish?
it looks goddamn tasty
>>
Gals, to what extent would you be okay with your boyfriend asking you to change your appearance? If we were to progress from
> slightly change hairstyle > wear makeup > wear different clothes (not necessarily sluttier ones, just stuff your bf likes) > adapt new body language > get fit > plastic surgery
Where would you draw the line? How much would it help if he was willing to do the same for you as well?
>>
>>18628191
a chinese place opened nearby (but the owners are aussy?). they call them spring roll
>>
>>18628183
I am 70% certain I have the same plates and spoon.
>>
Whats the problem with my ex? It is really normal for women to think that men should be happy by just having them in our life Whithout caring for the need of other? Or is just my ex being full of her self and crazy?
>>
>>18628196
kek
>>
>>18628199
She's your ex, that's her problem.
>>
>>18628199
"I still want to be friends" isn't a classic for nothing. Many people find it difficult to let go of an SO they have been with very intensely and closely, especially when they have not processed the break up yet. It is completely normal that she desires to still be in touch with you. If when you tell her that it's detrimental to your well-being or the process of moving on, she still insists on it, that's just self-centered and something you should absolutely ignore. Trying to force people to be your friend is not ever a good look.
>>
>>18628193
Plastic surgery is off limits for me. Maybe this is in part a cultural thing because I'm European and it is not as common where I'm from. But I feel like specifically requesting someone to go under the knife to alter their appearance for you is endlessly disrespectful. Of course it is different if it's a girl who is more open to it and talks about it herself.

Personally I am fine with any suggestions - I like to know what a man I date is into and being able to take that into consideration. The main point is that there's a huge difference between appreciating something and expecting or demanding it. Eg I never wear make up, everyone I know knows this. If a guy goes out with me for some time knowing that this is the way I go about my life and suddenly it's a dealbreaker for him that I don't use it, that's pretty damn lame. If it's just "I am curious how it looks, I would like you to look different for a night out", that's different. Still I would expect him to respect my potential no.

I guess for me the bottom line is that you should not ever date a person while knowing that you only really want to be with them if they change. It is my assumption that if someone starts to date me, they are happy with how I am/look. And thus are not going to be disappointed or pout/insist if I refuse suggestions. Keeping this in mind, I don't think any of the things you mentioned (other than the plastic surgery I mentioned) is a no go to bring up. Just respect that she ultimately has the final vote and also that most women do not dress or groom themselves a certain way randomly - it's what they personally like most, feel most comfortable with and so on.

I don't care whether or not someone wants to change things like this for me. If it was a dealbreaker I wouldn't have dated him.
>>
>>18628199
Block the bitch on every media she can contact you with and pretend she doesnt exist.

>You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.
>>
>>18628193
>adapt new body language

What does it even entails? To keep it short, I'd like to hear my boyfriend's suggestions regarding my appearance, fitness level, character. If I agree with his suggestions, I will change. If not - I'm not going to change something major in my person just because he wants me to. I'm a living person, not a customisable doll.
>>
Are size queens as common as the internet makes them out to be? Guys always say that most girls don't care but most girls on the internet (anecdotal) claim that small or average dicks disappoint them.
>>
>>18628235
Almost every girl I know wants a bf with a big dick. The have different reasons but I never heard any girl get excited at the prospect of bfing an average or small guy.
>>
>>18628235
https://bad-dragon.com/products/chanceflared
>extra large?
>>
>>18628193
I have changed my appearance to fit my boyfriends preferences. He prefers me with makeup, so I only wear it on dates etc. He prefers me with straight hair so I keep it straight 90% of the time.
I dislikes polka dots (first time realising it's spelt polka not poka), or stripes so I don't wear those.
I've stopped drinking because he isn't much of a drinker.
He told me if I got too fat he would leave me. I'm losing weight on my own accord and ironically he has put on weight due to medical issues. I like the weight on him though, just thought that was a bit tongue in cheek after his remark.

I've gone back and forth about wanting to get reasonable breast implants but he likes my small boobs so thats good enough for me.
I was asked at work if I were old enough to serve the customer alcohol because I have a child face and child body lol. I don't think its that bad but eh (thats my reasoning behind wanting boob implants).

I guess its subjective. However, if my boyfriend asked me to get a boob job because he likes bigger tits I'd be telling him sure as long as hes paying the $$$$ for it. I guess its all about tact and timing with those sorts of conversations.
>>
>>18628248
he prefers me without makeup*** not with.
>>
>>18628235
I had a gf who slept with a lot of guys before me (she never admitted to the number - 'I don't make no statistics', as she said). She would always say that there's simply too many factors involved in sex to beable to tell how much the size alone matters.

it's obvious that you should pass some minimal treshold in order to make things go smoothly/ hit all the areas inside her, etc.
Still, it simply doesn't matter enough to care about it. Better just learn some cool tricks to impress them
>>
>>18628248
>>18628252
>he prefers me without makeup
>so I wear it on dates

there is a flaw in this logic
>>
>>18628234
Could be something as minor as sitting straight or smiling more to walking with more of a sway - basically the part of an appearance that goes beyond clothing.

I'm not necessarily planning on demanding all these things from my gf, I just tried to come up with a scale of invasion into your personhood.
The thing I'm most interested in asking my girlfriend to change is to get fit, not just because I'd like her to be more attractive but because I want the both of us to be healthy and I want to be in shape for her as well. The latter doesn't mean that I'd be pressuring her into working out because I'm doing it, it's more that I've been unsuccessful getting in shape for a longer duration and I'd like to work out and improve with my partner together.
A bigger ass would be a nice bonus, though.
>>
>>18628260
I don't wear makeup at any other point besides in formal situations I.E a date/ wedding/ insert event that wearing heels w.o makeup would be odd. When I come home from said event I take the makeup straight off.

I don't see the flaw in the logic there.
>>
>>18628168
noice
i have the exact same plate and a mug like you
>>
>>18628271
I think asking your partner to lose weight and get fit (if they are chubby+) is reasonable. Smiling more and sitting straight are suggestions which I personally don't find offensive, I wouldn't mind doing that if my bf asked me to. Walking with a sway would be too unnatural. Unless it's in our bedroom and I'm trying to seduce him, rocking hips when I walk down Wal-Mart aisles sounds ridiculous.
>>
>>18628277
are you going on dates with someone else than your boyfriend?
>>
>>18628277
>girl attempting to defend her logic
Dont worry sweety, as long as you are sexy for your bf, you dont need to do anything else.
>>
>>18628193
>Gals, to what extent would you be okay with your boyfriend asking you to change your appearance?

I would take his suggestions if I like those things too.
For example, I wouldn't dye my hair pink or start wearing slutty clothing. I am already in good shape but I'd get fitter if he asked nicely, I would wear a different lipstick or no make up if he wanted, I would cut my hair to another haircut I like.
I wouldn't go for things I don't feel comfortable in or permanent things like plastic surgery.
Anyway, he'd need to not expect those thing and respect my boundaries.

I don't try to change people I date, usually.
>>
>>18628284
No? Still wouldn't excuse fancy dressing with ghastly face without makeup, though?
>>18628285
I guess its a social thing, although attending a wedding or high end dinner without makeup would be ridiculous, I guess I'm not doing it for him in those instances.
>>
>>18628296
>wouldn't excuse
that's absurd.
a face without that chemical shit on it is beautiful, when you put it on, it loses all the attractiveness. Whether it's a restaurant or outdoors, doesn't matter. If you are dressing up for him, there is no point in fucking up your face
>>
>>18628307
Thats fair I guess. I just feel like I look underage without the makeup in important situations.
>>
>>18628307
Not her, but there are social expectations for women in terms of make up and hairstyle.
If I went to a wedding without make up or with scruffy hair i'd be like a man going in sweatpants.
>>
>>18628248
This is difficult to explain, and maybe I'm reaching, but when you express that you will cater to someones desires, like you have made your boyfriend realize that you will change for him if he wants, then they will take advantage of you.

I assume you have low self esteem, why else are you so willing to get breast implants, not to mention refer to yourself as having a child face and body. It's really normal for you to want to change yourself to someones desires to feel more desired, but it actually doesn't work this way.

