[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what gift for chinese girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Wang-Jingyao.jpg (102KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
Wang-Jingyao.jpg
102KB, 500x625px
My chinese girl roommate gave me tea as a gift. She's cute, and I want to reciprocate the gift appropriately. I am not familiar with chinese customs, and I don't know if she was being flirty or friendly. Does she want to be more than friends, and what should I get her in return?

*Also I am moving out in less than 2 weeks so we will not be living with each other.
**Pic unrelated
>>
>>18625611
Dumpling earrings.
>>
If she's fresh off the boat Chinese, gift giving is a pretty standard practice. The typical gifts are usually liquor, cigarettes or tea. Inconvenient that she got you tea since girls usually don't need liquor or cigarettes. I would say get her some baked goods, pastries etc.

As for more than friends. Like mentioned, gift giving means nothing more than politeness for fresh off the boat. While it doesn't mean she likes you that way, it doesn't not mean it either. Only way to find out is to ask her.
>>
>>18625633
She definitely isn't fresh off the boat, I heard her listening to fallout boy like 10 minutes ago. Her accent is pretty good, but I can tell she isn't native either. I thought about getting her cookies or something, but baked goods is a really good idea since it is more sophisticated.
>>
>>18625611
I don't know, but I THINK it may be a cultural thing. My friend in college got a Chinese house mate and he cooked everyone dinner and gave my friend a free packet of Chinese cigarettes.... I think they may just be like that
>>
>>18625830
she seems really cool and I think we'll get along even if nothing happens.
>>
>>18625611
Weirdly enough, all the Asian girls I've dated (as in actually from an Asian country) liked anime and Japanese culture. Even my ex, who's half, was a gigantic weeb.
>>
>>18625633
>>18625611

Go with baked goods
Everybody loves food
>>
She gave you tea. You need to give her a cat.They love to eat cat. Preferred flavor of calico.
>>
>>18625611
Chocolates and flowers and endless amounts of self agony
>>
>>18625673
>fallout boy
Fuck you should punch her in the face and make her learn to use her ears
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.