[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have $13000 to buy a car. What should I be looking at? I live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sww.jpg (113KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
sww.jpg
113KB, 540x720px
I have $13000 to buy a car. What should I be looking at? I live in an area that experiences real winters so I need something that doesn't turn into a hockey puck after a light dusting of snow.
>>
>>18625131
>>>/o/
Since it will be your first car, buy the cheapest ugliest used car you can find so when you kill it in fender bender you wont even mind.
>>
How would you rate the girl in OPs pic?
>>
>>18625173
Pretty cute. I like fat girls though.
>>
>>18625173
4. She has a cute face, if she lost a lot of weight she'd probably be beautiful.
>>
>>18625131
spend $5000 on a car from craigslist or a local dealerships used car lot. you can get a relatively recent one (2010-2011) that still looks hecka nice for only $5000
>>
>>18625131
Buy a used car for $3000-$5000 and keep the rest of the money
>>
>>18625131
Are you the same girl in the picture?

Because if so I have the feeling I actually know you.
>>
>>18625173
2/10
one point for being white
one point for having a vagina
>>
>>18627157
kek
>>18625131
Anyway, my family's always been fans of hondas. Those things last for fucking ever. I'm driving a 2000 accord with 200k miles on it, things been in multiple wrecks, still putting along just fine.
We've also got a 2010 and 2013 accord. All very good cars. Though we haven't gotten decent snow in years, so can't say how it handles in the snow. I do know when my sister was living down in Georgia during the ice "apocalypse" (aka 1 inch of snow) that sent the warm blooded Georgians into martial law a few years ago her accord was basically the only car on the road. But that was mostly because she actually had the tires for it.
>>
I live in northern Michigan so I feel you on the winters thing.
My wife bought a 2012 Ford Fusion, and it handles great in the snow.
But like the other guy said, check /o/, the sticky has a list of good cars, etc.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.