[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis is falling for chad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: punished_jorah.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
punished_jorah.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>meet qt3.14 girl a few years back
>blonde hair, short, cute name
>resigned to being a permavirgin
>fucking get feelings for her since we both work together
>orbit her for 3-4 years
>brake arm real bad
>in hospital for a while
>get out
>my oneitis has been hanging out with chad
>everyone loves him
>she loves him
>realise that i've just wasted part of my adult life on a girl only for chad to come in and take her from me in a week

Life is suffering, what can I do? I just want to tell Kelly C. how I feel for her.
>>
>>18625196
>orbit her for 3-4 years
you are an idiot, you should have asked her out the moment you started liking her. Now it's done and lost
>>
You could find a girl working somewhere else.
>>
>>18625196
I hate orbiters, it's just a fucking girl, get over it.

You probably won't get along for a year if you are together, and you won't ever trust her and think she dates other guys if she looks so good and seems to be interested in other guys.

Why bother? If you really want to, tell her that you think she likes other guys but that you always liked her, just to get it off and move on.
>>
>>18625196
Is this a joke or your is life is eirely like Jorah's?
>>
>>18625196

It's ok, OP, everyone sooner or later crushes his head against this kind of situations.

Thing that really matters is that you understand that you put her on a pedestal, and as soon as you do this, the girl will never be yours, because in some way you are the one keeping her at distance. You refuse to accept her for her flaws and you materialize her in your mind like she's an angel. This is what an OneItis is. Learn from your mistake and move on. Next girl I hope you'll treat her like a friend, and everything will go fine. Eventually you could even develope feelings for each other. Godspeed!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.