People don't actually know what they want, we want to take control and manage all the feelings and decide what we need/want but if we actually do get everything they WE want to happen then we're bored, which is why an important part of all this is resisting what other people want from you. Not because you don't want to give it up but because you don't want them to be bored with you.

Your bf sounds like trash though.
>I'll dump you if you gain weight
not that weight isn't important but do you think what he just said is supportive at all?
>>
>>18628296
>>18628315
>ridiculous
Girls and their social games. But i get it. Some woman who you see twice in a year who would gossip about your missing makeup could ruin your reputation.

It is like never ending war about social status gain. Just realize you arent putting makeup for your bf or other males, only for other females so they dont have new ammo against you.
>>
>>18628312
>>18628315
well, I was arguing only about the dates, as that's a situation where you care about one, specific person and want to make them feel as good as possible.
It's pretty obvious that if you want to please other people you need to do different things.
>>
>>18628319
Of course it is for other women.
Men aren't impressed by the clothes you put on. They want to see me as naked as possible.
>>
File: IMG_2427.jpg (236KB, 720x975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2427.jpg
236KB, 720x975px
Girls

Why is the Cosmo so cancerous, and do you actually read this shit?

I was in a waiting room today, and there was one sitting on the table so I picked it up. I couldn't believe the shit inside of it.. there was an article about "low sex in your 20s" and the author said after 6 weeks of no sex it felt as if her life had crashed and burned so she actually went to a therapist... why kind of shit are they trying to teach people??
>>
>>18628332
>Why is the Cosmo so cancerous,
(((someone))) want to shape modern women in a certain way. And more serious answer: it's for stupid women so it's stupid. It's for girls whose life revolves around nails, fast diets, ducks and fashionable clothes. Simple girls need some kind of literature too, and that's why Cosmo exists and is still popular.

>and do you actually read this shit?
Nah
>>
>>18628347

>more serious answer: it's for stupid women so it's stupid

Oh ok
>>
>>18628332
I can honestly say I have never picked up cosmo or the equivalent to read.
>>
File: bed animal.jpg (315KB, 650x854px) Image search: [Google]
bed animal.jpg
315KB, 650x854px
>>18628331
When you put some aggressive color underwear and do striptease, you will have greater effect compared to just be naked approach. The tease can be very fun. Also pushups bra can make wonders. And other sexy clothes.

But yes i admit we are very simple in this regard. Have a lot of skin showing and all the attention will be yours.
>>
>>18628332
wait a minute
so are the stupid girls really so fucking desperate about sex?
>>
>>18628360
>and then they start fucking and she proves to be a total starfish
well played
>>
File: starfish.jpg (285KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
starfish.jpg
285KB, 500x375px
>>18628369
Certain type of very sexy girls never learned that they can do more in sex than breathing.

You can counter it by laying next to her and saying:
>today you will do the sex, i am too tired
and then you just stare at her.
>>
>>18628378
that's the fastest way to get cheated on, I'm afraid
>>
>>18628364
Not a girl, but my experience is 100% yes. The only reason that this isn't widely known is that most guys are such thirsty fucks. If you can be around girls without freaking out and thinking with your penis a lot of them will get absurdly proactive about trying to fuck you
>>
To girls:

Does dick size actually matter?
>>
>>18628381
>starfish
>cheating
And 0 value was lost that day. What is the difference between starfish girl and fleshlight? You dont have to take fleshlight on dates.

>>18628382
The key point is
>around girls
When you go stem uni and then career, you meet like 20 girls total in your daily life. Combine that with being introvert and you see girls only in TV.
>>
>>18628399
Yes
>>
>Girls
How do you make yourself suck a guy's penis?
>>
>>18628399
Yes, the bigger the better
>>
>>18628193
I won't change my appearance just because my boyfriend asks me to, but I appreciate advice on those up to the body language because that's just weird.
>>
>>18628331
Wrong, clothing accents the body and there's an infinite amount of options. A naked body is predictable and you can't do as much with it.
>What do your tits look like naked? Ah, they have nipples and sag a little.
>What's under your panties? Right, a slit.
>Now what? Wiggle your shoulders and spread your legs, I guess?
I'm a horny bastard who loves T&A, but I refused to look at naked chicks till I must have been like 19 because lingerie or some tight fantasy escort gear was way more erotic to me.
>>
>>18628399
Yes, too big it hurts, too small it doesn't feel good.
5-7 inches is what feels good.
Also the thicker the better.
>>
>>18628400
>What is the difference between starfish girl and fleshlight?
I feel better knowing that my fleshlight decided to be with me instead of being bought and transported to my house.
Furthermore, there is a lot of precious hormones involved provided by the presence of the other human only.

but I generally agree with you
>>
>>18628400
Dude i guarantee they have a women in tech club. Hang out there or make friends with one of the administrators. Now you're getting invited to female dominated hackathons, meetings, etc. Ez
>>
File: 1467361587695.jpg (107KB, 287x442px) Image search: [Google]
1467361587695.jpg
107KB, 287x442px
At what point is it reasonable to expect exclusivity with someone you're dating? I didn't even realize until just now that people often date multiple people at the same time.
>>
>>18628382
Abstain some dudes from women and they'll create wizardchan.
Abstain some women from dudes and shit gets scary.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

>The effect a lack of testosterone was having in our office was even more apparent when I temporarily hired two male directors to work on a series (camera operators are usually men because of the heavy equipment). The team suddenly became quieter, more hard-working and less bitchy - partly because they were too busy flirting.
>Two girls openly went after one director, even though he had a live-in girlfriend - his partner didn't stand a chance against their relentless flirting, and was dumped when one of them won his affections.
>When we had meetings with men, staff turned ferocious, each out to prove that they were the sexiest in the room. With a male commissioner at Channel 4, one employee said 'Watch this!', then stuck her hand down her bra and tweaked her nipples. The man and I were speechless.
>>
Is lasting too long in bed really that big of a problem?

My sexual partner can only fuck for maybe 10-15 mins max before she taps out on me, we must have fucked 7 times last night and I only got to cum twice.
She's pretty small (4ft11 I think she said) but it's not like I'm hung like a horse or anything, she cums ALOT but can't seem to carry on to finish me off and I'm getting serious blue balls over here.
>>
>>18628399
Being completely frank, yes it does. Not to as big a degree as most men think, but not as irrelevant as most feelgood people want you to think.

Anything smaller than 6' starts to get in the way of enjoyment. Nothing fingers and a tongue can't fix, but if you're smaller than that then PIV sex will be mostly a formality to get YOU off.

5' would be my cut off for a fling and ideally 7.5-8 would be perfect for a LTR:
>>
>>18628400
>When you go stem uni and then career, you meet like 20 girls total in your daily life. Combine that with being introvert and you see girls only in TV

This is so me. Except for I'm not in Uni, I'm in a vocational school but it's the same. All male dominated, and my career will be male dominated as well
>>
How do you get women to approach you ?

I'm a little conflicted here because people keep asking why no gf. I have a decent office job and I'm fit in my mid 20s. My moms friends or random older women tell me how good looking I am but never girls my age.

Since women never talk to me I always assumed I was ugly as hell.
>>
>>18628441
7.5 is ridiculous.
>>
>>18628439
Sounds like you've got a case of the death grip.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/

>>18628447
You want women to approach you? Hit your local red light district past 9 PM. It's far easier to approach women than it is to get them to approach you. There's stories of 8-9s staying with their overweight abusive stoner boyfriend that will have you tearing your hair out at the girl's stupidity, but none of these losers got the girl by sitting on their asses and waiting for a cutie to fling themselves into their arms.
You're not a woman, you don't have the opposite sex asking you on dates just because you're moderately attractive so stop acting like one.
It's not the girls' job to make you feel pretty, you sperg.
>>
>>18628464
I don't masturbate though.
>>
>>18628411
Yeah, you are right. But the ratio is 5 girls to 100 boys. And when you arent super assertive, you sort of dont stand a chance in these settings.

So when i want to be "around girls" i always have to put myself out of there and literally hunt them in enviroments i am mostly uncomfortable and do that solely to meet some. The struggle is real.

