/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl texting dilemma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s (1).gif (43KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s (1).gif
43KB, 267x200px
>Be 5 years ago
>New girl comes into school, she cute, quiet and introverted
>Be me
>Be the same
>Start talking and we instantly clicked
>Text everyday, talk everyday, she would tell me her problems and we would talk about random shit
>Be Nice and stuff
>After about 6-7 months i realised she was just using me to vent her problems out
>She always sad and depressed (We were like 16 so it was exaggerated)
>She loved it
>Kept threatening to kill herself everyday
>Emotionally destroyed me so i stopped talking to her
>We fall out.jpeg
>Dont speak for another 4 years but i wished her the best

>Be me again lol (Present day)
>She occasionally pop ups to me and begins a conversation
>Mature conversation talking and uni and stuff
>After 3 hours or so of texting she becomes really dry and makes me feel like I'm annoying her
>Nigga wat
>She drops conversation and i feel like shit
>I get over it because im a big boi
>3-4 months pass
>She does it again
>Conversation ends
>Feel like shit.MOV
>Get over it because im a big boi
>months pass
>She does it again
>Nigga

She keeps doing it to me and since am retarded i keep repying.

What does that mean? Why is she doing it?
>>
Just ask her dude

That's pretty rude so why not ask?
>>
>>18625233
Yeah I will next time she does it. i just want an external opinion of the situation. Im old enough to see the funny side to it
>>
Just block her already, why do you faggots make things so much harder tahn they have to be?
>>
>>18625367
Long story short i am good friends with some of her friends and it'll just cause unnecessary drama, not everything is black and white
>>
>>18625221
shes clearly looking to rekindle that toxic relationship u 2 once had, shes just way too bipolar to do that the normal person way. block her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.