[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IG MODEL PLASTIC SURGERY COMMENTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1200.jpg (73KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
73KB, 1200x675px
Is it rude to tell instagram models to lay off the plastic surgery? And can it somehow bite me in the ass to comment on it from my IG account?

I think that there is a confirmation bias thing happening where men and women are afraid to say anything about bad cosmetic surgery so people just keep getting more of it and its ruining legitimate 10/10 unicorn women, because theyre ironically the most likely to get cosmetic procedures. I think it stems from the fact that they are so beautiful and get obsessed with it calendar girl style.

Anyway how do i tell an instragram model to lay off the lip injections in the most socially acceptable, empathetic, and polite way?
>>
>>18624684
Idk but I wish appearance/beauty wasn't so important

I wish people sympathized but everyone is busy with makeup, vanity, etc. And it's an obsession that becomes a character trait.
>>
>>18624684
Understand something... She probably makes a huge paycheck doing this, doesnt have to work a day in her life, and all she has to do is post photos, something she liked anyway.

I will bet you her sponsors probably made those requests and it banked her more cash.

For all you know she doesnt actually care whether she has plastic surgery or not. Shes just getting her money and doing her thing.

Even so, shes probably getting dms and compliments all day. Your criticism is a drop of water in the ocean.

Tl;dr

Dont. Its completely useless.
>>
>>18624710
You ever hear of "vote with your money"?
When people stop eating it up, companies will stop pushing it.

Plus size models arent being embraced because the ceos and marketing folk have decided to have a change of heart. Its because it spreads like wildfire across social media and they get praise and positive attention.

Know why mens underwear packs have ripped male models on them? Because women still clothing shop for their husbands. Theyre selling sex to them.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>18624710
its advantageous for the evolution of our species to select for symmetry, golden ration, clear skin etc..

interesting theories on boobs and how they relate to visual selection in general by lindybeige aka lloyd:

>http://www.lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/breasts.html

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcrxNBlqrbM

>>18624732
I highly doubt her sponsors told her to get lip implants and especially to the point where she looks like a duck.. she was a 10/10 fitness model before and she doesnt even have very many sponsors so i guess shes small time
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.