[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im living with a girl I think I like but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: morty.jpg (7KB, 282x159px) Image search: [Google]
morty.jpg
7KB, 282x159px
>be me
>18
>homeless since july
>moving to this homeless opportunity housing on the 22nd
>twin sisters friend shes known since middle school is letting me stay with her for the next 2 weeks
>its her parents apartment
>I like her I think
>I think she kinda likes me too
>both are too scared to say it I think
>confused af
>shes fucked this derek dude recently I think multiple times
>she doesnt know I know
>it hurts me cuz ive known her for a long time
>they made out day 1 after we all went bowling she went home with him instead of us
>wtf lol
>weve kinda went on "dates" just us two getting food together but neither of us called it dates
>staying with her til the 22nd we sleep in her room together not same bed though
>very confused and scared to say anything cuz if im wrong and she doesnt like me this is gonna be awkward til the 22 lmfao
>shes religous
>i hate religion
>ses pretty but i think i can do better not trying to be rude
>help me please
>made green text to help structure it idk lol
>>
fucking reply cmon
>>
>>18623484
DESU it sounds like you have bigger issues than this girl you're crushing on.

You're a homeless guy crashing her place. Don't make this weird.
>>
I don't think she likes you. Don't act like she does, you'll just make it weird and lose your place to stay.
>>
>>18623462
weve kinda went on "dates" just us two getting food together but neither of us called it dates
You may think it was a 'date' but she thought it was just a day out with a friend.

>staying with her til the 22nd we sleep in her room together not same bed though
this shows she trust you as a friend, i've slept in the same bed with my female friends before. (the closest thing we've does in spoon on cold nights)

If you want advice, just think it about it she's helping a trusted friend who's in need; and by the sounds of it, you are confusing her kindness as her showing interest in you.
>>
Ok thanks guys
>>
>>18623462
Dont shit where you eat
>>
>>18623462
let's say it's true and she has interest in you, why would she fuck another guy and why would you be fine with it IF she likes you?

this is wrong in more than just one way, sort things out please, it's not likely that she has real interest in you if she dates another guy, if anything it's superficial and why care about that? just going to make things worse if you play into that.

If you just really need to fuck then make it your goal to have a home so you can date a girl while being dependend on nobody else. Setting this as your goal will make your desperateness help you on your way back.
>>
dont feel bad about the replies OP im same age as you. love is the most mind altering drug. at the same time logic says "this is a girl and she let me stay in her house?? wow..." at least that would be for me since i have no friends that are girls. its not your friend anyway its yiur sister's friend
>>
She probably isn't interested and you only imagined that she is.
Going out with a friend doesn't necessarily make it "a date".
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.