[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to be loved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: tfwnogf.png (277KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnogf.png
277KB, 680x510px
I just want to be loved
>>
I love you
>>
MtF transition

you'll experience the attention women have thanks the the miracle of modern medicince

i transition about a year ago and it's been the best decision of my life
>>
Don't we all.

Only problem is good luck finding a trustworthy woman in a western country.
>>
>>18625590
I just want my love to pay attention to me. I never felt this heartbroken even when i was alone and had no one.

Go out and do something, litterally sit on a parkbench or something. Take photos so you feel like you did something. Perhaps you get into a conversation with someone that could love you in the future.
>>
>>18625590

Do you love yourself d:°)?
>>
>>18625616
>d:°)?
That hell is that
>>
>>18625590

Why do you not feel loved? Also, are we talking "love" in general, or only romantic love?
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 128x124px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 128x124px
>>18625628
:^)
>>
>>18625590
maybe you should go and love yourself
>>
>>18626439
okay bieber
>>
>>18626451
i love you though
>>
File: 1383978818123.gif (2MB, 399x274px) Image search: [Google]
1383978818123.gif
2MB, 399x274px
>>18625590
Get a dog. A woman would never love you.
>>
>>18626519
>tfw you're so pathetic that the only being that could love you has an IQ of 50
>>
>>18626519
But I can't fuck a do-
>>
>>18626742
Sure you can just start with peanut butter. Pretty soon it won't need peanut butter to lick ;)
>>
Whoa, I'll never give in
Whoa, I'll never give up
Whoa, I'll never give in
I just wanna be, wanna be loved
>>
get a dog, learn to love it, go do things with it to meet people, find qtpie, love her more than anything in the world and show it to her, there u go problem solved
>>
Being loved is easy Anon. You just have to be a good friend.

You do mean love and not someone to put your dick in right?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.