[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: this-is-not-fine-004-4f0492.png (168KB, 801x808px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-not-fine-004-4f0492.png
168KB, 801x808px
I'm not ok, you guys. I have been feeling pretty fucking depressed since a long time now, and even while I try shit just doesn't get better, not even in the slightest. I feel like I'm a burden to everyone around me, as if I just making things worse by existing. I'd be lying if suicidal thoughts haven't entered my mind (I had an attempt a couple years back) and I'm scared shitless of what I could do the next time things just get to me.

I have economic problems, can't seem to hold on to a job, my GF is fucking mad at me almost everyday because I dragged her into this mess, I feel like I don't have any friends.

I don't know what to do, but I needed to get it out of my chest to someone that'd hear it. Do you have any advice? Someone who went through the same thing, how did you cope?

I'm running out of ideas to make myself feel better, to improve myself. If you could just give me some tips, I'd be very thankful.
>>
Hey dude.
Take a deep breath. Breathe.
It kinda seems like you need a break from everyone. Your gfs shitty mood is going to stress you out. There are no sure fire ways to fix a person, but there are things you can try.
Exercise, changing your diet and working hard.
I'm sorry I'm not the best at advice, but I hope something works for you.
I'm sorry.
Best wishes OP.
>>
File: 1501929044204.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1501929044204.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
Here are a few things I find helpful when things are rough
-avoid listening to music that makes you sad or emotional.
-Make sure you are eating well, getting all the right nutrition and make sure you get enough sleep
Take some time each day, maybe like 15-30 minutes to just go somewhere quiet on your own, take some deep breaths and lie down.
-Make a list of all the things you have that you are thankful for, try and make it as large as possible
-remember that in the end it will be probably be fine
-Do exercise. Not only does it actually make you feel better, but it will take your mind off things, and you'll be more fit by the end of it.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.