[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i become sexier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0764.jpg (96KB, 696x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0764.jpg
96KB, 696x720px
femanon here and i want to be sexier. i know working out, right clothes, etc but where do i start?
>>
>>18624915
Lie and hide your weight , camera angles help
>>
Start by being happy with yourself.
>>
You go out

That's it if youre not fat or a FUCKING CUNT LIKE THE MOST GIRLS

Have fun bby
>>
File: 1499636992630.jpg (1MB, 2100x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1499636992630.jpg
1MB, 2100x2000px
>>18624915
Don't be plain, practice sports, play an instrument, find a hobbie, do an extreme sport atleast once, etc...
Just don't de fat or rely on drama to maje yourself intresting
>>
>>18624982
Sorry, english is not my native language.
"Just don't be fat or rely on drama to make yourself intresting"
>>
>>18624915
A lot of it is in mannerisms and presentation, you could be a 10/10 but if you aren't confident or mindful about it all those points go down the drain.
Smile a lot, be aware of your posture and learn about body language. As you start getting fit, seeing the first results can give you a huge boost to your confidence, which in turn helps you maintain your composure among people.
You don't necessarily have to pick sluttier clothing, it just needs to be eyecatching. Use bright colors where you want people to look and dark colors to slim your silhouette, figure out interesting interplay between tight and flowing clothes, and learn how to experiment with makeup.
What kind of sexy are you going for? Do you want to look more like a sorority slut or do you have something different in mind?
>>
You need to develop yourself inside and out. If you're used to being an ugly girl you will act and make decisions like an ugly girl.

Decide what it is that you really want. Do you want men to admire you as a person or do you want them to lust after you? Do you want respect?

Also, you will have to work out consistently. Don't neglect weights because that will give your body a nice form. Try finding other activities as well. Yoga, hiking, etc.

Meanwhile, develop a persona based on what it is you're looking for. If it is easier, try to find either a character or an archetype you want to become and model yourself after them. Commit fully to learning the mentality of this person.

When interacting with men don't forget to leave mystery. Don't show all your cards right away, make them work to get to know you.

Ask them questions about themselves. Don't be self centered.

Keep your emotions in check.
>>
>>18624915
Tell guys you're going to peg them
>>
>>18625012
im definitely not looking for sorority slut just like a confident fun loving girl who knows how to have a good time
>>
>>18625034
That doesn't really slim it down and also applies to sorority sluts but okay.

>>18625013
>Meanwhile, develop a persona based on what it is you're looking for. If it is easier, try to find either a character or an archetype you want to become and model yourself after them. Commit fully to learning the mentality of this person.
While it's important to have a role model to look up to and use as a template you shouldn't try to be someone else. Over time, the behavior you try to emulate will become more and more like second nature to you, but if you're struggling to act out a role don't push yourself. There's nothing that's more of a turnoff than someone pretending and failing.

Try looking for different movies famous for starring sex symbols through the ages and study their expressions - Audrey Hepburn, Julie Newmar, Michelle Pfeiffer,... While fashion might change through the ages, behavior does very little, and all these women have a timeless charm to them. If you can figure out how to capture that charm, you'll be the most interesting girl in the room.
>>
Love yourself, be confident. Be who you want to be.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.