[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't have the Will Power to break up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1501548362895.png (332KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1501548362895.png
332KB, 500x501px
My GF has been with me for 3 years and lives with me. It's not working out for me, but she doesn't see it that way. I know how shitty it is being the one broken up with, and that's who I have to be this time. I've tried multiple times breaking up and doing a terrible job at it. She cries for days, she has nowhere to go because her family are drunks and has no friends. I've only been able to stay broken up for 5 days until its inevitable that we have to talk and "try again". I tried to get some dirt on her by accessing her phone (used to text guys very early in the dating stage, believe she still does this) but she has a new iPhone and woke up to me trying to use her finger to unlock it. Now she purged the phone. A couple months ago she found my emails of sexting a married woman, because she won't have sex with me hardly at all. She still won't break up with me but of course I can't do that anymore.

Idk how to go about this. I feel humiliated already, being drug out through this relationship. I've tried to work things out, I've tried breaking up. But in the end she has no where to go and I'm not attractive to find another woman so I'm stuck as a prisoner in my own condo with a woman that pretty much just packs my lunch in the morning now.
>>
there isn't a trick to be able to break up with your partner, to gain the willpower to.
You obviously know this relationship is a toxic one, and that you aren't happy. And of course breaking up is the hard thing to do.
At the end of the day, yes she may not really have a place to go, well a good environment rather, but your situation is also harming her as well, what with the unfaithfulness and the distrust you have on another.
Just think of it like this: break up and be sad for a while, or stay together for another 5 years and be sad for the entire duration of that period. The choice is yours.
>>
>>18623892
Just let her go, but help her find a place so she doesn't feel you threw her out. If she is an asshole feel free to throw her along with her shit to the curb
>>
>>18623905
Part of the issue is she's completely happy. She has more now than she's ever had. She won't sit down and reasonably talk, just goes straight to the silence and crying. It would take her 1-3 months just to move out smoothly if she even cooperated.
>>
>>18623909
She won't cooperate with finding a new place. And I can't get any dirt on her to justify kicking her out on the curb. She has some property that is hers, mainly the furniture.
>>
I am in the exact same situation right now
>>
>>18623892
>she has nowhere to go because her family are drunks
Then you need to work out a way to help her find and pay for a new place. It served your insecurity for her to have no options to leave even if she wanted so now you want to throw her away the least you can do is help her leave.
>>
>>18623892
First think about why you want to break up and why it will never work.

Then tell her that.

Then she has to accept it because it should make sense if you have your reasons. Try to be specific when talking about it.

If she doesn't accept then she is either just mean or obsessed with you, if it's the first just leave her because it's her problem, if it's the second then I don't know...

I don't think she's obsessed with you though, as you don't have sex and she text other guys. I wouldn't even be together with someone who text other people in a romantic way, it would hurt me really bad, so there might be your first reason if you even care about the relationship anymore.

If she really doesn't give a fuck you have all right to be mad, don't calm yourself if she doesn't even care when she noticed that there is something wrong with your feelings, tell her into her face what YOU want.

That would be my way of doing it, but I wouldn't be together with someone for 3 years who I don't even trust to not text other guys, you should have been honest to each other as there is no harm in breaking up if it's not the right partner.

Even if you can't find a new and better partner, wouldn't it be fucked up to die knowing you never tried? At least try so you can look yourself in the face and say that you did.
>>
>>18623892
Just kick her out, jesus christ
>>
>>18624297
(Double Post)

I'm sorry. I forgot to state that you don't know if she texts other guys, I get kind of mad when I read about situations like this.

But don't be dumb and give in into her crying, she probably does it because it works, most people think the person crying is the victim, it's not true.

It's mean to ignore someone and cry about your feelings while completely ignoring the other person. Don't just take that man..
>>
>>18623892
Also, does she earn money? Maybe it's possible that YOU move out and leave her there, if it's financially fair why not? She couldn't stop you that way.
>>
op confirmed for being a cry baby that doesn't actually want to do anything to change his situation
absolute fucking sperg. people have told you how to go about this yet you keep making excuses so have fun with your thot, you fucking retard lmao
>>
>>18623922
Is she in the lease?
If not then you don't need a justification
>>
>>18623892
>I've tried breaking up.
Bullshit. Either you break up or you don't. You haven't.

All you do is tell her no instead of saying fine we'll keep trying
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.