[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I crazy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: doc brown.jpg (73KB, 600x716px) Image search: [Google]
doc brown.jpg
73KB, 600x716px
So I noticed I have this new problem of connecting with anyone. It started about 3 years ago.

I had a hot girlfriend, friends, good job.

The problem was my ex girlfriend was a psychopath (borderline of some kind) and the bitch ruined my life for 10 years before I left her.

Now Im 34, I struggled for 2 years eating nothing but tacobell under employed, starving, unhappy, reclusive.

After those two years I now am on top once again. A good job, a big nest egg (6 figures of cash).

But heres my problem - Im a recluse now. Im afraid of social encounters, people think Im creepy because I try to be nice but it comes off as fake because Im also distant, emotionless, and aloof.

What should I do?
>>
why do you care what people think? you gotta do you man.
>>
It's good that you're nice to people, but I often find it almost uncanny for a man to be very kind to everyone. I can understand why people find you creepy.
Try talking to people more casually and make jokes, this makes them like you as a person instead of liking what you've done for them.
>>
eating nothing but taco bell? groceries are cheaper and more nutritious.

youre not crazy or creepy but your communication and expressions are probably off due to disuse.

start skyping or vlogging or just talking in front of a mirror for a certain amount of time everyday and over time your social skills will slowly come back. then once youve gotten decent by yourself you can practice talking with people without freaking them out. yea you still might come across slightly weird but not nearly as bad as you are now. its just social skills and social practice, and any skill can be improved over time
>>
cause you're 34 lol

you're done son.
>>
>>18623734
People like people who seem happy not people who are nice. You can be an asshole or kind as fuck and people will like you as long as you are happy and seem to enjoy life.
>>
>>18623734
Practice getting social in a casual setting. Start a new hobby wherein you meet new people and do stuff with them.

I would recommend dancing, salsa, tango, bachata, they are all pretty good for that.

Good luck op!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.