>>18628414
Ask them if you are girl. If you are boy, just hope for best. The level of degeneracy is very high.

>>18628447
Girls will never approach you. You have better chance at getting struck by lighting. Muster all your courage, force yourself somewhere where girls are and hit on them silly. Alcohol can help.
>>
>>18628414
After you ask for it. Do not expect things from your partner ever.
>>
>>18628452
That's why I said ideal. Relationships are about compromise.
>>
>>18628447
If you're really pretty /fit/ then hit the clubs full of older women, hang around at the bar for a while some cougar is bound to roll up on you.
>>
File: 1456553702277.jpg (26KB, 398x422px) Image search: [Google]
1456553702277.jpg
26KB, 398x422px
So I am sure you guys have seen my posts throughout the thread but here I am again...

It has been two months since I have been dating this Thai girl who came to the states for 3 months. Everything was going perfectly. We had formed such a strong bond over these two months it was crazy. The last time we were together we had an amazing time and great sex. Two weeks prior we had been planning that she would come over the last 3 days to my place then I would take her to the airport and see her off.

Last weeks conversations were going like normal with her re-confirming that I was picking her up Thursday night to come over. Sadly during the day of she had to cancel because of a meeting at work for Thai students on Fri. She said sorry and would see me next week. Next day comes a long she asks me how my day was and I told her about my fun day. I asked about her day and she said, "I have problem something". I asked what the problem was and she didn't reply for 12 hours. Extremely weird for her even when she had been on FB multiple times.

The next morning she messages me:
"maybe i comeback thailand next week I change flight because mother sick and go to hospital. I think we should stop talk now. I don't want to stress. am so sorry. now am bored everything. and I work and prepare to comeback thailand don't travel New York and Japan"

We had a video chat later that night and she cried and cried and kept saying she was sorry and that she didn't want to see me in person again because it will make her feel even worse. After the chat she had blocked me on FB and Instagram. It actually hurt me a lot more than I thought it was. We messaged each other on LINE over the next day with her saying how she will remember me forever and etc and she would unblock me on FB in a month.

I am trying to move on but for whatever reason this just hits me hard. I knew it was going to end eventually but not so suddenly. I can't imagine she found someone else with only 3 weeks left. What happened?
>>
>>18628501
Yeah, I want to date an IG model but I guess relationships are about compromise. This isn't what love is.
>>
>>18628511
>tfw my boyfriend always tells me he wants to date an anime character but I'm pretty fine even if I'm 3D
>>
>>18628506
>I can't imagine she found someone else with only 3 weeks left. What happened?

Wow. I was really sad for you and getting ready to offer some support, but then we got to that last fucking line.

She told you what happened. Why do you even think about her finding someone else? You knew she was gonna go away. She wasn't "stolen" from you, mate. She didn't cheat on you. She has a sick mother and she is going away sooner than anticipated.

I know it hurts, I know it's sad, and cry your little heart out if that makes you feel better. But come on, man! Walk away from this stupid thoughts.
>>
File: pure 2D girls.jpg (126KB, 638x696px) Image search: [Google]
pure 2D girls.jpg
126KB, 638x696px
>>18628517
>implying yout wouldnt marry some 2D perfect rich husbando if he was real
>>
>>18628526
:( I like 3D.
I would marry Seth Cohen from The O.C. tho.
>>
>>18628525
Well honestly I personally don't think she found another person. It just kind of slipped out at the end. It is just so hard. It has been 3 days now. I do feel a little better but her blocking me on FB/Insta really kicked me in the nuts. Why would she feel the need to do that?
>>
File: seth-cohen.jpg (21KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
seth-cohen.jpg
21KB, 300x400px
>>18628528
>awkward sexy lanklet
I dont blame you. The similarity with justin bieber is there.
>>
>>18628532
No girls will bother you at all.
>>
>>18628532

Because she has to go away and she might not want to? Because she is really sad and will miss you? She needs to leave, so she cut ties.

She did promise to reach out again once she is back in Thailand, though, didn't she?
>>
>first date went great, said she'd love to do it again
>the next day I ask her out to dinner
>she read it, but no answer
>I ask 5 hours later "made a decision yet?"
>she replies "I don't know how I'm supposed to interpret this *sweating emoji*"
FUCK
I started the first date a little vague because I wanted to talk about religion, but also learn more about her, but I really thought there was something there.
WHAT DO I DO!?
>>
>>18628535
I was born in 1993 so Justin Bieber is too young for me. I grew up with with The O.C. and Gilmore girls.

My boyfriend is an awkward 6'4" lanket with dark curly hair, by the way. Not as god damn handsome as Seth Cohen, but hey - 12 year old me would have approved my choices.
>>
>tfw no awkward nerdy lanklet boyfriend

Guys, what a girl much less educated (and let's face it, much more stupid) than you has to do to capture your attention with her character or actions? The guy I'm crushin' on is a bit asex and doesn't care about boobs or ass or generally speaking sexy looks. I think I'm good looking enough to satisfy him there but my issue is how to make him like my character and mind :(
>>
>>18628553
>my issue is how to make him like my character and mind :(

If he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you. You can't make someone be into you.
>>
>>18628542
Her last message to me was after I mentioned FaceBook was

"give me 1 month. I ask your address because when I live thailand maybe send something to you ex. Christmas day

am sorry again :'(
good luck
::huggingbearemoji::

So yeah she technically did. Then I sent her a final message which she has read but not replied to. That was two days ago. At this point should I ever message her again?
>>
File: ask him on date.jpg (220KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
ask him on date.jpg
220KB, 600x881px
>>18628545
Wait 36 hours, then ask her on new date again. Pretend this havent happened.

>>18628553
Ask him on date.
>but girls cant do that
They can. They just never do that. If he is single, he will gladly have female companion for long nights and somebody to cuddle with. Thing is, majority of us never consider girls around us as approchable. Low self esteem, 0 confidence or simply thinking you are out of our league. And no, your subtle hints will get you nowhere, because you have to be big player with a lots of experience to know what to look for.

Chat him up and ask him if he is single. Then either set up date yourself or do less scary thing and give him your number. With a bit of luck he will call.

>more stupid
We dont need you to be clever. We need you to be caring, cook, want children and know how to inflate our ego, suck dick and whip us into attention and obedience if it needs to be.

>>18628557
You can. It just takes effort girls never put into dating game. Teehe i am girl, date meeeee isnt enough.
>>
>>18628576
>Wait 36 hours, then ask her on new date again. Pretend this havent happened.
Are you for real? How would that help?
>>
>>18628553
well, care about him truly and go out of your way to bring him comfort and peace of mind.
but it may be a lost battle at this point. I would only go for such a girl if I was desperate
>>
>>18628576
>You can. It just takes effort girls never put into dating game. Teehe i am girl, date meeeee isnt enough.

"You can change their mind" is the motto of every creepo that doesn't learn to take no for and answer. Yes, from both genders.

Love yourself enough to move on and stop pinning over someone that doesn't really like you. It's not an insult to your character, it's just that you are not what they are looking for.
>>
>>18628562
>At this point should I ever message her again?

Given that she blocked you, I'd say wait until she contacts you.
>>
>>18628579
of course he's not for real.
it's the all-famous mass replier. Probably the most stupid advisor here. He is to be ignored.
>>
>>18628579
Considering your push for an answer didnt work, your only two options are
>push even harder
>give her breathing and thinking time
So now fap, go swim, read a book, play csgo, chill and wait. She will make up her mind eventually. You have nothing to lose by playing it cool.

>>18628583
I bet he never gave her the
>no, not interested
reply. She simply wants to be invited on date, but for whatever reason it hasnt happened yet. She needs to break from friend/invisible zone to recieve yes/no.
>>
>>18628594
I've got night shift now so I'll be busy for the next 9 hours. How would I even bring it up to her? I can't think of a single reply that could work.
>>
>>18628594
>I bet he never gave her the
>no, not interested

That's another thing. If she didn't even try, then sure, she should try. But you said:

>You can. It just takes effort girls never put into dating game.

