[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: jessepoopsiedaisie.jpg (86KB, 1042x1037px) Image search: [Google]
jessepoopsiedaisie.jpg
86KB, 1042x1037px
>Send a message to a girl on OkCupid
>She replies
>I send her another message
>one word reply
>I reply
>One word reply
>I reply
>One word reply
>I finally get fed up and leave
Now some girls are fine, but I'll often encounter those girls who seem to expect you to carry the conversation with no effort on their part and it irks me. Why reply to me in the first place if you're not gonna show any interest afterwards?
>>
Because lots of women have nothing of value to say
>>
1. They're not actually interested, but they want to reply to be nice. They hope that by seeming super uninteresting you will lose interest and move on, therefore you won't be mad at them.
2. They're hoping you will ask them out by the second or third message.
3. Someone else comes along who she likes more by the time she has sees your second message.
4. She only looked at your pictures, but after sending more messages back and forth she read more into your profile and found something she didn't like.
5. If OkCupid still has this feature: They want that "Replies Often" banner on their profile.
>>
>>18626346
cool.
>>
File: TDPA7971.jpg (215KB, 1436x1770px) Image search: [Google]
TDPA7971.jpg
215KB, 1436x1770px
>>18626346
>why do girls do this?
It's not girls, man, it's everyone. People on dating sites are on there for a reason: they're fucking boring and need an easy way to contact other boring people.

t. boring person
>>
Men on dating sites are the same way buddy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.