[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my boyfriend of a little over two years broke up with me, he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9772.gif (42KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9772.gif
42KB, 356x200px
my boyfriend of a little over two years broke up with me, he had no solid reason but our fighting just got bad enough i guess. I am sure I am absolutely in love with him and would do anything for him to stay with me. I tried telling him everything there is to say and all my friends convinced me to ignore him for a couple of days. we spoke every day for two years and i ignored him for 3 days after he told me he doesn't love me anymore, he kept messaging me telling me he misses me and that he hopes im doing well. i was sobbing in pain every second for those 3 days. i finally gave in to answer him when i noticed he unblocked a girl that i have previously blocked on his account. After talking the littlest bit he told me he wants nothing to do with me and no contact with me what so ever. I truly believe I am the one for him and have been crying about it for so long now. What do i do?
>>
>>18625576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65uNCLBTje0
>>
>>18625576
>he had no solid reason
>the fighting had just got bad enough

woman logic at work jesus.
>>
Sometimes relationships just end. Even if you think you are still in love with him 100% the best thing for you right now is distance from him. Try to go out with your friends, take some personal time and reflect on what you do for yourself. Try out a new hobby, get those work outs in you always never had time for, catch up on that book series you've always wanted to read. After a few weeks see how you're feeling. You might still miss him, but you'll have a clearer head and a better sense of self.
>>
File: 5000.png (379KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
5000.png
379KB, 500x475px
Heads up, he don't need a fucking reason.
>>
You clearly didnt get along if you argued. If my sister was annoying me, I'd kick that ass straight to the pavement without half of a second worth of hesitation. I dont see why gf should be treated any differently.
>>
File: 1498481062727.gif (937KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1498481062727.gif
937KB, 250x166px
>my friends convinced me to ignore him for a couple of days
>>
>>18625582
That made my day ahaha
>>
>>18625622
Ikr. Broke up with my gf after drunken argument. I tried to sort it out and meet up. She ignored me. Heard thru mutal friend her friends were telling her to ignore me. I just stopped texting after 2weeks started meeting up with some other girl. She put up a whatsapp pic of her with a middle finger up and she had clearly bin crying. So i did the right thing and blocked her.
>>
>>18625576
Wait, you blocked somebody on his account?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.