Which is "if someone says "no" then work on changing their mind" and also you were putting down women, which I never called you out on. Just saying, you are changing yous story here, mate.
>>
>I have been with this girl for a little bit over a year.
>we like each other a lot, or at least that is what I think, she never goes a day with at least sending me a message, and she cries a lot when we have any discussion.
>She never helps me pay the bills of everywhere we go, even though I already complained about this before, and she has the same salary as I have.
>She never allows me to go to her house, she very reluctantly went to mine three times, two were very reluctantly.
>She used to constantly ask me to pick her from work, I wouldn't mind if that wasn't too far away and if he she helped paying for gas, but again, she never paid a penny.
>She said she talks about me to her friends, but she never switched status on FB, or posted pictures with me, or not even tagging me in any post at all.

But here comes the worse part:
>She doesn't invite me to her birthday.
>I ask if I should come, she says no.
>A relative of her films and posts a live transmission of the party on FB.
>She is clearly drunk, dancing with her sisters in some very slutty dance(Brazilian funk, you might know this as twerking in USA).
>When they sing "happy birthday" to her, on the part where they ask who will she marry, they say the name of a guy I never heard before.
>Literally nobody mentioned my name.

After all of that, I still struggled another month with her, and since my car broke down, I used that as an excuse to not see her.
I broke up with her this Monday, after she finally said she would have preferred to not be dating.

>Now she is sending pictures of us together(on the rare occasions she allowed me to) some romantic audios on whatsapp and says she is missing me.

I want an opinion of you, a sincere and honest opinion on this, do you guys think she might be trying to manipulate me into coming back?
>>
File: noney arent goal just tool.png (260KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
noney arent goal just tool.png
260KB, 500x392px
>>18628604
>reply
Which part of
>wait 36 hours
(not 9) and
>pretend this havent happened
you didnt understand? You make no reply at all. You simply wait and then send her as brand new convo greetings and set up new date.

And remember, in general girls dont evade / refuse invitation on dates if they like you enough. Dont be that desparate. What do you do apart from job and dating girls? Try doing that in the mean time. And good luck with her, maybe she will text you first when she finally decide about you. If not, wait and then do the date thing. Decide for yourself about how many times girl can refuse you before you lose your patience.

>>18628612
>changing yous story here, mate.
I plead guilty. Here have this pic as apologize.

>>18628617
Crazy attention whore. You dodged a bullet mate. Have you at least had sex with her? Certain girls use desparate boys only as tools and fools.

At least next time you know what to look for and evade in your future gf. Dont forget to block her so she cant poison your mind further.
>>
>>18628511
Romantic love is a stupid concept.

Relationships ARE about compromise because we all want something perfect without being perfect ourselves. Hence we just settle in certain areas.
>>
File: 1502641287776.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502641287776.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I have a little question:

>Saw cute girl at the bus station multiple times
>She is going with the same bus as me
>Even I was standing next to her, I was unable to force myself to talk with her

I fed up with this shit and going to make a move but how to introduce myself properly after this period of time?

By the way, we are both college students.
>>
>>18628663
DON'T EVER APPROACH WOMEN ON THE BUS
>>
>>18628663
No
>>
>>18628663

Don't do it mate. Don't make a trip she has to do every day become something weird.
>>
>>18626457
gender of oppositeness, should i try fucking my bosses wife?
we work together, and get along real well
i just really want a piece of that ass
>>
File: 3631259_31_z.jpg (87KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
3631259_31_z.jpg
87KB, 1000x664px
Anyone can respond to this one.

I'm a pretty driven, social dude with some success and a lot going on in my life. It seems like every time I have a girlfriend, my life just gets worse. I guess don't really see the point of anything beyond a really really casual monogamous relationship unless I legitimately can see myself marrying a girl and having kids with her (even if it's casual I don't really like seeing lots of people). Being a real 'boyfriend' just seems like a terrible idea unless the relationship is moving toward marriage and children.

The only other issue I have is that I haven't been coldhearted enough about downgrading relationships (in my mind) from marriage track to whatever if the girl starts indicating she doesn't care as much, and end up clinging on for too long.

Thoughts and advice?
>>
>>18628626
>have you at least had sex with her?

Yes, on the first date.
And it was literally the weakest game I ever had, she always wanted to fuck only once per night and never did a blow job on me. I understand that I'm very fat and don't look good at all when naked, but damn, if you're willing to go naked and bump uglies with me then why not go all the way??

And that pissed me off too much because again, she never paid for anything and motel is expensive here.
>>
>>18628626
She replied with "by the way, that was an indirect question".
For now I'll tell her I'm busy with work, but it looks like she wants an answer.
>>
>>18628663
Dude that is some stalking shit that will land you in jail, don't do it.
>>
>>18628694
>Thoughts and advice?

Why do you think you have a hard time breaking things off once you decide the relationship is not what you are looking for?
>>
>>18628687
if you can find another job of the same value and hate your boss, go for it
>>
girl im dating went out with old study mates, she says something like oh everyone had to go early and then it was just me and this other guy and we had a drink.

now why would she tell me this. Is this attempt to make me jealous?
>>
>>18628706
I guess partially it's probably because I got a late start in dating and probably harbor some level of insecurity about my attractiveness. Looking at my life this isn't relevant, but I don't feel attractive a lot of the time. Another reason is that I've always ended up having lots of amazing sex with anyone I've dated and I'm not really the type to just go hook up with randoms, and sometimes I've been too weak to just man up and not have sex for a few months.
>>
>>18628663
Dont listen to scared anons telling you to never approach ladies. This is how japan got its current fertility rates. Just remember to look for signs she isnt interested in you like
>single word responces
>lack of smile
>not looking at you
>screaming rape
>calling 911

If you see her on bus a lot, you can prolong the initial courting to multiple instances. Your first move should be something simple like
>hello, my name is, i see you here a lot, which school you go in?
And even with that little, next time you can continue next day. She will eithet fall for you, friendzone you or will start taking another bus to evade you.
Good luck!

>>18628687
Only if you have new job avaiable.

>>18628696
>>>/fit/ sticky, count calories and lose 1kg per week.

>>18628698
Ignore. Chill. Then ask her on new date.

>>18628724
Bitches are crazy, sounds like neither she nor you is allowed to post here legally (18+).
>>
>>18628727

Well, then. You should try to be honest as a sign of respect, at the very least. If you already know you are going to break things off, the least you could do is be honest about it.
>>
>>18628663
>>18628732

>hello, my name is, i see you here a lot, which school you go in?

That on itself is already creepy. Why would you talk to her except to make a move? Girls are not that stupid. She will figure it out in a second even if you don't ask her out right there.
>>
>>18628740
Seconding this. That anon should just let the girl be, she's not at that bus stop for speed dating.
>>
>>18628732
i am not underdage neither is she. I am suppose to see her sunday after my vacation. But this came out of the blue and i am mindfucked why she would tell me this.
>>
>>18628740
agree with this
i almost did it at high school and i thank god every day for stopping me somehow, god i cringe so hard just thinking about it
>>
>>18628733
You're 100% right. I guess another problem I have is that I'm too much of a people pleaser... It's really hard for me to be so direct about these things a lot of the time, even if it would be so much better for both of us.
>>
>>18628740
>>18628750
>>18628761
So, there aren't any serious ways without being creepy and cringy?
>>
>>18628794
>So, there aren't any serious ways without being creepy and cringy?

