[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i effectively report a death threat to the FBI?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: commie suspect death threat.jpg (48KB, 967x275px) Image search: [Google]
commie suspect death threat.jpg
48KB, 967x275px
so this commie wants to kill this white dude for taking part in a march. how do i report this so that law enforcement knows whats going on?
>>
>>18624136
There's a really obscure reference work you're going to have to hunt for.

It's called "The Phone Book".

Look under F for FBI or possibly U for US Government and you'll find something called a "phone number".

Now, for the next step you have to know that your hand-held texter aslo has the capacity of allowing you to talk through it, using your voice, and words, and like that.

Access that capability, phone the FBI and tell them.
>>
Let him do it
>>
>>18624136
You can report the threat and show them the evidence so that they can keep an eye on his house and have proof of his intentions should he be caught.

My advice would be to make the report anonymously, probably best that they don't have a link between you and this site.
>>
>>18624328
this for fucks sake
>>
>>18624328
how do i send an email to them? so i can attach the info
>>
>>18624678
Who made you the Internet police? The FBI has bigger crimes than chasing down some 9 year old shitposter on 4chan.

Tl;dr: The FBI is nypa.
>>
>>18624136
>going to /pol/
>>
>>18624136
>being this much of a scared bitch
>>
>>18624136
>Taking anything on this site seriously
You're from Reddit aren't you
>>
>>18624136
Dude al fascists have to go to gulag, seriously, you reactionary scum
>>
>>18624678
You can send them tips on their webpage. Just google fbi.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.