[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

teacher fiance chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: isthislife.jpg (426KB, 670x554px) Image search: [Google]
isthislife.jpg
426KB, 670x554px
So I got back from work this evening after a 9 and a half hour day to find my fiance, who's a teacher, sitting around watching netflix and sketching out wedding invites. It's summer break at the moment, so she literally has 6 weeks off. I just want to add, I cook us food literally 90% of the time.

She hadn't:

1. cleaned the kitchen after I bought and cooked her dinner last night
2. done any laundry
3. cleaned any of her teacher shit/clothes off the dining table
4. considered cooking dinner for me, I had even already bought it the previous night

I ended up cleaning the kitchen and cooking again, I also prepared a chicken stock for tomorrow night.

Am I being a dick? Whenever I have the day off I always ensure that I AT LEAST clean the fucking dishes and put one load of washing on. I don't want to live in a shit hole.

she can sense that I'm seething, I'm trying to stay calm. I had a long day at work, what's the problem with doing 30 minutes of house work??
>>
>>18625579
>marrying american women

if you haven't gotten the message by now you're a lost cause.
>>
>>18625596
thread ended after the first reply
>>
>>18625579
Why are you bitching to us about it instead of talking to her about it? It's totally unacceptable what she's doing(assuming she makes a habit of it) you have to pull your weight in a relationship. My gf had a job and I didn't, so I cleaned up shit and made dinner. Now I work and she lost her job, she does that stuff. It's only fair.
>>
I gave up after all those abused apostrophes.
2 more weeks goddamn it, 2 more weeks.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.