Given that the only reason you have to talk to her is creepy and cringy, then I have to say "no, there is not". Any way you talk to her will be creepy and cringy.
>>
>>18628794
approaching a stranger in a non socializing place is always creepy unless you are in need of help for something (eg where is this street, when is the next bus...)
if you go to school together find a common friend and arrange something that will let you get her be introduced to you, then move from there
i already smell the burned gunpowder from the school shooting that will happen after this all goes to hell
>>
>>18628794
This anon is right >>18628800
Approach girls where and when it's acceptable to approach them. Your idea alone was cringy, I'm scared to think how it would look in action
>>
File: 7K3p2z8Hh9QOI.gif (496KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
7K3p2z8Hh9QOI.gif
496KB, 500x281px
Older male anons: I am 25/f and I'm obsessing over a male coworker. He's 9 years my senior but it doesn't bother me, I want him so badly. What would think of someone younger than you flirting with you and trying to make a move on you? Would you like it or just find it weird, or try to ignore it?
>>
File: 1496635533116.png (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496635533116.png
190KB, 1920x1080px
>>18628800
>>18628807
>>18628812
Well, didn't thought that this will be so creepy. Anyway, thanks for replies m8s.
>>
Girls who are more introverted, are you found generally attractive by society?
>>
>>18628832
Yeah, I am a pretty girl and guys usually hit on me. I don't think that for most guys personality is all that important, they just want to put their dick in my ass.
I sincerely hate it, but hey.
>>
>>18628834
What got you into that kind of stuff? Most attractive women I know are all about extroverted activities. As a male I liked the escapist aspect of it because I was pretty lonely in grade school and didn't care for sports.
>>
>>18628832
I wouldn't say that I'm very attractive, but I am not ugly, either. I have a bf. I'd say that I'm pretty average.
>>
>>18628843
I've just always been like this. I'm not bad at socialising or anything, but I always enjoyed solitary activities over being around people.
I am not extremely attractive, tho - I'd say I am a 7/10. I have a nice figure, curves, and a cute face.
>>
>>18628817
I'd probably ignore it, but a lot of guys would disagree
>>
>>18628817
DESU I wouldn't want to date someone from work. I'm 35 if it helps.
>>
>>18628817
men usually want young women. it's evolutionary psychology. I advise to go for it
>>
>>18628875
internet logic :/
>>
>>18628900
?
>>
File: 1484925641094.jpg (63KB, 599x719px) Image search: [Google]
1484925641094.jpg
63KB, 599x719px
Ladies, how many dates would you have to go through with a guy before you'd consider him your boyfriend?
>>
>>18628936
>Ladies, how many dates would you have to go through with a guy before you'd consider him your boyfriend?
I don't consider anyone my boyfriend till they ask me to be my boyfriend.

I usually keep things exclusive after we kiss.
>>
>>18628941
So if it's one or two dates, and a guy asks you, think you'd say yes? I haven't dated anyone in ages since getting out of my LTR, so I don't know how shit goes down anymore.
>>
Would a girl take offense to being asked out over facebook messenger rather than in person? Would it make a difference that i've known her for a while?
>>
>>18628951
No, I'd rather date a little longer. 3-4 weeks at least.
>>
>>18628955
I'd think you weren't being serious if you asked me out over the internet. Face to face is so much more rewarding, plus it sends the message in ways text just can't.
>>
>>18628980
Yeah that's what I thought. It's just I might not see her for the rest of the month before I go back to school and I would like to do it before then. Not going to a ldr, our schools are really close, but I would like to ask her before it starts.
>>
>>18628955
It's fine and you're overthinking this.
>>
>>18628101
>online dating, friends friends meet ups and social events you hate
Why would I go to social events that I hate? Wouldn't they be filled with people that I hate?
>>
>>18628832
Yeah, but it depends on how you define introverted. I am not about doing social stuff all that regularly, don't have social media because fuck that, don't like clubbing etc... But I'm good at small talk and will easily make eye contact with people, smile at them and so on. Most men I have met do not give a fuck that my hobbies are all "inside activities" except for the hardcore partybros who are not compatible with me anyway. But I am sure that if I were more closed off in general (resting bitch face, not smiling as easily, not looking at other people as openly) I would get a lot less attention. I get specifically complimented on being lively and easy to talk to a lot. No doubt if I looked like a model it would not matter that much how often I smiled, though.
>>
>>18628732
I seriously don't understand why ignoring her and pretending the last 36 hours didn't happen would make her change her mind.
And if the rest of the thread doesn't want me to take this guy's advice I'm open to what you have to say.

Quick update: she wished me good luck for work and said her text wasn't meant to make me stress out, but to "inform ;)".
>>
File: 1495058097635.jpg (123KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
1495058097635.jpg
123KB, 600x927px
>>18628961
So let me ask you one more question then

We met through a dating website, and had been texting for the past two weeks, and had gone on one date, with another one this weekend. With just texting and two dates, would it be appropriate to ask about it, or do you think I should wait longer and have a few more dates? We clicked really well during our first one, if that helps anything.
>>
>>18629029
Definitely wait a little longer. Get to know each other before committing.
>>
File: 1494176301950.jpg (119KB, 1200x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1494176301950.jpg
119KB, 1200x1167px
>>18629032
Aight, cool. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18628832
I think yeah. Not model tier, but on the good looking side.
>>
>>18628193
I'd change my hairstyle (nothing too extreme) and could wear some different clothes as long as I like them. Nothing else though.
>>
>>18628832
Yes. Not beautiful, but pretty. Used to be ugly, but I worked a lot on my appearance.
>>
What do you do when you've known a girl for a year and really like her, haven't seen her in two months but she keeps flopping on plans only you initiate? She texts me (and snaps) everyday and I was getting tired of all talk/no seeing so I ignored it for two days and she hit me up again and asked me if anything was wrong.

Like I don't know what to do about this.
>>
>>18629186
You tell her you really like her and want to date her.
>>
>>18628832
I think people find me attractive until they start interacting with me and realize how autistic I am
>>
File: 1497671414341.jpg (15KB, 255x245px) Image search: [Google]
1497671414341.jpg
15KB, 255x245px
>>18629204
I can relate. :/
>>
I'm 30 and I've been by myself for years now. I work and save and I've not really created a greater identity for myself. I just do labor and I've been proud of it and I make plenty

Recently I met a girl though and we love each other. Suddenly I feel aimless, like I'm naked or something, or like I'm disappointing. I feel like now that she knows I'm just me, living a rather aimless life, she's going to feel there's not a future for us. Now I just want to build a life for us.

What does she think about me knowing this? Do I look like half of a man because of how I lack a plan? Aren't I supposed to have this grand thing I'm passionate about and moving toward?
>>
>>18629281
Well, she fell for you so apparently you look appealing to her in one way or another. Besides like you say, you have an honest job and you save money. It's not like you're some NEET basement dweller just because you don't have a fantastic career.

Passion is very hot but honestly not something a lot of people have (many play up their hobbies/interests just like they play up how great their relationship is and what not, it's part of creating a picture/identity) and definitely not one of the more important things, let alone a requirement. The thing is that in an actual relationship, people greatly value a lot of qualities that are less glamorous (like patience, reliability, communication skills, consistently being affectionate) than being wicked smart or superhot or a passion driven artist... but that will make your partner feel safe and loved and like the relationship has a future. If you love someone then that means you see all that they are, you notice the little things about them that other people don't. If you look that closely at a person you already have a soft spot for, everyone has special features and unique quirks that endear you and pull you in. Don't worry about some sort of objective relationship CV. Enjoy that this woman is into you.
>>
Guys, have any of you changed significantly personality-wise as you grew older? Like I just reconnected with this guy after many years, and he acts extremely shy around me now, while I remembered him from long ago as a huge womanizer, one who had no fear. Any of you who lost their game as you got older?
Or is this just a type of advanced game that I haven't seen before?
>>
>>18628936
For me it's from the point where we make it clear to each other that it's an exclusive relationship between us, and no other random dating.
Then again, this varies from culture to culture.
>>
>>18628545
>>18628698
>>18629021

Is this topic a minefield or really boring? The only advice I've got was to ignore her and pretend nothing happened and someone telling me not to listen to that advice. What am I supposed to do? The only thing I can imagine doing is to be honest and tell her it was meant to be a date, but I feel like this being a date would be her worst case scenario.
I know I'm being annoying about this but I'm really clueless about this and I could really use help.
>>
Question for NEETs...

Where do you get you money to fund yourself? Even if you live with relatives who feed you and pay for your living situation where do you get money to buy things? Like video games or other anime shit you want? Or con passes? Do your families still give you money for doing the dishes or something?
>>
>>18628955
It's fine but it would be nicer in person, or even on the phone. If you really don't see her often enough just do it on messenger.
>>
>>18629315
Only seeing it now but I find her response very puzzling. To be fair "made a decision yet" sounds a bit gruff to me, like you were insinuating that she was deliberately making you wait while deciding whether you were worth your time. But her reaction is odd. The only thing I can really imagine is that she is trying to ask if this is a date and/or if you want to take things more seriously (a dinner date instead of something more casual). The first obviously only being possible if you were a bit vague about that first date being a real date.

