[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not the Girls i want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: CP269nyU8AA7HbW.png (9KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
CP269nyU8AA7HbW.png
9KB, 365x378px
Alright, /adv/ so I'm in kind of a dilemma with some girls. there's 4 of them and all are different problems.
Samantha- Pretty attractive 7/10 but sense of humor is so XD cringy it hurts. I know she's into me though as she's told her friends and they told me but I have not confronted her yet.

Michelle- Two years younger than me and like a 4/10. ADHD very annoying and energetic, she has outright told me she has feelings.

Claire- didn't really date but we both had feelings for each other and knew it. we were kinda a thing but she moved away. she lives about an hour from me now and would become more serious if I went to see her.

Kim- literally a 10/10 in my class. she's super nice and I'm the most into her. she doesn't know I am though and I have no idea if she has feelings for me. we casually talk daily or bi daily and she's really funny and cute asf.

what the fuck do I do?
how do I tell Sam and Michelle to fuck off
how do I make it work with Claire?
>>
Eat about five dozen eggs, fart really hard into your hand, sniff it and then you'll have a vision quest telling you what to do.
>>
>>18625302
pump and dump michelle, keep claire as your fwb/side chick; the distance will make it easy but careful around social media, start working on samantha. once you have samantha use your experience as leverage and flaunt either samantha/michelle in front of kim as much as you can while maintaining friendly relations. she'll capitulate once her female greed gets the better of her.
>>
>>18625302

Make advances on the 10/10 first.
If it doesnt work out, go for the next best.
And so on until you find one that wants you.
>>
>>18625302
Put them all in one room and have them fight to the death naked for your love and affection.
>>
>>18625302
go with whichever one has the best feet
>>
>>18625302
aim high, anon. go for that 10. if it doesnt work out, you have 3 backup plans
>>
>>18625302
Be gentle.

First, tell Michelle that you appreciate her feelings but you are currently in love with someone else.

You can do the same with Samantha if you want.

Ask Kim on a date, that's the easiest way of knowing if a woman is into you or not

With Claire it's complicated, long-distance relationships are awful unless you have the energy to go through that one hour to see her on a - at least - weekly basis. Technology also makes it much more easier and tolerable, back then people had to use letters exclusively.
>>
>>18625302
go for kim, and fuck the first two without the other knowing pls
>>
>>18625302
Southern California, I take it?
>>
>>18625406
id rather kill my self than be in California
Texas>>>
>>
>>18625331
now THATS the advice im looking for
>>
>>18625386
>be gentle

screw that noise, have sex with all of them. you'll regret it if you don't.
>>
>>18625443
i do NOT Want my dick anywhere near michellle, shes got some BIG titties but is ugly in every other way
>>
>Chad problems
>>
>>18625302
let me go ahead and add on here
Michelle is Mexican
claire is white
kim is wasian
samantha is white redhead
>>
>>18625474
I would go for Samantha
>>
>>18625474
Claire sounds like best grill, Kim isn't a bad option either considering she's closer. Love red heads btw. Good luck Op
>>
Samantha is your safest option, if you ask me. Claire is too far away, and Kim is too risky. Whoever you go for means you alienate the others. Does Kim flirt with everyone or just you?
>>
>>18627052
she doesn't really flirt with others (or me for that matter im pretty sure this early on its just casual conversation) shes just super nice in general
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.