[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know of a site that has college textbook PDFs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: help.jpg (367KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
367KB, 1920x1080px
Does anyone know of a site that has college textbook PDFs?
>>
>>18626098
Why not try not being a degenerate and purchasing them?
>>
>>18626102
I'm not OP but they purposefully overcharge for books to make extra money....

They will make "updates" to old textbooks that contain useless new information, then REQUIRE students to buy the latest versions which cost like $200

It's a scam
>>
>>18626102
It's $300, I don't have that kind of money just laying around.
>>
>>18626102
Sorry you need to be 18 to post here.

Listen, kid.

See that "New: $300" there in OP's pic? You wonder why there's no Used? Because they force you to buy new books.

A group of 30 people 40 years ago took other people's research and discoveries, compiled it into a book, and charge every student $300, refusing them the abiltiy to purchase it used.

Companies like Pearson will routinely harass deans about professors who are adamant about not using their books.
>>
Use Libgen.io, Booksee.org, and pdfdrive.net for all your textbook torrenting needs. And if you can't find a specific book you can try asking on >>>/wsr/ Its pretty common to see people asking for textbooks on that board.
>>
Just hang around the places that the class is held. some dumb fuck always leaves their book around. Just snag it.

Sell it later on when you are done.
>>
>>18626373
Thanks anon
>>
Just quit being a nigger and Google said textbook generally you can buy copies with pdf of said textbook for hardly anything
>>
>>18626098
There's no easy solution. I recommend you to search it in google and go all the way down the rabbit hole (as in, take a look at the first 10-15 pages of results at the very least). I once found a book in a file hosting service that I didn't know, and it apparently was uploaded by a website that had gone out of comission. On another occasion, I downloaded a book that was in chm, so I had to spend some time just to be able to open it. You find a lot of crazy shit when you're chasing for college textbooks.

So yeah, best of lucks out there. Just make sure you don't get tricked into downloading a fake or an infected file. Use your common sense to avoid that.
>>
>>18626102
Not OP, but the total costs for all my textbooks for this semester is nearly $700. No way am I paying that much for a bunch of optional books. Especially when there's free and totally accessible PDFs available out there
>>
>>18626098
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/

t. /sci/entist
>>
>>18626102
>be in school bookstore
>see 100 page, grade school style, paperback workbook for ESL class
>$175
The best part is when they update it. Just change a couple words or fix a grammatical error and bam, easy money since colleges quickly adopt new editions fairly quickly
>>
>>18627509
I can vouch for this. Found the latest editions of course-recommended chem eng textbooks on there.
>>
Had a professor in college who told us to buy used books (like the 4th or 5th editions instead of the 6th). Then he passed out the changes between the editions. Most of them were bullshit changes. He saved a lot of us a lot of money.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.