I would just tell her "interpret it as me having had a good time and liking the idea of seeing you again?" or a variation on that. It might not have been what she meant but it is the only logical way I see to read it. Either way she's being incredibly vague and even acknowledged being indirect about whatever so it should not be too big a deal if you don't get it right at first.
>>
>>18628545
>>18629315
this is not what you want to hear. you are probably a really nice person...
i for sure hate when anyone rushes me. i don't even care if it's the queen or my mom or my manager or whoever. if someone rushes me, i ignore that. it's cause i always make sure i get things done as soon as i possibly can, so if i don't respond, i have a really (REALLY) good reason for not responding. if they keep on rushing me regularly, i just don't talk to them.

...with all that said, i think your case is going to work out nicely. just tell her to give you a shout if she want's to eat out or whatever. no one else in the world can be as picky as me. lol
>>
>>18629189
I feel like that's a bad idea anon (even if it's true) I've been trying to hang but to me it feels like she doesn't want to see me as much as I want to see her. And I would totally ask her, but it's confusing between us and I'm in not place to date a girl right now. I've been unemployed for over a year and I'm leaving the country for a month (but she doesn't know that).
>>
>>18629336
I do want to make it clear that I don't just want to see her for a nice debate, but because I want to spend more time with her and get closer.
And the "made up your mind yet" was to jokingly imply the reason she hasn't answered yet was because she's been thinking about it for 5 hours. She was interested in seeing each other again, we talked a lot about our personal life and she seemed very interested in me, so I didn't even consider the possibility that at no point she thought I was trying to pursue her as a potential partner.
>>
File: IMG_2104.jpg (19KB, 210x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2104.jpg
19KB, 210x249px
>>18626457
Men, do you all hate roasties? Or is it just a meme?
>>
File: 356006.png (13KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
356006.png
13KB, 259x224px
>>18629420
Woman here, but fuck them if they do. You have to remember 4chan is a small fraction of the world, most of these people are on the internet constantly. A lot of men don't care, most probably, I personally think it looks good wrapped around a cock, but that's my opinion. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about it.
>>
>>18629420
Hate is a strong word.

They're far from my favorite. But I also prefer brunettes, yet I recently went on a date with a blonde.
>>
>>18629420
If you like the girl it's unlikely to make a difference. Roastie is just a way to unfairly insult women the way women u fairly insult men.

I briefly dated a girl who was a roastie. It's not as good as a regular vagina but i'm not prince charming and she put out regularily
>>
>>18629420
My vagina is likely the inspiration behind the roast beef sandwich, and when I get wet I taste like ranch dressing, but my bf goes down on me like all he eats are roast beef sandwiches smothered in ranch
>>
>>18629329
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/S6512844#p6512924
>>
>>18629458
"Roasties" are p much regular pussies dude, they all look different, they just arent the norm in porn. Like cut or uncut cocks.
>>
File: 1501471095737.png (287KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1501471095737.png
287KB, 540x489px
>>18629461
>when I get wet I taste like ranch
Maybe you should go to the doctor.
>>
>>18629420

You realise the whole roasties thing was an attempt to get women off /r9k/ right?

To be so damn appalling and mean women would not invade.

It didn't work. I mean shit, some of you got real sensitive about your genitals now, like it's a goddamn trigger, but it didn't stop you all flooding that board.

My point is, unless it looks so "off" that a guy has to question if it's real or an inverted penis, pussy is all good.
A guy isn't going to be in the mood, getting ready to have sex, just to pull his trousers back up and walk away without a word just because you didn't have an innie.

Don't worry about it.
>>
>>18629469
You think I want to taste like salad dressing? I've gotten it checked out man, but they've all said I'm fine. Sometimes it's ranch, sometimes it's mayo, but no matter what I'm basically destined to taste like a condiment
>>
>>18629420
Fellow roastie here, the general consensus I've had with men is that the majority tolerate it or don't have a strong preference, very few find it dealbreaking (though I met a couple who did)
However the majority do prefer innies.

Again though, most dudes even if they prefer innies find roasties perfectly acceptable.
>>
>>18629329
Eh, my one friend was an artist and did commissions when she couldn't guilt trip her dad into giving her more than 2000 a month. She also hoarded small animals, rodents and reptiles, and sold the babies off.
Don't really recommend the latter though.
>>
File: 1496709970593.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1496709970593.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>18629476
>You think I want to taste like salad dressing?
Maybe?
>>
>>18629473
If it kills his boner completely he might do just that. /r9k/ is pretty much my home board. I just neglect to mention the fact that I'm a female unless it's relevant to the discussion. I made a couple roastie threads on there and the response was mixed. Some didn't care, but for others it was a complete deal breaker. Still not sure whether people outside of /r9k/ are bothered by roasties or not.
>>
File: Quality shitposting.png (6KB, 1295x56px) Image search: [Google]
Quality shitposting.png
6KB, 1295x56px
>>18629461
Oh hey it's you
>>
File: stranglemewithmyownlabia.jpg (44KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
stranglemewithmyownlabia.jpg
44KB, 500x259px
>>18629473
>tfw the best you're gonna get is a man merely tolerating your vagina because he gets sex
>>
>>18629469
I think it's her bf that has fucked up tastebuds at this point lol
>>
>>18629488
This sounds like someone I know... Does their name start with M? Or are all NEETs rodent hoarding anime artists?
>>
>>18629496
Yeah I like hanging out on adv
>>
File: 1492488287815.png (658KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492488287815.png
658KB, 500x500px
>>18629473
>A guy isn't going to be in the mood, getting ready to have sex, just to pull his trousers back up and walk away without a word just because you didn't have an innie.

I have personal experience that suggests otherwise.
Pulled my panties down, said "Oh. Wish you would have told me beforehand you had so much down there. I can't handle that crap, grosses me. So uh, yeah, I'll walk you to the door I guess"
>>
File: IMG_2106.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2106.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>18629497
That's exactly what I'm afraid of. I won't be 'good', just 'good enough' for a guy who thinks he can't do any better.
>>
>>18629497
Thats not true, some men love sucking that labia. Also some men don't even like looking at cunt either way, it "grosses" them out, fuck those guys.
>>
>>18629504
Nah, not her legal name at least. She goes by a billion different pseudonyms online though. Chick's got issues, compulsive liar, radical sjw, perpetual victim.
>>
>>18629507
What a fucking bitch ass boy.
>>
>>18629513
>some men love sucking that labia
But how do I tell them apart from the ones who would be appalled by me?
>>
>>18629521
Look for guys wearing tshirts that say they love Arbys.

WE HAVE THE MEATS
>>
>>18629521
Also, I'm starting to wonder how many of the responses I'm getting are from fellow roasties who are LARPing as men to spare my feels. If that's the case, it's not working. I value honesty over kindness any day.
>>
>>18629519
He liked what he liked I guess. I'm not obligated sex. But, these situations do happen, it's not like a dude has absolute zero self control that if he's suddenly disgusted to the point of losing erection, no matter what that disgust was, he's gonna stick his limp wiener in there anyway just to spare my feelings.
>>
>>18629527
Trust me, on 4chan they'd rather convince you you're an ugly piece of shit who will never be loved than make you feel better.
This isn't fucking tumblr.
>>
>>18629497
I mean yeah, there are tons of traits we just really "tolerate". Almost everyone has some negative shit going on. I have a lot of stretch marks, it's not like it's ever going to be a point in my favor. But it's not really that big of a deal for most women either.
>>
>>18629501
I was the one who figured out what I taste like. He's always shied away from describing it

>>18629507
Not really a roastie thing, but I was dating a guy and we'd started getting physical. He was bothering me to go down on him, I was extremely reluctant because I'd last shaved a few days ago, but he was determined so I let him. He gave me the lickeroo for about ten seconds, said it was like kissing a mustache, and that was the last time he ever went down on me. Point of the story is, some guys are assholes, and you should not concern yourself with the opinions of assholes. All that's inside their head is shit

>>18629523
My bf's love of Arby's might've been what first gave me hope
>>
>>18629533
>this isn't fucking Tumblr
Thank Christ for that. It's all about protecting feels and trying not to offend over there.
>>
>>18629535
Idk, I was just hoping to have a vagina someone could actually find hot or beautiful or some other cheesy adjective. Not just "Here's the feel good hole that's fantastic and great, just gotta get through these weird curtains to get there"
>>
File: two types.png (112KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
two types.png
112KB, 500x566px
>>18628998
Whatever you have been doing, it is not working if you need such advice. So going somewhere you hate you will find new people and hopefully girls you never seen before. Who cares she loves trump and you hate him. What matters is you will meet her at demonstration and pepperspray will bond you together like nothing else.

