[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ruined my twenties by doing nothing and I really regret it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: le_cucq_vintage_spick-535.jpg (153KB, 1000x940px) Image search: [Google]
le_cucq_vintage_spick-535.jpg
153KB, 1000x940px
I ruined my twenties by doing nothing and I really regret it, Looks like I won't have my life together by me early 30's. How do I get over this?
>>
>>18626264
you'll be fine in your early 40's

(running out of advice, be more specific)
>>
>>18626264
>How do I get over this?
By accepting that you can't change the past. Not easy to do for some people. Luckily millions have faced that problem and solved it. It's a central theme of so much art and literature for that reason.

I don't know what you're into, but if I were struggling with thoughts like that, it's something I would talk about with my therapist.
>>
>>18626264

how old are you now?

I'm 29 and I'm in the same place. I had a lot of experiences, except positive ones with the other sex (I'm male btw), but I failed heavily on the professional side. My dream now is to get back to study and I'm ready to give up other aspects of my life. I'll follow the thread, can't say too much to you except for the fact that probably nobody feels really fullfilled in his early 30's. Let me explain this to you: for sure I know that I start from the place of the underachieved loser, but even if you were on track with studies, with an ongoing sexual and social life, well adjusted on the financial side, you still would have a sort of void which would push you through your path to achieve more. Call it hunger, as you want. If you switch perspective and actually recognize your self-pity as a genuine hunger, it will become a drive and the concrete demonstration that you aren't yet done. Eventually you will do everything in a row, and you will discover that you run way faster than the others. Godspeed.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.