[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: TAA_GIF.gif (929KB, 500x199px) Image search: [Google]
TAA_GIF.gif
929KB, 500x199px
Ive tried making this post so many times, and I never feel im ever able to properly communicate how I feel. I have an amazing girlfriend who understands me, I have a few friends and I have hobbies to keep me occupied. Im working with the Rural Fire Brigade and im hoping to someday join narco division in the police force.

But despite all these things that I have I cant say that im entirely happy? I feel like ive never really accomplished anything noteworthy, but mostly I feel like im a fucking asshole. Everyone ive ever felt a deep sense of love for (whether it be plutonic or romantic) has left me, leaving a void inside of my heart. Ive only ever tried to supportive of people, I was forced to mature quickly when I had to talk a girl out of suicide when I was 12, and lost another friend to suicide at 13. Ever since, mental health has essentially been a constant in my life, whether through a close friend on the brink of suicide or my own stint of depression, And I feel its impact on me is a major contributing factor to my lonliness. Ive never had much patience for fucking Chads & Staceys that have nothing better to bitch about other than their daddy not paying for a yacht or some equally first world shit. Im 18 now and to be honest nothing much has changed? People I love still leave me and while im not on the verge of suicide like I was last year im still not happy.

all help is welcome.
>>
you cant say youre ENTIRELY happy? what, is 90 percent happy not enough for you? Im jealous of you and also your youth, I wish I was 18 again, damn.

my advice, for what its worth is

if you work hard and try to improve yourself emotionally, mentally, physically, financially, etc youll turn out just fine
anyways dont settle down with a girlfriend til youre 24 at least and you have some more experience with the dynamics and negotiating, communicating, and boundaries in relationships
>>
>>18623823
Okay, Its not that im grateful for what I have I think its maybe my view on society? My home life and life with friends is amazing I think its my disdain for the human race.
>>
>>18623863
its not disdain for the human race, you just havent met enough people. but to find the cool people, youre gonna have to search through piles of shit. however in the end, its worth it.
theres plenty of people out there just like your amazing friends
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.