[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How and where could I approach women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1500045713957.png (397KB, 599x505px) Image search: [Google]
1500045713957.png
397KB, 599x505px
On the train station? I use with it to go to work and I think "why not?". Do you guys think its a good Idea? Idk man, I'm alone and have no friends who could help me. What could I say? Should I just sit next to them and start a conv? But how? I fear that they might creep out and just go away without leaving a word.

And I seriously dont want to go to a bar or to a club alone, thats embarassing for me and I dont feel good at this...

Pic related, I look like this guy in the left pic (20)
>>
If you're really bad at social interactions it's easier to ease into if you're drunk. So ideally you would be at a place where it's socially acceptable to be drunk. but
>And I seriously dont want to go to a bar or to a club alone, thats embarassing for me and I dont feel good at this...
Bite the bullet and strike up a conversation. Even if it goes poorly it's not like it changes your life in any way. Just keep trying to talk to people until you get better at it.
>>
>>18626167
Unfortunately I dont drink..
>>
>>18626190
Kek
All I can tell you anon is that chatting up girls in public spaces such as train stations is a bad idea, as most people are in a hurry and not looking for making new friends. It's just not the right setting and it's likely that you'll either annoy them or creep them out.
>>
>>18626198
>Kek
Is that supposed to be funny? Is that really awkward when you admit that you dont drink any alcs?

>people are in hurry

But what if they just sit on a seat and wait for the train while they look at their phones like zombies?
>>
>>18626216
>But what if they just sit on a seat and wait for the train while they look at their phones like zombies?

It still doesn't mean they want to be bothered by you. Social clubs, pubs, festivals, meet-ups - there are many places appropriate for meeting and chatting up new people
>>
>>18626225
Really man? Is there really no other alternatives for me?

Guess I give up and regret everything I did when I'm 40 years old..
>>
>>18626236
For all I care you can try approaching girls anywhere you want, I'm just telling you realistically the responses you'll get won't be in your favour. It would be slightly easier for a perfect 10/10 guy, but if you are someone who takes longer to dazzle a cutie, your chances are not high. It's a different case in an appropriate social setting such as a pub or even dancing lessons or dunno, karaoke place, because there people usually want to interact and won't perceive your approach as some creepy and desperate move.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.