[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you recharge from a full time work week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

It just seems like I'm constantly being drained at a rate that greatly exceeds that of any recharging I can do.

I guess I'm just officially burnt out because no amount of rest seems like enough. I had a really trying year with work and finally took two weeks off at the end of last month and it didn't really help at all. I feel like I'd need a solid 6 months of rest to be able to dive into another year of this shit.

Am I just recharging wrong? Is this just a sign that I'm in a job that isn't right for me?
>>
File: IMG_3122.jpg (40KB, 660x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3122.jpg
40KB, 660x438px
>>18624977
Nigga, you probably don't get enough sleep and I bet you spend more time waiting at the drive thru then at a grocery store. Don't lie, I know it because I work a full time job too with sometimes up to 60 hours. A good thing to try is smoking weed, just to help decompress and break down the psychological wall that your mind made after working for so long.
>>
>>18624977
If your job is manual labor, you need 1~2 hours of csgo.
If your job is mental, you need to commute by foot aka walking 1 hour. Before you reach home, you will be relaxed, sweaty and ok to do somethibg else.
>inb4 too long distance
Then park your car somewhere so you still get the 1 hour long walk.
>>
>>18624977
At my job I usually dont work more than 3 days in a row max, which is fine but somewhat exhausting by the end. However if I work like 6 days in a row I'm exhausted both physically and mentally and if I then have just one day off before I start again its no use at all and I'm still exausted when I come back.

But I've found doing stuff like partying in between makes it more mentally bearable despite having to do a workday hungover.

>>18625053
This is also good advice regarding getting a proper night of sleep.
>>
Degree and type of recharging depends a lot on what your job is and what you like to do but a great first step is getting enough sleep day in and day out. And nOt just enough sleep, but good comfortable sleep where you need to reconsider your mattress and pillows of your waking up sore or in pain.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.