[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

foreskin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1500906964605.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500906964605.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
cannot roll back roreskin over head of penis, does this translate to problems with sex?
I have no issues masturbating

pic related; she gets me hard
>>
>>
>>18624628
Practice by pulling it back without pain until you can pull it back farther.
>>
same here, have a bump op
>>
Had this too, just keep masturbating properly by pulling the foreskin back every stroke and you'll be fine after some time
>>
>>18624649
>>18624671

Follow this advice, keep at it

If you don't do it you risk snapping the chord holding your foreskin and curcumsicing yourself by accident
>>
>>18624628
if you still cant pull the foreskin down after all the tricks posted by other anons, then probably you have infection in that area, go check it with the doctor, also circumcision lowers the risk of infection in the private areas and urinal tracts.

>personally i got circumcised for the same reason that is i couldnt pull my foreskin down, doctor diagnosed it as infection and i got circumcised at the age of 13
>>
>>18624628
>>18624669
same shit here, also I thought that my glans is going to be dirty as fuck but it was only wrinkled like an old lady's cunt and had some white residue which i rinsed with water
is all the disgusting shit still down there or did it clean itself?
>>
Had the same problem. Try pulling it back gently when you jerk off (if it hurts, stop). Also, take a bath and after a while try to pull back the skin to help stretch it.
After a week or so of doing this, whenever you need to piss pull the skin back around the glans.
>>
>>18624720
how far ahead should i pull after i see the end of my glans?
>>
I fixed my foreskin issues by trying to slide the skin a little bit more every time I fapped. Try sliding it first from a side, on the bottom of the head, then pull it back up, then the other side. Then every time try to do it a bit more. In time the skin will be more loose and it will be pretty easy to roll it. Do this every time you fap, after you fap.
Also depending on your age you might be surprised about the dirt (well, smegma) you find there.
>>
Another former phimotic penis sufferer. Like others said, just keep on pulling back, while I was doing my research, I read that you could go to the doctor and get some steroids to help the skin healing or some shit.
I got rid of my phimodick pulling until it almost hurt when I was erect. You don't want to go too far or it might get inflamed and you'll have to wait for it to heal and there goes your progress.
Also, when you're in the last stretch ;) be careful not to pull all the way when not erect or you can get your head stuck outside and it's pretty scary to get the head back in place. GL
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.