[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im currently in a foreign country (slovakia) for work purposes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: MGS3-Snake-Wounded.jpg (66KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
MGS3-Snake-Wounded.jpg
66KB, 800x452px
im currently in a foreign country (slovakia) for work purposes. someone stole my wallet and im stuck without a single euro until next monday. none of my co workers have any money to lend, none of the people i know have any money to send.
i dont want to beg on the streets cause im not a fucking nigger.
i need advice on how to survive with the supplies i have.

salt
3 kgs of potato
ketchup
6 eggs
access to fresh water

how to survive until monday?
>>
>>18625728
>Survive
That's pretty much guaranteed. A human can normally survive without a crumb to eat for up to two weeks.
So if you ration what you have, you'll be able to eat every day though it'll obviously be a shitty time.

Other than that
>Soup kitchens
>Aid foundations (found in train stations, might be willing to kite you over with a bit of money)
>Worst comes to worst, end-of month moneylenders whose rates will kill you though
>Petty theft if you're willing

I do't know how many of these things (besides petty theft) exist in slovakia, but if you have a means of transportation you might want to consider taking a short trip to austria which definitely has them.
Either case, you won't die of hunger.
>>
You can ration the potatoes. Im no nutrition expert but boil/ scramble an egg and have it for breakfast along with some mashed potato. It'll keep you going for longer at least in morning hours. Worst comes to worst, offer to work for a takeaway and accept any pay they offer you.
>>
>>18625728

Mate I just went one week eating only one small meal a day (bowl of cereal), and i did that for fun.

It's very common for people to fast completely for a week. It's actually good for you, if you do it once in a while.

Your body will stop bothering to feel hungry on the third day or so.
>>
fries, fries everywhere, surely your neighbour or SOMEONE can lend you a litre of sunflower oil
>>
You sound like a male, otherwise you could have prostituted yourself.
>>
>>18627600
this also ads the ketchup its caloric af will surely keep you ok for less than a week
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.