[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suspect my brother has been doing hard drugs, he has been a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 546578665.jpg (62KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
546578665.jpg
62KB, 512x384px
I suspect my brother has been doing hard drugs, he has been a shitty person for the past two months since he smashed his finger with a hammer. He has been really abusing alcohol and I imagine his coworkers must have given him something to make him feel better or some shit I know nothing about drugs. He has been trying to hide my mothers card so he can steal money, and lying out his teeth constantly. Earlier today he told my mother he was at a bar all day yesterday but none are open on sunday and my mother mentioned him saying some shit about him saying "doing a few lines". She has been hard at hearing for sometime now so I wouldn't fixate on that but it just isn't adding up. Should I confront him? Or involve authorities? Maybe buy a drug test and if he refuses to take it call the police? His violence is mostly just verbal abuse, he essentially bullies my mom all day, blasting music while shes sleeping or not picking her up when she fucking falls (even being responsible for it by leaving all his fucking trash around the ground and breaking her shit). He busted down her door so she couldn't lock it, he broke all the fucking phones and cut the phone lines so she couldn't call the police (this would have been enough for me to call, but however my mother was not trying to call the police in the first place and he was just being paranoid, she now has my phone), and there is yet another hole in her wall. I am tired of it but don't know if that is enough to get him arrested, I need advice before I have to shoot my brother
>>
>>18623265
Ya of course confront him. Ask him why he's doing this. Why does he need to abuse drugs. If he doesn't want to seek help. Get the police involved he can clean his act up in prison.
>>
>>18623265
Also I feel like I should mention; we all live together. Our house airconditioner doesn't work any longer so its hot everywhere but my mother's bedroom and mine because we use window units so it is understandable that he stays in there and sleeps on the couch. My mother is bedridden so can only get around on a walker, I feel like she is trapped with a maniac who does nothing but drink and blast the battle music for Fallout 3 on loop for some fucking reason
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.