>>18629186
>keeps flopping on plans
She doesnt want you. Ask her on date and when she finally rejects you, you can move on. And try to nit having mental breakdown.

>>18629293
You have two options: learn how to trust people and maybe get a bf, or nevet trust anybody and buy a cat. Choose carefully.

>>18629420
Dont be starfish and i will love you. Unless you mean that in very promiscious slut nature. Then please go away.

>>18629497
Literally first world problems.
>>
>>18629548
And leading lynch mobs for any reason whatsoever.
I've always said, I'd give 4chan all my personal information before I gave tumblr even a valid email address. Those fuckers can find pic related offensive and Doxx worthy.
>>
>>18629558
Too disgusted by my own body to even have sex, let alone be a slut.
>>
>Had a profile pic where I was sailing on okc
>Wasn't really looking good on there. Had a shit haricut, wasn't well shaved and was also wearing sunglasses
>About 50% of the girls I messeged responded
>Changed pic to generic propaganda selfie. Lookin way better in my opinion
>No girl I message first writes back

Do I look to uninteresting to even bother with in the new pic? I only wrote grils I had like a >80% match with so I thought that would be interesting enough.
>>
File: pet the bitch.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
pet the bitch.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>18629567
This one is easy femanon. You as hetero girl dont have brain to rate girls bodies, yours included. If you want a rating, ask some boy to rate you (and molest you later?). Also you can try sex in darkness, helps a lot.

We call this body dysmorphia. And it is pretty common. Majority of people leatn how to cope with it. You can try by simply not thinking about it and let some boy to drown his face in your flappy curtains.

And now go and find boy to date. Your biggest weapon of mass destruction is smile. Look at boy, do uninterrupted eye contact and smile. He will either report rape to police, run away or attempt to date you later.

>>18629568
Why would you change your pic ro generic boring one? Are you idiot? Dont fix what isnt broken?
>>
Girls, I'm leaving again for college in 2 days and tomorrow is my girlfriend and I's last day together before I go. The distance won't put any strain, we're used to distance and have no issues traveling to see each other, so it's not a detrimental move. However we recently got to the point of having sex and I want to make tomorrow special with that. I've slept with plenty of women before, but I was her first and we're still learning about each other sexually.

Frankly most of the women I've been with were one night stands and I've only slept with one other girlfriend. When it comes to sexual performance I've heard pretty good feedback, and I'm versed in many different sexual positions and actions, but I still feel a little lackluster with her. The one girlfriend I did it with was the person I lost my virginity to, and not only did we only do it 4 times but she was very inflexible. She wasn't comfortable doing many sexual positions and she could hardly bend her legs enough for us to go deep in basic sexual positions. With the one night stands many of the girls were well versed in what they wanted, so I followed their leads or they were flexible or sexed enough to enjoy what I did.

Point being with my current girlfriend being new to sex were going a little slow with finding out how to optimally preform with each other. Shes getting better overall, as am I with learning what she likes, but all of our sex so far has been pretty basic; mostly sticking to missionary, cowgirl, and we tried doggy but she says she doesn't like it.

tl;dr: femanons or menanons, got any sexual advice on positions that would be good? She's pretty flexible, her g-spot seems to be deep in the front (she says she doesn't feel much during doggy), I have a 7 1/2in member that curves up a bit so I have some good reach, and I have plenty of core strength. Her favorite position is cowgirl but I want to expand the spectrum and try some positions that will go deep and she'll enjoy.
>>
>>18629589
>go find a boy to date
whew lad if only it were that easy.
>>
>>18629591
Nice humble brag.
Magic wand.
Oral sex.
Playing roles.
Easy?
>>
File: existential crisis.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
existential crisis.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>18629420
>fat forever till recently
>20 pounds to go
>still have a bit of fat around that area
>tfw it's probably worse than a roastburger
>tfw I don't know if it'll ever go away
>>
File: IMG_2074.jpg (20KB, 560x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2074.jpg
20KB, 560x311px
>>18629589
>eye contact
>report rape to police
This is the world we live in.
>>
>>18629558
>She doesnt want you
I think this is what it is anon. She was all cutesy when she was away on her trip but that was months ago. I'm not sure what changed in her mind, I don't want to get rejected though. I'm just going to stop talking to her for a bit for now because I'm tired of only texting and if she initiates a plan that's great, but I don't think she will.
>>
File: boobs vs butt.jpg (247KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
boobs vs butt.jpg
247KB, 1000x800px
>>18629596
I can assure you if you were in my location, i would ask you on date this instant. The sole fact you never had bf and are so insecure makes you ideal prey for handholding in public and marriage later.

Do you want children? Can you cook? Are you not fat? Boom, lets date.
>yes, boys are this hungry, all you have to do is innitiate a bit or just be approachable both online or offline
But we both know you dont want bf right now, do you? That you would actually be scared to go on real date...

>>18629617
>stupid frogposter
If there is a thing i wont date, it is frog posters.

>>18629620
There was dude asking about saying hi to girl in a bus. And you all told him he will be creep raping the girl. (You) all are part of the problem.
>>
>>18629625
She may have just lost interest or something might have come up that got her distracted.
>>
>>18629599
We already do oral, and I was thinking suggestions like Eiffel tower, reverse cowgirl, standing missionary. Position recommendations that spice things up but still feel good, or more exotic potions that hit deep. Hell, even tell me your guys fave positions that you enjoy when getting fucked. Maybe she'll like them.
>>
>>18629633
No, I've dated. In high school, when it was acceptable to date. Once you hit 18 its casual sex or nothing. Been on a dry streak for about 7ish years now. Every time I meet a guy he's attempting to slide his hands down my pants on the first date and when I stop him he never calls me again.
>>
File: crazy girls.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
crazy girls.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>18629652
Good sex is about kinks and emotions. Considering you both are still newbies vanilla, your best bet is to spank her ass, bend her over and do her from behind while whispering into her ear how much you love her.

You dont need acrobatics, you need love and show it to her. Leave the acrobatics for when you will be 5 years into marriage fighting boredom.

>>18629661
Sounds like you havent met me yet. What are your sources of bf? Maybe you need to look for shy/traditional ones and ask them out yourself. Or try older guys looking for wife.

Or maybe lower your standards?

And as the hook up culture goes, thanks to your female coleagues hoes fucking everybody on 1st date. Pic very much related. How do you compete with that?
>>
>>18629686
Oh boy I've done every trick in the book.
I've tried:
>dating classmates
>dating coworkers
>picking up randos at a bar
>picking up randos anywhere else
>dating friends
>dating friends of friends/getting hooked up
>online dating
>lowering my standards to the absolute bare minimum
>dating below my bare minimum anyway (and feeling super uncomfortable the whole time)

I honestly don't blame the girls who sleep around. Because their success just proves that's all anyone was after in the first place. Nothing has changed, nobody ever actually wanted a relationship, they only did it because that was just the hurdle necessary to fuck. All we did is streamline the process, and honestly that is pretty progressive. We cut out the middle man and made it faster to attain what we all really wanted from the start. Only thing that's changed is people no longer feel the need to pretend.
>>
File: who is the slave.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
who is the slave.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>18629709
Sooooo.

The conclusion is that dating is dead, everybody fuck everybody and nobody will have children, marry or do romantic gestures at all? That western civilization is over?

>or maybe everybody adapted and you refuse to do so and therefore you will go extinct
>>
>>18629721
Yeah, both. I give it another 500 years, marriage will be unheard of. Everyone will still have kids, there are still plenty of unmarried ladies spitting out kids and just kind of dual raising them with the father, despite having no emotional connection to them. There's plenty of young folk these days with multiple kids all from different moms/dads.

