[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1483600947303.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1483600947303.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
Okay, I'm going to post this here and hope that some of you will help me in any way possible. Let me just say that I wouldn't even consider this were it not so important to me. Here we go:
Italyfag here, I'm trying to find a girl.I only know where she is from and where she lives. Any advice to search her FB? I'm really stretching the possibilities here, but maybe you cam help me out. Fucking hell, I'm not a stalker and couldn't even get a picture right.
Ask me anything you want.

>tl;dr need help in searching a girl
>>
>>18623995
you mean to say you don't even know her name?
>>
>>18623998
Shit, that's the problem here. I didn't get to hear it - if she even told it at all- because of background noise. Fuck family vacations man. I should've sat directly at here table but, you know, family and friends ruin this kind of things
>>
no name, gonna be difficult. maybe some FB expert stalker can weigh in here as I'm out of ideas.

only location to go on is not promising unless she's from some village of 200 people.
>>
>>18624043
And again, that's the point. As far as I can gather she IS from a small city, at least she is now. She is waiting for a relative of sorts to pick her up but her accent sounds "off". I.e. she said she's from Forlì but she speaks like someone from Bassano, in which she said to dwell at the moment. Kinda, I'm not an expert and I may be terribly wrong.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bassano_del_Grappa
Nice place too. Man, fuck these holiday crushes.
>>
Just give up, it's not possible to do this.
>>
>>18624083
It's quite endearing, actually.
>>
>>18624073
ok, well it might just be doable. get onto Facebook and check out these 2 places; probably there are groups for people to "like" these places, and also be sure to check out any famous bands, monuments, restaurants, bars, clubs, sports teams, or whatever people from there are liable to 'like' and click on. You ought to be able to see who has liked this stuff, and then take the time to scroll through the list until you see her or her family/friends from your night out.

Otherwise, try again using the keywords you'll have found on FB but this time on Google, and do image search. You might be lucky if you remember some hobby/sport she's into as there may be photos online...

Good luck!
>>
>>18623995
Your only chance is to ask everyone who was there. "Remeber that redheaded girl we met at X? Did you get her name?"
>>
>>18623995

This >>18624259

My dear padanianfag you can still search for her around the place you're at. If you saw her in a bar, probably she will be there again.

Remember: ask the name, always. They like this. And go for the telephone number asap.

Hope you'll find her irl again, because I suppose if you find her on fb and you add her, she could cringe at that, but I hope that this is not the case.

I wish you luck
>>
>>18624271
I actually asked someone who gave her a lift back somewhere but he didn't (couldn't or wouldn't) spill the Beans. I actually offered him some money and a beer, the fuck did just not care.>>18624737
>>18624259
>>18624737
Terronefag, btw, just here in vacation, leaving tomorrow for Croatia. See, that's why it sucks: the roads here are hard as fuck to navigate and I know for a fact she was in that bar only as a fortunate coincidence, i.e. she had luggage and was just waiting for a lift to go in Bassano, if i reckon. Man, fuck my family, if only they were not there
Anyway, I've got nothing to lose.
If you by a fucking longshot could know here, she has blue hair, smokes rolled cigs and has blue eyes. She's is from Forlì, but it could also mean she is from a nearer and smaller city. I also don't know her age, but my guess is 25 maximum.
>>18624259
Thanks anon. Any other tip?
>>
>>18625005
yeah, start looking at ways to mine Linked In and similar sites based on geographical location. Probably FB will be your best bet though.
>>
File: PicsArt_08-15-06.40.17.jpg (542KB, 1834x1315px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_08-15-06.40.17.jpg
542KB, 1834x1315px
OP here, might as well post the pic I took. I think it's funny that this is the closest I will get to remember her. Kinda what happens when you don't see your childhood friends for a long time and when the chance comes around, you just don't want to because you don't want to ruin your memories. Or when you don't play an old game because you are afraid I won't cut it for you anymore.

On a side note, I might be desperate enough to try to post something that might go viral and help me find her. Because that will turn out fine, now, won't it?
>>
Shameless bump to squeeze out every little info adv possible
>>
>>18625595

You search for every girl on facebook whom is from Forlì.

But I wouldn't suggest to actually do it, because:

- you're setting the fundaments to develop a One Itis

- you're at the edge of stalking
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.