[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any milfags on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: edgy vet smoking a doob.jpg (71KB, 720x887px) Image search: [Google]
edgy vet smoking a doob.jpg
71KB, 720x887px
How do I deal with the post-military edginess? I was a social retard before enlisting and I thought the Marines fixed it because I made some really good friends and was outgoing around them.

Now I'm all alone in my city and going to school, have yet to make a friend or even talk to anyone, let alone a woman. I tried getting to know this qt at church but I'm pretty sure I fucked it up, I've never been good looking but at least Im getting back in shape.

Wat do saltdogs?
>>
How many years you put in?
>>
>>18626299
Just 4, I enlisted right out of high school, I seek the guidance of Oldfag Vets
>>
I put in 18 before I got injured. Hard to adjust to civillian life no matter what man. See if the school has a veteran center and talk so some of the guys there you will have stuff in common with. I like to hit up folks waring the navy hat, marines hat or a tshirt and ask them if they were in and how long. Easy to start up convo that way. Also I found it easier to talk to the older students where I was at as opposed to folks my age. That would lead to being friends with other folks.

I always found that playing a bit dumb by asking someone what their major was and what they will do with it. And me saying Im still figuring out what I wanted to do. It kinda manipulated the conversation a bit for them to talk a bit more and me come off less of a military dick.

Give it a go man...You'll do fine. What state you in?
>>
>>18626324
CA, most of my best friends were from out of state and I was a bit of a drifter before (and after) I enlisted, I ended going to where my parents are living and trying to set some roots down or at least get to know people. All my friends were always more sociable than I was so I hear from them less and less as the months and weeks go by. I tried to get to know this qt at church but I'm pretty sure I scared her off, never was much of a conversationalist or good looking for that matter.
>>
Give it a bit of time my friend. Takes time to adjust to real life. Im ass ugly and scored a cute girl with lots going on. Just have to be nice. Got lots of life ahead of ya man. Give it time. Really look for vet organizations you will fit in with. You can always volunteer somewhere and be around folks and meet people thats another good way. Hospitals and VA clinics are good for that. Hell I do the a VA clinic where I live at and help give out coffee. Hell of a time talking to the real salty old timers.
>>
>>18626353
I've been checking out the VA, I haven't had much reason to go since I haven't filed a claim but that and the Veterans Center is where I go between classes. Outside of that, I've been trying to go back to church with some kind of success
>>
>>18626290
I was a mechanic when I was marines so I had a pretty decent transition into shop work after I left and most mechanics banter all day anyway so it is not much different

Still no girl tho
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.