[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with vapid basic women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1499519646220.png (216KB, 432x413px) Image search: [Google]
1499519646220.png
216KB, 432x413px
Just got a new job, in an office with 5 women, young and old. A few weeks in, still polluted by the same shit over and over again, day in day out.

Aside from the work related bitching, making a fuss out of any issue or non issue, all I hear them talk about: food, household, babies, relationships, fashion, gossip, bitching about some ache, narrating their activity at the office.

Holy fucking shit I'm bored out of my head, I said I'd wait to settle but the topics are always the fucking same. Are their existence so boring and meaningless? I'm no intellectual, but I'd rather discuss something interesting, science related, politics, hobbies, etc. Heck, anything else than the same shit.

Have I landed into a black hole are women are actually GENERALLY this basic?
>>
>>18624754

>Are their existence so boring and meaningless?

they are puke inducing adults that think they will live forever. Basic and dumb. Don't scare them, let them breathe, eat, sleep and die as useless as they are.
>>
>>18624810
I just feel my IQ and social skills are dropping since I'm stuck with them so much time and as much as I'd want to participate in their cringey drama filled conversations about boring mundane things, I have nothing ot add or say. Work sucks

I lost my eyes in the back of my head from so much rollin. I get small talk, but this is insane
>>
Many people are not used to discussing politics with strangers because it can cause friction. The topics you mention are all safe and neutral. Besides many of those ARE hobbies, you just look down on them so you think they don't count.

Stop being a cunt and expecting your colleagues to stimulate you intellectually. That's what friends, books and education are for. If they do it's a bonus, but they are not human waste for being average. And yes most average people do not have interests that go beyond things like this. It doesn't make them bad people and it doesn't make them bad people to work with as long as you can lower your expectations.

You will have to be able to interact with a whole variety of different people in your life.
>>
>>18624816
You actually get a much better chance to practice your social skills by stepping out of your comfort zone and learning how to best cope with this. Learning what kind of answers to give if you want to discourage people from talking, how to subtly interject with a topic you find interesting and how to frame that in a way that people feel they can contribute, how to politely tell when you just want to work in peace and quiet are all very important skills to have.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.