But yes, I cannot adapt to the new world and I fully recognize that's on me. I can adapt to the game or not play it at all, and either one of those is my choice.
Thats what my point was, the suggestion to just "find someone to date" is laughably more complicated. You don't just "find someone to date" because you're seeking in an incredibly small pool of minorities who also cannot adapt to the majority rule.
>>
>>18626690
>>18626690
>"Haha hey! No worries. It was great seeing you too."

This is the response I got. I feel like she's not interested because if she was she would have been like "how have you been" or something like that to continue the conversation. Or maybe I'm completely off base I don't fucking know.

How do I proceed from here? Do I just give up?
>>
What does it mean when he says hes the "go with the flow" type"?
>>
>>18629764
He'll take your lead. You can push him in any direction you want, but usually the "go with the flow type" is just code for non committal and therefore if you try and push him in relationship territory he'll probably bail.
>>
File: this is pol.jpg (292KB, 953x772px) Image search: [Google]
this is pol.jpg
292KB, 953x772px
>>18629749
Where you live? Some big city in usa?
I am from small city in small youropoor state and this isnt simply happening here.

Also some recent statistic shows that millenians are less promiscious than baby boomers and the generation before as well. That we actualy try to make stable pairs more. Maybe you just need to sex him up before the relationship can happen?

>>18629764
That he doesnt want commitment and will try to sex you up asap.
>>
>>18629777
>>18629778
Thanks. Actually want something serious.
>>
>>18629778
Not even, rural ass town in the asshole of the midwest.

>sex before relationship

that is one thing I have been seeing, the rare few couples I do know, EVERY single one started as a friends with benefits. Thats the ONLY way to date anymore, you have to bang for a couple years and hope something grows. I just can't bring myself to do it. I'm too scared of STD's and pregnancies to fuck anyone I wasn't explicitly monogamous and in love with.

I think millennials are at least more intelligent about screwing casually than the generations before, they're more likely to use protection at least, but a lot still don't. So that might account for the "more stable pairs" thing is that since we all know having a kid is a death sentence they're less likely to fuck without protection. But they're definitely fucking more and marrying less than the past generations.
>>
>>18629795
So do you want kids? How long will you naively wait doing nothing before you hit the wall? Like at 30 will be too late to start.
>are you fat?

Surely you has to have better plan then becominng lonely crazy lady cat. Anyway i am out of cheering for you femanon. Apart from shit advice: dont give up. Wise books tell you will find love when you stop looking for it. Maybe it is wort a considering.

Maybe you engaging in mating rituals shows you only people in hookup game. And to find husband you have to search at places where nobody has searched before. Maybe you want introvert bf?
>>
>>18629813
No, I don't want kids. They're money sucks and I'd much rather devote my life to my husband and travel. I'd be a horrendous mother and probably neglect the kids anyway, because I only have enough love for my husband. That's just who I am. Not to mention the plethora of shit genetics I have that are dominant. Only thing I have to offer a kid is the guarantee they will have a heart attack before they hit 60.

>Are you fat
Idk anymore, by the current standard everyone is fat so I'll just say yes.

My game plan right now is to hold out, hope maybe by 30 or so people will calm down and with the lack of energy they had in their youth will desire a more one on one companion, and maybe I can get in there.

Or I'll kill myself, whichever comes first.
I've tried the "lul just stop looking" thing too. I've devoted the past 2 years to focusing solely on my studies, no dudes came flying out of the woodwork to date me. You never get anything good if you don't work for it, you cannot expect anything to just fall into your lap, that's just lazy thinking. If you want something done right you have to do it yourself, that's the only life lesson that has stood out to be true 100% of the time i've found.

Again, idk where I HAVEN'T looked, like seriously I mean no snark in this, if you have any suggestions other than what I've posted above to look, I genuinely want to know.

I don't want an introvert, those fall into the category of "Tried to date below my bare minumum standards and felt incredibly uncomfortable the whole time"
I need an average normal dude who's confident in himself and can be dominant/lead. He doesn't need to be a social butterfly, but can't be a shut in either. I've tried dating them anyway and it just made me depressed.
>>
I'm in love, but she's ugly. And I'll be soon homeless. Should I drop her for her good?
>>
pretty much every girl I've been with has commented on the large volume of cum. is large volume of cum a good thing/neutral/turn off?
>>
Didn’t feel like starting a whole thread, but am looking for advice from either girls or guys. I’ve been talking with this girl for about two weeks now. Nothing serious, but we’ve gone on a couple of dates, so I honestly would not call her my “girlfriend”. She’s called me “love” before through text, but I assumed that’s her trying to be sweet. I liked a girl’s picture on Instagram that was apparently one of her friend’s, so I get hit with the whole “so you’ll like her pics? Fine, good night” passive aggressive thing. My question: you’re in the same position(talking with someone, but nothing official), would you react the same? Am I in the wrong for doing the whole “I see a picture I like, I’ll like it” thing? If you were to see my “likes” history, you’ll see pro-wrestling, corgis, sports teams, ducks, and my friends’(guys and girls) pictures.
>>
File: 820722.jpg (57KB, 546x539px) Image search: [Google]
820722.jpg
57KB, 546x539px
I texted my ex of 2 years (we brokeup for 3weeks) whom I started hanging out with again. This past weekend he spent over 200. Dollars on me and his time, gas money and stuff.
I'm sure I said thanks a couple times but waneed him to know my appreciation. I gave him massages, beer, & We also fucked over the weekend not implying that it shows I'm thankful. So a day later I text him I really appreciate it and I'm sorry about being on my phone so often and I'll knock it off (I really wasn't on it that much but it's a past issue) but I appreciate all the gifts, time, gas etc.
I got left on read.
Now Im overreacting and can't sleep. Any ideas why he didn't respond? I know you won't know for sure just anxious
>>
>>18629986
You are and you are not. She thought you had maybe an idea of dating. People in the older days would take a gal on a couple dates then decide if they wanna be official. By being a fuck boy she probably felt led on. Can you blame her? Put yourself in her shoes. Also liking another girls picture is no big deal. Commenting on it sure.
>>
Should I be concerned if a mutual female friend of my fiancee and I says "You better fuck her good and hard when she wants because if I hear any complaints I'll fly back here and satisfy her myself." Because I think this is something I should be concerned about.
This is my fiancee's former roommate from college that lives in NC and is visiting us in OR currently. She had had a little bit to drink when she said it but didn't seem drunk.
>>
>>18629420
It's unappealing but not the end of the world.
>>
>>18629315
Me again, before I talk to her again I just wanted to reassess and ask around again.
>I told her I wanted to meet her to not only talk about religion (we met through a Christian student group), but also to get to know her better.
>She quickly agreed to meet up at a cafe and it was a lot of fun, she showed a lot of interest and didn't let herself get distracted for 3 hours.
>At the end of the date she tells me she'd like to do this again and I felt like she understood that I'm romantically interested in her, and reciprocated.
>I was very confident she would like to confirm the next date, and that a walk followed by dinner would be a reasonable escalation
>After I send the invitation, she reads the message and doesn't reply (something she's never done before) and 5 hours later I write her again.
>She then tells me that she's confused as to how she's supposed to interpret this and wants to "inform"
The way I see it is she didn't once think of me as someone attempting courtship that she was completely taken aback by the possibility of me wanting to be more than friends, hence the lack of reply. If that's the case, she's waiting for a "oh, I didn't mean to make this invitation like a 'date'-date".
I'm not gonna cut off contact if she really has zero interest in me as a partner because I want to continue working with the student group, but I'd really like to not end this like this. I don't want to continue these dates under false pretenses, so I have to be honest with her, but I'm pretty sure if I told her "oh, I was hoping this would be a date" she'd awkwardly end it right there because that's what she doesn't want this to be.
How should I proceed?
>>
>>18629835
>Idk anymore
http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html

And honestly, you dont want introverts (who are almost guaranteed to not date around like crazy), you dont want children (so that you have 0 value for tradition oriented men) and probably are obese. My blind guess is YOU are the problem.
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.